Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Yea i got a kick as deal on bodhi for their b day sale. Wish i got more. It was bogo on bodhi plus some nice top dog freebies

F

FooDoo

I was reading some post on another site in their Bodhi forum. These guys were saying that Space Monkey could end up being one of those famous strains that we all talk about. These guys obviously had grown more than their share of Bodhi genetics and sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

Because of this post I reached out to a buddy to hunt me down a few packs of space monkey. He told me there's 3 on their way so I'm excited for this.

incogneato

incogneato

Because of this post I reached out to a buddy to hunt me down a few packs of space monkey. He told me there's 3 on their way so I'm excited for this.
Yea i need to grab one asap as well. Ive only seen rave reviews. Iver at riu theres a big ass bodhi thread and its always getting talked up

below frigid

below frigid

I am going to run some too in my outdoor as well as some Lazy Lightning, Secret Chief, Sunshine 4, Chem Kesey, Joy Stick, and Angelica. Probably grab a pack of that Cali King from Golden Lion as well, plus some beans I made. Fruity Pebbles x Goji, WFA x Jabbas, Tangerine Headband x Jabbas, and some Jabbas x Jabbas. Is that f2 or IBL? LOL. My trimmers lost my White Super Skunk x Jabbas , I never got to run them. I miss OGR's White Super Skunk. It may have been my Holy Grail. I guess only doing a few strains this season is out the window. I just can't help myself.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yea i need to grab one asap as well. Ive only seen rave reviews. Iver at riu theres a big ass bodhi thread and its always getting talked up
That's were I got the idea for a bodhi thread in the first place.i just saw it and since I was running some bodhi at the time I thought "we could be doin with one o those bodhi threads at the farm" and here it is still going a couple o years later.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I am going to run some too in my outdoor as well as some Lazy Lightning, Secret Chief, Sunshine 4, Chem Kesey, Joy Stick, and Angelica. Probably grab a pack of that Cali King from Golden Lion as well, plus some beans I made. Fruity Pebbles x Goji, WFA x Jabbas, Tangerine Headband x Jabbas, and some Jabbas x Jabbas. Is that f2 or IBL? LOL. My trimmers lost my White Super Skunk x Jabbas , I never got to run them. I miss OGR's White Super Skunk. It may have been my Holy Grail. I guess only doing a few strains this season is out the window. I just can't help myself.
Fpog x goji!!!.WOW.that should b something special that cross.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Blood orange
IMG 0816
Strange brew pheno#1
IMG 0875
IMG 0880
pheno#2 (both strange brew are really sweet smelling but dank too.as does the blood orange although there's no orange smell.i think it's a appy leaner anyway.)
IMG 0865
IMG 0866
og Nepali x goji f3
IMG 0851
IMG 0788

Last edited:
drewski85

drewski85

the Cali king is an awesome strain. I popped a couple and put them outside a few years ago. Very nice OGK expressions off that one.

Krypto

Krypto

On the Bohdi description of Love Triangle...they use "plumeria OG modules" whhhat is that exactly? And the " chemmy cherry playdoh" is this what the original OG KUSH is described? NOT being facetious. Just looking for knowledge. If ya don't know, ya don't know. ANYONE actual have the Triangle?

below frigid

below frigid

I ran the Golden Triangle a few years back when I had a lot of different Bodhi gear growing. It may have been my favorite I don't know about plumeria though? Plumeria is a tree that grows in the tropics. One of the more popular flowers come from it to make leighs with. Sort of a sweet smelling flower like Jasmine or Gardena. For me the real OG that I am familiar with is more earthy with a musky almost arm pit kind of stank to it, especially when it's burning you know it's OG from a mile away. These days they call everything that stinks and looks pretty OG. I was not long ago that there were only a few. SFV and Tahoe come to mind and just plain old OG. Some years I would get a strain mixed up and could not figure it out. My peeps would ask me what it was and I would laugh and say just make up some word and put OG after it, that is what everyone else does. LOL! I worked in a high end restaurant for many years and when we would taste wine I would roll my eyes at some of the descriptors used, graphite or pencile lead, tobacco, leather? Same with weed, though some really does smell or taste a certain way. Can you say skunk! Tangerine did blow me away, of course lemons pine or evergreen come to mind. Bodhi comes up with some good ones. It's amazing how specific he gets or "Nepali" OG Kush from "Grass Valley"? Really? LOL! My new name I am going to call anything good is RG Really Good. I have some Queen Elizabeth VIII RG. LOL. Just messing with you guys. LOL

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I ran the Golden Triangle a few years back when I had a lot of different Bodhi gear growing. It may have been my favorite I don't know about plumeria though? Plumeria is a tree that grows in the tropics. One of the more popular flowers come from it to make leighs with. Sort of a sweet smelling flower like Jasmine or Gardena. For me the real OG that I am familiar with is more earthy with a musky almost arm pit kind of stank to it, especially when it's burning you know it's OG from a mile away. These days they call everything that stinks and looks pretty OG. I was not long ago that there were only a few. SFV and Tahoe come to mind and just plain old OG. Some years I would get a strain mixed up and could not figure it out. My peeps would ask me what it was and I would laugh and say just make up some word and put OG after it, that is what everyone else does. LOL! I worked in a high end restaurant for many years and when we would taste wine I would roll my eyes at some of the descriptors used, graphite or pencile lead, tobacco, leather? Same with weed, though some really does smell or taste a certain way. Can you say skunk! Tangerine did blow me away, of course lemons pine or evergreen come to mind. Bodhi comes up with some good ones. It's amazing how specific he gets or "Nepali" OG Kush from "Grass Valley"? Really? LOL! My new name I am going to call anything good is RG Really Good. I have some Queen Elizabeth VIII RG. LOL. Just messing with you guys. LOL
I knew you were joking as there's only been 2 queen Lizzie not 8.
Yes I agree some of bodhis descriptions left me scratching my head in confusion too.for example goji didn't have any berry tones(iv seen some say they're did) as described.not that I was in anyway disappointed by goji.on the contrary I freaking loved it

Limonene

Limonene

I knew you were joking as there's only been 2 queen Lizzie not 8.
Yes I agree some of bodhis descriptions left me scratching my head in confusion too.for example goji didn't have any berry tones(iv seen some say they're did) as described.not that I was in anyway disappointed by goji.on the contrary I freaking loved it
There is definite but understated berry notes in the Gojis.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

There is definite but understated berry notes in the Gojis.
I'm not saying there isn't im saying there wasn't in the phenoes I got.just pure earth fuel.id love to have loadsa room and multiple packs of goji to go through.that was one thing I noticed differed between the goji and nepoji-while the best nepoji was probably better than the best goji the goji gave more stable desirable phenoes were as the nepoji gave off a few phenoes that while they tasted similar the strength of smell was a lot less and the overall structure wasn't as good.i need to pop some o those f2 nepoji to see what the deal is.

Limonene

Limonene

I'm not saying there isn't im saying there wasn't in the phenoes I got.just pure earth fuel.id love to have loadsa room and multiple packs of goji to go through.that was one thing I noticed differed between the goji and nepoji-while the best nepoji was probably better than the best goji the goji gave more stable desirable phenoes were as the nepoji gave off a few phenoes that while they tasted similar the strength of smell was a lot less and the overall structure wasn't as good.i need to pop some o those f2 nepoji to see what the deal is.
Out of the 7 ladies I found 6 had varying berry terps and only 1 was without. I felt it's pretty common in the gene pool

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Out of the 7 ladies I found 6 had varying berry terps and only 1 was without. I felt it's pretty common in the gene pool
I may try to snag another pack of gojis as I only got two females and both were more or less exact same.i grew em and they didn't have any smell really so I wasn't expecting my flavour so I was very happily surprised to find they were tastier than......some mega tastey things.
On an unhappier not my single female blood orange is throwing nanners on the topmost nugs.they don't seem to have any pollen so i,ll let em go a bit longer in the corner of the tent to see how it goes in the next few days.i think it's coz it was too close to the light for it as it was directly underneath it.iv moved it into the corner.its a cracking big plant too.an appy leaner for sure.nice big frosty sweet dank not mega dense colas.iv got cuts so unless this one totally fucks right up in the last weeks i,ll give a cut another wee run and make sure it stays in the corner and hope it goes ok.
IMG 1052
It's nice n frosty dank but here u can see plenty of nanners ontop.this was the worste one it u can clearly see it's mainly at the top so fingers crossed it was just too close to the light
IMG 1060

It's heartbreaking seeing such good colas herm out

Latest posts

Top Bottom