Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

These are the first pics I have ever posted on so if anybody noticed something wrong w them please let me know..

The more sun the better would be my only criticism. I would like to compliment you on your fine looking plant. If that's the first picture ever, than I encourage you to post more. Thanks for sharing.

I have some snow wookie freebies also, like 3 or 4 packs. I haven't seen anything online about them. However Bodhi doesn't give out bunk freebies, and he recommends that stain for outdoor cultivation. So I trust Bodhi, and I believe those are will be some very nice genetics.

C

CANNAbal93

Heres some shots of my red eye jedis at day 44 of 12/12. I took down the 2 plants in the front of tent on wednesday at 46 days. Never had a plant be ready that quick but they were both kinda mirror images of each other and they were both where I like them. Will be taking down the other plants probably next week. Wish I was able to keep these a little happier for longer than I was and they might have given me a little more but I am not gonna sweat it. Really love the og funk coming off the 2 plants in front while they are drying.
20150727 2108471

20150727 2109111

20150727 2109041

20150727 211047 11

H

happy b

Heres some shots of my red eye jedis at day 44 of 12/12. I took down the 2 plants in the front of tent on wednesday at 46 days. Never had a plant be ready that quick but they were both kinda mirror images of each other and they were both where I like them. Will be taking down the other plants probably next week. Wish I was able to keep these a little happier for longer than I was and they might have given me a little more but I am not gonna sweat it. Really love the og funk coming off the 2 plants in front while they are drying.
View attachment 526724

View attachment 526727
View attachment 526726
View attachment 526728
Nice!im impressed.
any of you heard of lemon penetrator?its lemon deisel x sl.a buddy got some as freebies and was curious about them.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

The more sun the better would be my only criticism. I would like to compliment you on your fine looking plant. If that's the first picture ever, than I encourage you to post more. Thanks for sharing.

I have some snow wookie freebies also, like 3 or 4 packs. I haven't seen anything online about them. However Bodhi doesn't give out bunk freebies, and he recommends that stain for outdoor cultivation. So I trust Bodhi, and I believe those are will be some very nice genetics.

Yeah she gets about 6 hours full sun. .test of the day is partial. .I wish I could have her right out in the open but unfortunately my location prevents that. .thank u for the compliments. .I'll keep u guys posted as the season windsv down. .peace

C

crocodile og

Been pulling down some plants this week. ATF and WiFi. Did a small Q tip pollination on a few flowers of each. Wow what a difference.

On the WiFi two small buds are going to give me about 25-30 seeds but on the ATF I'll be lucky to get half a dozen or so and thats off what I thought to be larger and more viable flowers at the time. I even pollinated them first so it wasn't having low pollen volume application. This might explain the reason that the ATF was such a limited release.

On my next room I'm hoping that an entire small plant will give me some more for my effort.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was super happy with the atf and I have found another two packs of 14 beans to work with. If anybody has a lead on more, I would love a heads up. I plan to find as many ATF's as I can, and find a killer male and female. I think the ATF could be some fantastic breeding material. Really brings structure and frost.

kds710

kds710

Nice!im impressed.
any of you heard of lemon penetrator?its lemon deisel x sl.a buddy got some as freebies and was curious about them.
I've seen pictures of lemon penetrator that made me want to penetrate a lemon. Nice freebie score for sure anyway just droppin by with a shot of my goji #2 @ 30 days in i love this bud the smoke is exquisite

C

CANNAbal93

Here is a dried bud of both of the red eye jedi I chopped, the other 2 will go till end of next week. #2 is on the left and #5 is on the right.
20150807 220214 11

Here is a close up of #2
20150807 215629 11

And a close up of #5
20150807 220317 11

They taste similar but #5 is all funk while #2's funk gives way to a blueberry taste. But both are great smoke that are knockout potent, got about a 1.75oz from each plant, not great but not terrible. I was fearing the worst for weight but the nugs I have are just rock solid.

kds710

kds710

Here is a dried bud of both of the red eye jedi I chopped, the other 2 will go till end of next week. #2 is on the left and #5 is on the right.
View attachment 527896
Here is a close up of #2
View attachment 527897
And a close up of #5
View attachment 527898

They taste similar but #5 is all funk while #2's funk gives way to a blueberry taste. But both are great smoke that are knockout potent, got about a 1.75oz from each plant, not great but not terrible. I was fearing the worst for weight but the nugs I have are just rock solid.
The redeye Jedi is what, a Skywalker cross right? Yours came out pretty damn nice looks like some quality herb for sure. I'd been warned away from these seeds because of supposed hermie prone plants did you deal with any issues of the sort?

C

CANNAbal93

The redeye Jedi is what, a Skywalker cross right? Yours came out pretty damn nice looks like some quality herb for sure. I'd been warned away from these seeds because of supposed hermie prone plants did you deal with any issues of the sort?
I had to pluck 2 nanners (not even full sacks) off my tallest plant but havent seen anything since and I was checking under their skirts regularly after that first sighting and nothing. I mean it being skywalker OG there is a chance for hermies but those 2 nanners could have just been because the lower buds werent getting enough light. It was the lowest buds on my tallest plant.
I would definitely recommend this cross.

H

happy b

That
Not to much has changed since last week but I figured I would start giving weekly updates..she's a pretty girl and curious as to what she is gonna do outside for me..
View attachment 528725 View attachment 528726 View attachment 528727 View attachment 528728 View attachment 528729
Not to much has changed since last week but I figured I would start giving weekly updates..she's a pretty girl and curious as to what she is gonna do outside for me..
View attachment 528725 View attachment 528726 View attachment 528727 View attachment 528728 View attachment 528729
Thats the snow wookie right?nodes are looking fairly tight so the sun it does get must be doin it for this strain.good stuff.look forward to see how it turns out.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

That

Thats the snow wookie right?nodes are looking fairly tight so the sun it does get must be doin it for this strain.good stuff.look forward to see how it turns out.

Yes sir it is..I've been trying to track the sun and get a more exact time stamp on how much sun/partial sun/and shade it gets throughout the day..so far from what I've noticed is prolly between 4-6 hrs full sun and prolly the same for partial sun..thanks for the compliments @happy b i appreciate it coming from someone with ur skills..thanks brother..will post back up in about a week w more pics..peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

That Wookie is rockin!

So is that snow lotus x wookies (aka fake cookies)

Or Snow Lotus x Wookie ( related to loompa's yeti?)

It's bodhi snow lotus which I believe from the info I got from @Green Dot is big buddy's lavender x Appalachia..what is the relation to loompas yeti r u thinking? This is the first i have heard of this. .peace

H

happy b

It's bodhi snow lotus which I believe from the info I got from @Green Dot is big buddy's lavender x Appalachia..what is the relation to loompas yeti r u thinking? This is the first i have heard of this. .peace
No snow lotus is afghooie x blockhead.

Top Bottom