Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I ordered bodhi seeds from James bean and he told me in mail that they will be repackaging for stealth reasons. I had no probs with that. They haven't arrived yet as it's a long trip.. so guess we'll see how they arrive. Not sure who your ones came from.. but that's my guess.. stealth

K

kansabis

I ordered bodhi seeds from James bean and he told me in mail that they will be repackaging for stealth reasons. I had no probs with that. They haven't arrived yet as it's a long trip.. so guess we'll see how they arrive. Not sure who your ones came from.. but that's my guess.. stealth
Mine from James bean wasn't repacked but he may be changing it up,it also could be to add a crushproof protection as that has been a complaint of bodhi seed buyers.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hey bro, what you been up to? Forgot to finish reading those smoke reports you put up a while back. Got smoked out and forgot all about em. Anything new going down?

What’s up, dude? Nah, nothing going on right now. I’m taking a break from growing, just because 1. I still have a shitload of weed from my last run (so much that I’ve just been giving away huge sacks to my friends haha) and 2. I’m still not working. My girl doesn’t smoke and I don’t feel like it’s right for her to have to pay those increased power bills that we get when I’m growing. I think I’m gonna get a job soon, though, I’m pretty sick of being broke all the time. And when I do, I’m gonna f2 my Prayer Tower. That’s really the plan right now. I feel like there’s something special waiting in those beans, if my last run of the PT’s was any indication.

What’s going on with you? I haven’t been very active here lately.

incogneato

incogneato

What’s up, dude? Nah, nothing going on right now. I’m taking a break from growing, just because 1. I still have a shitload of weed from my last run (so much that I’ve just been giving away huge sacks to my friends haha) and 2. I’m still not working. My girl doesn’t smoke and I don’t feel like it’s right for her to have to pay those increased power bills that we get when I’m growing. I think I’m gonna get a job soon, though, I’m pretty sick of being broke all the time. And when I do, I’m gonna f2 my Prayer Tower. That’s really the plan right now. I feel like there’s something special waiting in those beans, if my last run of the PT’s was any indication.

What’s going on with you? I haven’t been very active here lately.
You know, if you stop giving away big sacks of weed and ask for modest compensation instead, you wouldnt need a job lol. Same ole for me. Got an all gg4 run im getting ready to flip soon. Also working on getting a pheno hunting tent going asap. I want to start hunting through my bean stash and run keepers in my main bloom room. Hope you been good bro.

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

Screenshot 20180213 070429

Purple Wookie #1

Screenshot 20180213 070333

Purple Wookie #2

End of wk 6

JMcG

JMcG

Ok I’m in!
Heard about bodhi forever and never pulled the trigger, but that’s about to change!
After a full morning of reading I’m looking at SSDD for sure. Clusterfunk sounds great too... and Fuzz, I might be scared of that one! Goji if I can find it...

Minitiger

Minitiger

You know, if you stop giving away big sacks of weed and ask for modest compensation instead, you wouldnt need a job lol. Same ole for me. Got an all gg4 run im getting ready to flip soon. Also working on getting a pheno hunting tent going asap. I want to start hunting through my bean stash and run keepers in my main bloom room. Hope you been good bro.

Yeahhhhhhh, but, uh, charging people for weed just isn’t my style.... haha! What goes around comes around. Kind of.

Your current grow sounds good! I’m not a huge fan of GG4, but most people love it. Are you documenting it here? I’ll try to find it. Also, GG4 ain’t a Bodhi strain. Don’t mention that shit on this thread again!

Kidding.

bilby

bilby

Here is my grip i just ordered, :)

Bodhi Seeds: All regular

Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)
Grandmas Hashplant (Irene x 88g13/hp)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)

chronic68

chronic68

Here is my grip i just ordered, :)

Bodhi Seeds: All regular

Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)
Grandmas Hashplant (Irene x 88g13/hp)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)
wow gotta be some keepers in there

incogneato

incogneato

Ok I’m in!
Heard about bodhi forever and never pulled the trigger, but that’s about to change!
After a full morning of reading I’m looking at SSDD for sure. Clusterfunk sounds great too... and Fuzz, I might be scared of that one! Goji if I can find it...
Ssdd is heavy on my radar too.
Yeahhhhhhh, but, uh, charging people for weed just isn’t my style.... haha! What goes around comes around. Kind of.

Your current grow sounds good! I’m not a huge fan of GG4, but most people love it. Are you documenting it here? I’ll try to find it. Also, GG4 ain’t a Bodhi strain. Don’t mention that shit on this thread again!

Kidding.
Its all in the wording. Dont charge em, let them guve you a donation then lol. I just started to update my lazy ass thread so as usual, no real updates to be seen yet. To be fair gg4 isnt a bodhi strain but he does breed with it so its kinda riding the line here:cry::eyepiece:

Top Bottom