Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I hope he does.i wouldnt b suprised since he lost the mom for ancient og.plus ancient og doesnt actually have any og genetics in it watsoever.weird eh?just goes to show even a good landrace can have og characteristics.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Not sure on seedsman but they are indeed in stock at Choice/tude. I just can't bring myself to drop a hundred on bodhi after a few years of paying $75...btw Peyote Purple is also in stock for those who have been interested...sorry for the non-bodhi plug right there
Thats prolly were it was.does watsitsface no have em?glg?

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

You know u are the first person iv ever seen grow the fuzz which considering its lineage is mind boggling.
she,s lookin damn fine.good job.
I am the first to see it grown so far too i cant wait to smoke her. Saturday is day 63 chop chop chop
Checkin the trichomes though, just have to find some batteries for my 60x microscope
I like that sl.looks great.
Thanks! She smells great and is coated in frost. She looks tasty.

That silver mountain is the ONE! Didn't clone for me godammit I am growing the others but they aren't nearly as nice as the one u have there. Sprite and zest and gas.
Nice work with the fuzz and SL too @OrganicBandt love it!
Oh yeah! I love this pheno, by far my favorite smoke at this moment. And she squirts when it comes to Rosin...
Excited to get some strawberry mountain going ;)

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Tiz awesome.i hope he releases the nepali og x goji f3 as those give shorter phenoes.
What's up @Mr Bee I ended up finding some packs of Nepali og x goji f3 "limited fridge find" not sure if you were looking for more beans of it since you have that fire cut of her already. But shoot me a pm if you want. Not sure if I'm allowed posting where there at on here or not. Your grow of them inspired me to hunt for em so figured I'd let you know lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just a update,
Just got back from a weekend away no action on the ancient og or the sunshine daydream.so thats 4 days nothing to wrry about yet i hoping so bad they come up.
That happened to me the other week and i got too curious so i dug down-just aswell-wen i watered the soil after sowing the seeds it musta pushed em down alot further than intended and they were struggling to make it.
wen u consider how rare the ancients are now id take every care to make sure those come up.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I def will seed them if these seeds grow.
Kind regards freinds.
I seen u on the other place askin about the ancients.i asked before and this one guy pmd me sayin he had a pack and was willing to trade but wen it came to it he was all talk and no beans.
let me know if u do get any.
r u in the states?just curious if your close enough to get a cut from if u get a good female out the 4.

Keekee

Keekee

Na not in the states,
I dug up one of the sunshine daydreams just to check no action but the seed itself looks healthy its not light there def is something in side them but i was reading the older the seed the harder the shell.

Im wondering wether to operate,and crack the seeds i can do some testing on the sunshine daydream as you can still buy them.

What ya think mr bee?

william76

william76

Na not in the states,
I dug up one of the sunshine daydreams just to check no action but the seed itself looks healthy its not light there def is something in side them but i was reading the older the seed the harder the shell.

Im wondering wether to operate,and crack the seeds i can do some testing on the sunshine daydream as you can still buy them.

What ya think mr bee?
Nick them with a razor! Or stick them in a matchbox with a bit sandpaper and shake!its called scarification.76

Top Bottom