Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

First pic is some Bhodhi seedlings. Ive got some Prayer Tower, Bingo Pajama, as well as some homemade crosses with Dream Lotus as a the father. The next Pic is of my stems. Canna coco and perlite in 5 gallon smart pots. 2 drip stakes feeding 1 minute long 2 or 3 times a day. Fed Jacks 3-2-1 with homemade moab. The Last pic is a canopy pic of my Bhodi Synergy grow. These pics were taken around the end of week 4 of flower. The synergy is growing under 3 liquid cooled 1000w HPS sodiums. This synergy is the dopest dope Ive ever grown.

By the way,I got busy with the outdoor harvest. I missed a sunshine daydream male in my indoor spot and it pollenated the FUCK out of some OEF Afghani, some reeferman g13/hp, and my sunshine daydream females. Im pretty excited to have some kick ass genetics stored in these beans.

Sorry my photos suck, Iphone camera

IMG 0165
IMG 0169
IMG 0170
Minitiger

Minitiger

Yeah so if goji is Nepali x snow lotus and Nepali is Nepali then doesn't this make it a Nepali bx ? I get lost in this shit sometimes lol :)

I mean, I'm not a breeder or anything, but yeah, it seems to me that if you crossed a Nepali hybrid with the original Nepali that you used to create said hybrid, then yes, it would essentially be a backcross. Or something close to it. But I do seem to recall somebody (was it Happy, maybe?) saying that the Nepoji was pretty different from the Goji.

Fuck if I know....

Minitiger

Minitiger

First pic is some Bhodhi seedlings. Ive got some Prayer Tower, Bingo Pajama, as well as some homemade crosses with Dream Lotus as a the father. The next Pic is of my stems. Canna coco and perlite in 5 gallon smart pots. 2 drip stakes feeding 1 minute long 2 or 3 times a day. Fed Jacks 3-2-1 with homemade moab. The Last pic is a canopy pic of my Bhodi Synergy grow. These pics were taken around the end of week 4 of flower. The synergy is growing under 3 liquid cooled 1000w HPS sodiums. This synergy is the dopest dope Ive ever grown.

By the way,I got busy with the outdoor harvest. I missed a sunshine daydream male in my indoor spot and it pollenated the FUCK out of some OEF Afghani, some reeferman g13/hp, and my sunshine daydream females. Im pretty excited to have some kick ass genetics stored in these beans.

Prayer Towerrrrrrr..... I grew that last year, you're gonna love it. I mean, I think you will haha. Really glad I still have a pack and a half of those, definitely a hybrid that I'm gonna revisit soon.

mancdank

mancdank

I mean, I'm not a breeder or anything, but yeah, it seems to me that if you crossed a Nepali hybrid with the original Nepali that you used to create said hybrid, then yes, it would essentially be a backcross. Or something close to it. But I do seem to recall somebody (was it Happy, maybe?) saying that the Nepoji was pretty different from the Goji.

Fuck if I know....
That's something I can't comment on I've never had straight goji but I'm guessing he has :)

Minitiger

Minitiger

@Sailor Jerry Did you ever see those Synergy pics that Happy posted? They are fucking SICK. Really, really good looking herb. Keep us posted on those Synergys if you don't mind. I'm super-curious to see if they turn out as well for you as they did for Hap.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah it's got a lot more punch than goji, a lot more flavour and better yields but is fussier and less frosty. No berry terps either. It is very different. Mountain temple looking good there @Minitiger thanks for the Francis ford copolla tribute photo lol.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

@Sailor Jerry Did you ever see those Synergy pics that Happy posted? They are fucking SICK. Really, really good looking herb. Keep us posted on those Synergys if you don't mind. I'm super-curious to see if they turn out as well for you as they did for Hap.

Im not 100 percent sure ive seen the other pics of the synergy but im pretty sure ive read through most of this thread.

Ill try to keep everyone updated. Just got laid off for a while so I have more time to devote to the grow. I always notice that quality of buds are related to quantity of hours put in in the room. Pisses me off about how I missed a male and blew a grow.

Anyways, this Synergy is looking awesome. The leaves are always reaching for the sky praying. Theyre starting to stack up and the resin is starting to get thick. Ill try to take some more pics tomorrow when I start to remove upper fan leaves to shine light on the lower canopy and budsites.

Limonene

Limonene

Any idea what pheno u ran I've been offered a few there's 1 called thunder egg lol
I ran a pack and got 7 ladies. One was different to the others, had a less spear shaped bud structure and no berry terps, maybe more nepali leaning. I preferred the others. They were all keepers, one of the best packs I've ever run and I'm a massively fussy guy when it comes to genetics. Some yielded poorly but there were 3 that yielded well, the nepali leaning one was one of those. The cut u want is bodhis personal purple pheno, I believe it's out there.

mancdank

mancdank

I ran a pack and got 7 ladies. One was different to the others, had a less spear shaped bud structure and no berry terps, maybe more nepali leaning. I preferred the others. They were all keepers, one of the best packs I've ever run and I'm a massively fussy guy when it comes to genetics. Some yielded poorly but there were 3 that yielded well, the nepali leaning one was one of those. The cut u want is bodhis personal purple pheno, I believe it's out there.
Purple pheno u say I've been looking for some strong purple weed but most I've seen or heard of are weak

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yeah it's got a lot more punch than goji, a lot more flavour and better yields but is fussier and less frosty. No berry terps either. It is very different. Mountain temple looking good there @Minitiger thanks for the Francis ford copolla tribute photo lol.

Haha.... You know I'm always gonna try to work in a couple Apocalypse Now weed shots during my photo sessions haha. Just for you hahaha!!!

It's weird you mention those berry terps re: Goji. Maybe it's just the method of growing, but every Goji pheno I've ever smoked never had any kind of berry-type thing going on. It's always been more of a "peat moss-y" earthy-type flavor, with not even a hint of berries. I'd chalk it up to possibly blazing fake Gojis, but I've blazed so many of them, from so many different sources, that I have to believe that the way they were grown absolutely affects the flavor.

Having said that, Goji is the shit. I really hope mine turn out as well as every Goji batch I've sampled. Fucking stellar weed.

Limonene

Limonene

Haha.... You know I'm always gonna try to work in a couple Apocalypse Now weed shots during my photo sessions haha. Just for you hahaha!!!

It's weird you mention those berry terps re: Goji. Maybe it's just the method of growing, but every Goji pheno I've ever smoked never had any kind of berry-type thing going on. It's always been more of a "peat moss-y" earthy-type flavor, with not even a hint of berries. I'd chalk it up to possibly blazing fake Gojis, but I've blazed so many of them, from so many different sources, that I have to believe that the way they were grown absolutely affects the flavor.

Having said that, Goji is the shit. I really hope mine turn out as well as every Goji batch I've sampled. Fucking stellar weed.
Yeah it's not in your face berriness it's more earthy with a lovely twang of berries. Subtle. Like a really nice wine.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Im not 100 percent sure ive seen the other pics of the synergy but im pretty sure ive read through most of this thread.

Ill try to keep everyone updated. Just got laid off for a while so I have more time to devote to the grow. I always notice that quality of buds are related to quantity of hours put in in the room. Pisses me off about how I missed a male and blew a grow.

Anyways, this Synergy is looking awesome. The leaves are always reaching for the sky praying. Theyre starting to stack up and the resin is starting to get thick. Ill try to take some more pics tomorrow when I start to remove upper fan leaves to shine light on the lower canopy and budsites.

Gotta love getting laid off. I started my current grow a couple weeks after I got fired from my last job and I have to say, this is my best grow yet. I don't know if it's the extra free-time or what, but I've definitely been putting more effort into this one (which is to say: little effort as opposed to none haha) than I have previous grows. And my previous grows turned out pretty fucking stellar, so.....

Anyway, yeah, stoked you got those Synergy beans. After seeing Happy's pics, I was like,"Damn.... Wish I'd have gotten some of those." Keep us posted.

Minitiger

Minitiger

All this Goji talk, I just started a Goji f2 project... no particular phenos, just looking for a killer OG.

Honestly, I wouldn't consider Goji an OG. Or not in the truest sense of the word, anyway. I mean, compared to any SoCal OG (Larry, Tahoe, SFV, Skywalker, Fire, Diablo etc etc etc), there's literally no similarities. Having said that, Goji is the shit. It's just not an OG. Or rather, if I saw a few nugs of it, not knowing what it was, there's no fucking way I'd go,"Ahhhh, this is some dank-ass OG." Dank? Yes. OG? No. Always wondered why Bodhi slapped "OG" on that. He could've just called it straight-up "Goji" and we all wouldve agreed that it's DANK. But it ain't an OG. Or not like any OG I've ever blazed, anyway. And I've blazed a bunch.

But like I said, Goji's bomb. I just don't see any of the "classic OG" traits in it at all. Maybe you'll find an OG-leaning pheno in your f2's. Post that shit up when you get to popping those, I'm super-interested to see if you find an OG-leaning phenotype.

below frigid

below frigid

You guys are killing me, LOL. I have been looking through the Bodhi gear for my up coming outdoor grow. All of his Chem hybrids are calling to me. Just thinking I am getting it narrowed down and you put up that Mountain Temple. Looks like it could get big outside. Moontang looks awesome, grew the same cross called Artic Fallout (Chemdog 91 VA x Snow Lotus) a few years ago it was top knotch. I have already done SSDD, Synergy, Jabbas, Goji, Silver Mountain, a TK cross, can't remember the male? may have been the appy male. Super Skunk x Snow Lotus and a few others. Trying to keep the strain count down this season. Saw the Trees of Life photos a while back they look good too but I don't see them available anywhere. Not like I don't already have a shit load of beans I made as well. Fruity Pebbles x Goji ?

Top Bottom