• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Have bodhi a try.....

Jamaican goji

mancdank

mancdank

After I have gone through these exotic strains I'm running I'm guna be getting some bodhi strains @Limonene is telling me good things there's 1 in particular I will probably get a couple of packs of just to be sure to find the 1 I want :)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Again, posted more pics in my log, but here's some of what's going on:

3 Apollo 11 f4 open pollinations
IMG 1935

And some close-ups:
IMG 1936
IMG 1935
IMG 1936

IMG 1938

Minitiger

Minitiger

Prayer Towers, initial release. Two very obvious different phenos:

IMG 1942

Close-up of the big Prayer Tower. This one's got at least four more weeks to go. Also looks like it's going to yield very well...

IMG 1944

The smaller PT. Looks like it's going to take longer to finish and won't yield as well as the other, but you never know....

IMG 1945

Goldstar f4. I have two of these going, this is the bigger of the two. Definitely gonna be another four or five weeks to finish. It looks like it's also gonna yield really well.

IMG 1946

Super-shitty close up of the same Goldstar:

IMG 1948

Tent full of Bodhi, again.... Haha.

IMG 1949

Minitiger

Minitiger

cool red stems on the clusterfunk.

Yeah, it's crazy, right? I have to believe that it's a genetic trait and not something I'm doing "wrong." They're just soooo purple, it does look really cool. Super-interested in seeing how that one turns out. I'm not kidding, when I first started flowering these out, I was like,"Ahhhh, shit.... Looks like the Clusterfunk might be a bust...." Not because of those purple petioles, but just because the flower development was way behind the rest of the plants (with the exception of the smaller PT). But every day, the CF just looks better and better. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those plants that just explooooooodes the last couple weeks of flower. The fan leaves are so huge that it's blocking the light to some of my other plants, but I bet untopped.... I dunno.... I think it has serious potential. We'll see how it smokes, but I really am digging that one CF more and more every day.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

I graduated high school in 92' I've puffed regularly (like once everyother day) on average. Where I am out easy has lots of high grade herbs pass thru
...lol just never enough for me ( I am an mmj patient here but prefer to grow my own) started a journal here and have to use GLG in Michigan for my bodhi hear. Dragonboat jeffy has done good by me so far.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

I'm gonna buy the pack you suggest. Then add the grow to my journal. I have three rooms and 4 tents. 2 grow lab 4 x 4 x 7
And appollo 4 x 4 x7 1/2. I use both hps and mh the entire growth cycle

Minitiger

Minitiger

I enjoy really heavy head stones. Almost overwhelmingly so lol

I'm not sure what that means. Do you mean "heavy" like hard-core body stone? Couchlocky? And head stones? Meaning more cerebral and shit? They're kinda two different things. Unless you mean a strain that couch locks you but also doesn't knock you out and makes you think too much.

I don't like hard-core couch lock weed, so I don't really blaze those, except for bed time. If that's what you're looking for, I'd look into his Ancient OG (and if you can find those seeds, please let me know where you got them, cuz I love that one and want those ASAP haha). Obviously, Bodhi pretty much only does f1's, so there'll be a variety of phenotypes no matter what strain you get, but the Ancient I get is fucking PERFECT for getting ready for bed. Nice and smile-y for the thirty minutes while I crank some music and take a shower, but by the time I dry off and lay down, I'm out after another thirty minutes.

Goji's very "medicinal" to me. But I use that word differently than most people. Usually when people describe weed as "medicinal" they mean munchies then crashing out. I like to drink a lot, so when I say "medicinal" I mean that the Goji totally kills my desire to drink, which is a good thing. I've smoked two different Goji phenos. The first was fucking extraordinary. So good that I bought two packs of seeds. Very psychedelic, but not racy at all. More of a like,"I'm gonna crank Dark Side of the Moon while I stretch my back out with a gigantic smile on my face" type thing. Unfortunately, that pheno's grown hydroponically and burns really dirty, so I don't get it anymore.

The second pheno also kills my desire to drink and is also very happy, but it doesn't have the "psychedelic" aspect to it that the other pheno has. But it's still real good. That's the one I get now, just because it's grown really well and very clean. I don't like dirty weed, black ash, joint going out after two hits weed.

If you're talking about weed with a relaxing body high but also nice and happy and capable of going bowling or turning some dirt and brewing AACTs and shit, then Stevie Wonder would be my pick. That's my current fav strain and I've got a bunch of it right now that I got from a friend's dispensary. Good luck finding seeds of that one, too. And again, if you find a source, lemme know, cuz I want that one real bad. I think there's seeds of Superstitious (Stevie Wonder x Snow Lotus) floating around, so maybe that might be what you wanna grab.

I dunno. But yeah.... I dunno haha!!!

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

No. Couchlock never was written in my response........
Head stones are like good dope brah. Lol.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Btw I've smoked goji. Grown in Hawaii by a member from rollitup that was top shelf. Very decent herbs. I would prefer being BLOWN away or overwhelmed by the stone. Imvho body highs are more CBD I'm a thc slut

Top Bottom