Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mendo local

mendo local

wow @mendo local that ssdd is a stunner...
Is she the butter pheno?
I've just popped my 2nd pack looking for the butter, haven't found her yet obviously but have LOVED searching for it, all other phenos have been really enjoyable too.
Keep up the good work brother, you should be proud of those stunners..
I have no idea what pheno she is but had the best structure of all of them. I also have some red eye jedi and a goji og outside that are rocking it but so far the ancient og's and kindness are the biggest....

C

CANNAbal93

Its funny you say that about blue og by g13 labs being rubbish as flyinj says his was good.its just about phenos isnt it.thats how i gauge weather a seed cos any good by the number of GOOD phenos.i was sick of hearing hype on certain strains to then go get the strain and every pheno is piss except one (if your lucky) which turns out a quality you enjoy smoking.while the rest are totally inferior.you dont get that with Bodhi beans.atleast i never have yet.
i have a skywalker cross(not bodhi) called animal walker sw og x animal mints i also have some bubba x 88g13hp from hazeman and i was supposed to be getting some ghash beans off the man himself.he pmd me and offered em and i obviously says yes but he must have forgot about me.lol.shit happens.im sure ndn is a busy guy and im not the type to keep chasing them up.whats for me wont go past me.
To be fair I grew it from clone from another grower who said this cut was the keeper he found, thats why I was pretty disappointed. I mean it was a great yielder and made the whole tent smell like blue kool aid when I moved her but I just could not get high off the stuff. So 6 oz. of meh potency bud isn't worth it to me, give me the 1 zip knock out plant anyday. Here are some old shots I have of it. weird thing is it looked to have decent trich coverage but I could smoke fat joints to myself and not be fazed in the slightest. Oh yeah and it fox tailed like a mofo lol.
2014 06 01 190253

2014 06 01 190544

2014 06 01 190651

2014 06 01 191909

M

motz

To be fair I grew it from clone from another grower who said this cut was the keeper he found, thats why I was pretty disappointed. I mean it was a great yielder and made the whole tent smell like blue kool aid when I moved her but I just could not get high off the stuff. So 6 oz. of meh potency bud isn't worth it to me, give me the 1 zip knock out plant anyday. Here are some old shots I have of it. weird thing is it looked to have decent trich coverage but I could smoke fat joints to myself and not be fazed in the slightest. Oh yeah and it fox tailed like a mofo lol.
View attachment 530773

View attachment 530775

View attachment 530776
View attachment 530777
Is this the the blue og @CANNAB

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@happy b so I got out to take a look at the girl and boy she is a beaut and stinking already!!but...while I was there came across this worrisome brown ring around a few of the stems closer to the top..she otherwise looks as healthy as can b..I'm hoping it isn't any cause for concern but from some research I've done I'm hoping it's not stem rot uuugh..lemme know what u think

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@Bulldog11 nice plants brother..love the cover crop underneath..u have any idea what that brown ring mite b?i know the pics r kinda hard to c but I couldn't get it to focus any closet

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Your dark spot looks like maybe a supercropping type mark, or maybe it was rubbing up against something like a tomato cage? Hard to tell, but not stem rot or anything harmful. Nice looking plant btw.

C

crocodile og

Your dark spot looks like maybe a supercropping type mark, or maybe it was rubbing up against something like a tomato cage? Hard to tell, but not stem rot or anything harmful. Nice looking plant btw.

I agree. Just mild cambium damage.

Too late to do anything about it but maybe stake it in the future for support. If the vegetation above the mark is still healthy then you should be alright.

H

happy b

Here's this weeks update..first shot is of the brown ring a mentioned last week..the rest r just some other shots..she's rly starting to stinkView attachment 531998 View attachment 531999 View attachment 532000 View attachment 532001
Are you sure u didnt have something tied round that branch or does more than one branch hav it?with the slight bubbling look and swelling above the ring it just looks like somethings been tied round it a little tightly and its healed its self.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Are you sure u didnt have something tied round that branch or does more than one branch hav it?with the slight bubbling look and swelling above the ring it just looks like somethings been tied round it a little tightly and its healed its self.

3 branches have it and quite positive I didn't stake her or tie her up..the only thing I can possibly think of is I have morning glory growing rampant around here but I don't ever remember pulling any of the plant

H

happy b

3 branches have it and quite positive I didn't stake her or tie her up..the only thing I can possibly think of is I have morning glory growing rampant around here but I don't ever remember pulling any of the plant
What do you mean?im not that familiar with morning glory just that its a blue flower.what about it do you think caused the ring?

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@happy b morning glory are viney buggers that will reach out and latch onto anything it can get ahold of and choke it out..kinda like a cucumber..it's a pretty plant just very hard to maintain and seeds like crazy..and it will grow anywhere..all year long Im fighting it against perennials cuz the shit pops up everywhere..it got one of my tomato plants this year..and it comes in a purple and white lol I got the purple kind

H

happy b

That actually makes sense.i mean what else could it be affecting the plant and damaging it in such a uniform looking way?

Top Bottom