• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unwine99

unwine99

Goji OG room day 5 12/12 -- gonna be some decent colas I think :ninja::

Minitiger

Minitiger

Already posted some of these in my grow log, but figured I'd post a couple here, too, if for no other reason than to keep this thread going.

Prayer Tower, initial release, not the Indica or Sativa selection, at I think day 26 or so into flower:
IMG 1931

Three Apollo 11 f4 open pollination, 26 days or so into flower:
IMG 1921

Goldstar f4. I dunno why, but I kind of like this pic, despite the shitty lighting.
IMG 1929

And another random Apollo pic. Bodhi's description of the nose on this strain is entirely accurate: rotten pineapples (to the point of making my stomach little queasy), coupled with a hint of "fake cheese/cheetos." Very good.
IMG 1920

Tent full of Bodhi...
IMG 1934

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Already posted some of these in my grow log, but figured I'd post a couple here, too, if for no other reason than to keep this thread going.

Prayer Tower, initial release, not the Indica or Sativa selection, at I think day 26 or so into flower:View attachment 566540

Three Apollo 11 f4 open pollination, 26 days or so into flower:View attachment 566541

Goldstar f4. I dunno why, but I kind of like this pic, despite the shitty lighting.View attachment 566542

And another random Apollo pic. Bodhi's description of the nose on this strain is entirely accurate: rotten pineapples (to the point of making my stomach little queasy), coupled with a hint of "fake cheese/cheetos." Very good.View attachment 566543

Tent full of Bodhi...View attachment 566545
Very nice bro everything comin along great I see

usstoner

usstoner

Prayer Tower, initial release, not the Indica or Sativa selection, at I think day 26 or so into flower:View attachment 566540

Three Apollo 11 f4 open pollination, 26 days or so into flower:View attachment 566541

Goldstar f4. I dunno why, but I kind of like this pic, despite the shitty lighting.View attachment 566542

And another random Apollo pic. Bodhi's description of the nose on this strain is entirely accurate: rotten pineapples (to the point of making my stomach little queasy), coupled with a hint of "fake cheese/cheetos." Very good.View attachment 566543

Tent full of Bodhi...View attachment 566545
Your plants are looking great...got my 88 cherries today from GLG....good times...
20160123 123956

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Did you get your pack off Auction? What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

My two were 76$, then one was a freebie. Popped two packs yesterday, see how they do in my deps.

usstoner

usstoner

Did you get your pack off Auction? What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

My two were 76$, then one was a freebie. Popped two packs yesterday, see how they do in my deps.
Apparently GLG was having a Xmas contest...I had bought some bodhi. gear and I won these in there contest...pretty cool...

Limonene

Limonene

Third pheno the blue dream Dom. In veg she was easily my favourite but now she is my least favourite based on structure - too many leaves and small buds but VERY nice smells. Might be the best smoke out if the 3, time will tell.

Limonene

Limonene

In the hardest place to access in my tent is this stunning silver mountain girl. I would say she is more appy leaning than the other 3. Smells are bleach, haze, puke - but trust me she is great. Looks like the quickest finisher, most dense and also very unique terpene profile and a very solid yielder. I'm pretty certain she's the keeper!

Limonene

Limonene

And again here is a bbhp on day 43. Looks like she will go about 50 days (I've got them on 11/13). Easily the frostiest in my grow, kicking gsc and yetis ass, would be amazing for extract heads. Small kush like buds with great density. There is another orange haired pheno that is the densest plant I've ever seen. I call her the cannonball pheno. Not as frosty or smelly but a great plant, looks like she will yield well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom