Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Thanks for your input fellas like i said it's all helpful when it comes down to my final decision. I've seen some beautiful pictures of someones Blockhead bx and plus grape strains are usually delish. NL#5 is a classic name brand that sells like White Widow or Blueberry, any Haze or anything Purple where I live atleast among average weed heads who don't have the slightest clue guys like dj short or bodhi (suspected to be an actual alien) even exhist nevermind banks like thc bay or attitude. Anyway I'm high off the goji and getting slightly off topic...@happyb after seeing some insane pictures of the white lotus in late flower and cured buds that one's in the top few choices right now but I'm also wanting something with flave. I've yet to find anything really about bubbashine x everything I'd like to see some pictures and I have a feeling those are untested and the only reason I find myself about to germ another pack of seeds is because that whole pack of Blue Power hermied on me so I'm trying to avoid that lol. I do have other non bodhi options. Like some Hazeman strains that are sure to be holding some gems without a doubt, he works with some pretty awesome genetics and keeps a relatively small operation so you know his projects get the attention from him they need when he's working a line. I have a thread in the his forum called Hazeman Collection with a short list of packs asking the same thing I am right here pretty much but it was months ago so idk what page it'd be on. Also I wasn't implying that the bubbashine cross is out of the race I'm just trying to make a careful decision on something I can count on with little worries about stability. Reason I'm focused mainly on these packs from B in the first place

C

crocodile og

I have grown out the NL #5, Goji and Blockhead. The blockhead finished very nice for me. Large yields of quality buds. The Goji speaks for itself. The NL #5 I personally haven't had the best of luck with. The genetics are amazing, and jems are there. However, the 4 phenos I have flowered out have all smelled like hay. Usually this mean that the herb dried to fast, which is possible. However nothing else turns out like hay. The plant structure and thc coverage is fantastic with the nl #5, but I have yet to find a loud pheno. My bro always prefers the high of the NL #5 also.

NL was known for being a low odor variety.

Not always such a bad thing for those of us where smells may need to be limited. Thanks for the info. I have 2 packs in the stash.

C

crocodile og

I wonder how the mothers milk stacks up against the goji.always wondered.i got a smell/taste from my goji that put me in mind of some milk related product.

I'm curious about those too.

Used to have a NL x Haze that had a fermented milk/yoghurt/sour cream aroma.

Sad to have lost it actually. Was a really good smoke. On par with Og actually. But a better yield and easier to grow.

G gnome

G gnome

AYEOOO! Just wanted to pop in on u bodhi guys and let yall know Im hopping on the bandwagon.
Just ordered a bunch of the gear. Must be popular cuz there was a lot o stuff outta stock everywhere. Anyhow managed to score what. I think is very a promising selection. ...
Goji
Dream beaver
Mothers milk
Blue Tara
And 4 free prayer tower

kds710

kds710

I wonder how the mothers milk stacks up against the goji.always wondered.i got a smell/taste from my goji that put me in mind of some milk related product.
I agree. Actually I've always wanted to run the Ancient OG alongside the Goji, I never catch it in stock and when I do I don't pull the trigger for one reason or another.. Green Dot has grown so many bad ass strains an I remember him saying his opinion is the top 3 OG's he has grown are Ancient, Goji, and Jesus from subcool. I think that says something since he seems to settle for only the best bud for his oil co.

kds710

kds710

AYEOOO! Just wanted to pop in on u bodhi guys and let yall know Im hopping on the bandwagon.
Just ordered a bunch of the gear. Must be popular cuz there was a lot o stuff outta stock everywhere. Anyhow managed to score what. I think is very a promising selection. ...
Goji
Dream beaver
Mothers milk
Blue Tara
And 4 free prayer tower

Superb choices G! Let us know what you pop first, the Blue Tara is a popular one it seems. And the description on Mothers Milk how can you not be sold by that alone lol

kds710

kds710

I know it's breeder Steve's blockhead crossed with afgooey and in a strain description he does say it never puts out a bad hybrid which is clearly the case but I've only seen a couple pictures one of which has also been used as the original tranquil elephantizer picture so I'd like to know more about it too

H

happy b

@scrapmapple ran goji and ancients side by side.i would love to get my grubby mits on some ancients.
Stoked to have an Ancient and some Sunshine#3 outside this summer. SS#3 is a beast!!
You mean sunshine daydream?iv got those too.heard theyr excellent but i only got one female out half a pack(it was my own fault)

H

happy b

Does anyone have shots or a good description of the snowlotus he uses in the crosses, i assume he uses it a ton becasue it breeds well, and seems to just ramp up whatever its crossed to.
Bodhi says he uses the sl male as all it really does is add frost.it doesnt dominate a cross.for example if he has a cut and he wants people to get a chance to get something very similar he,ll use his SL male coz it doesnt dominate giving more phenos that lean toward the mother.so if you wanted to try say triangle kush ,a good bet would be love triangle (tk x sl).obviously theyr not all gonni be mother dom and iv heard some say they didnt find that to be the case with SL crosses(that the mother dominates)they found the SL male did dominate in certain crosses.eitherway i personally preffer the SL crosses to the appy crosses.iv still not had a deadly G cross yet.wouldnt mind some cluster funk.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I can't wait to get these two flipped got em into 6.5 pots now first time properly running some bodhi gear :)

Both stretched a bit but all my fault for keeping in those tiny pots so long lol
IMG 20150718 172612 318 noexif
IMG 20150718 172644 055 noexif

H

happy b

Both those cuts look uber similar to my Solo's Stash, same kind of viney look, think probably from the same thing that happned to yours, sitting in tiny pots while i figured out what to do with them.
Well theyr both snow lotus crosses so that would make sense.
I can't wait to get these two flipped got em into 6.5 pots now first time properly running some bodhi gear :)

Both stretched a bit but all my fault for keeping in those tiny pots so long lol View attachment 523750 View attachment 523751
Shit ghetto they grew fast.and in those wee pots too.imagine how theyd be if you had em in normal pots?i told you bodhi gear is vigorous.and that particular cut has a nice yeild too.
heres a wee snap off it.(iv posted these pics before)its the bigger one on the left.
20150328 020430
20150405 194607
20150411 214800

Top Bottom