Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, I know some of you assholes have some Silver Mountain beans in your vault. Sprout them now! Man, that Silver Mountain #2 I grew smells EXACTLY like bubblegum. Doesn’t smell like weed at all. No idea how it smokes, because I just put it in jars today, but based on the smell alone, I reeeeeealllyyyyy wish I’d have taken clones. It’s crazy how bubblegum-y it smells. Can’t get the taste outtta my mouth. Good shit.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

Just wondering as this was a collective bodhi thread if anyone had information of bodhis space monkey and forest queen???.
I haven't seen many reports on either which for bodhi genetics is highly Unusual..could any established members or breeders shed any light on these 2 strains please??
Kind regards

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just wondering as this was a collective bodhi thread if anyone had information of bodhis space monkey and forest queen???.
I haven't seen many reports on either which for bodhi genetics is highly Unusual..could any established members or breeders shed any light on these 2 strains please??
Kind regards

I dunno anything about those crosses, but I don’t think it’s “highly unusual” that there aren’t any reports on them. There’s a serious lack of info about a majority of Bodhi’s crosses. That’s why I post as much as I can re: Bodhi’s gear.

Do you have those beans? Grow them and post that shit!

hillbil

hillbil

Kind regards
Space Monkey
Stinks of cedar and fuel, Skunk hints but cedar pine and lemon on some will make you pay attention to odors.
Dauber in the dirt potency of a very euphoric nature with energy and little anxious moments. Smooth ride.
Average size and wonderful.
Space Monkey f2 on the vape schedule today.
That f2 part says it all.
Get it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Okay, I know some of you assholes have some Silver Mountain beans in your vault. Sprout them now! Man, that Silver Mountain #2 I grew smells EXACTLY like bubblegum. Doesn’t smell like weed at all. No idea how it smokes, because I just put it in jars today, but based on the smell alone, I reeeeeealllyyyyy wish I’d have taken clones. It’s crazy how bubblegum-y it smells. Can’t get the taste outtta my mouth. Good shit.
Aww there's nothing worse than not taking cuts from a plant or the cuts don't root and the plant turns out to be awesome keeper quality.ball busting.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I feel like I recently inquired as to whether or not you take cuttings. I am sorry to hear that you missed out on running that plant again. I take multiple cuttings of everything that I run these days. I have lost far too many amazing cultivars over the years. Hell I don't even want to recall the time before I was even taking cuttings of anything. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lemons

lemons

E4A16C1D C358 4772 9B15 195C8A5EA1A7

In the pot cast episode with Matt riot he talked openly about gauge green stealing jojo rizzos work and renaming it.

This sound like the male in Bodhis purple unicorn, blackberry widow, is from the same seed stock as ggg’s aloha grapes stomper to you guys?

I won’t support ggg based on Matt’s info, but this makes me more excited about the PU crosses as a lot of gauges grape lines do look nice in the pictures.

shaganja

shaganja

View attachment 965943

In the pot cast episode with Matt riot he talked openly about gauge green stealing jojo rizzos work and renaming it.

This sound like the male in Bodhis purple unicorn, blackberry widow, is from the same seed stock as ggg’s aloha grapes stomper to you guys?

I won’t support ggg based on Matt’s info, but this makes me more excited about the PU crosses as a lot of gauges grape lines do look nice in the pictures.
He's making Michiganders look bad. We're good ppl. Especially in the u.p. we dim headlights at night!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I feel like I recently inquired as to whether or not you take cuttings. I am sorry to hear that you missed out on running that plant again. I take multiple cuttings of everything that I run these days. I have lost far too many amazing cultivars over the years. Hell I don't even want to recall the time before I was even taking cuttings of anything. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Yeah, I should probably do the same. This is the first plant that I’ve regretted not taking cuts from, though. I mean, I’ve had some stellar plants before, but nothing that made me regret not taking cuts. It’s just such a unique smell. I’ve smoked Bubblegum and Bubblegum hybrids before and been like,”Okay, yeah, I can kinda get why it’s called Bubblegum.” But this is just straight-up GUM in my face. I reeeeeallllyyyyyy hope that that doesn’t change while they’re curing.

Probably will, though..... haha! I cracked one of the Smart Move jars yesterday, can’t remember which pheno, but the orange smell is gone. Smells like permanent marker now. Which is cool, but definitely not as mouth-watering as the way they smelled when I put those nugs in there.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah, I should probably do the same. This is the first plant that I’ve regretted not taking cuts from, though. I mean, I’ve had some stellar plants before, but nothing that made me regret not taking cuts. It’s just such a unique smell. I’ve smoked Bubblegum and Bubblegum hybrids before and been like,”Okay, yeah, I can kinda get why it’s called Bubblegum.” But this is just straight-up GUM in my face. I reeeeeallllyyyyyy hope that that doesn’t change while they’re curing.

Probably will, though..... haha! I cracked one of the Smart Move jars yesterday, can’t remember which pheno, but the orange smell is gone. Smells like permanent marker now. Which is cool, but definitely not as mouth-watering as the way they smelled when I put those nugs in there.
Taking cuttings is easy once you get the hang of it. I usually get 100% success rate. IMO about the only down side of it is having to wait a little bit longer to flower, as I like to see roots in my aeroponic cloners before I flip a seed plant. It also increases my plant count quite a bit at times, but I have never really cared about that. I culled quite a few males the past two weeks and 1-2 rounds of cuttings of each. If you care to delve into taking cuts, feel free to reach out if you have any questions at all and I will do my best to steer you in the right direction.

I feel you on the smell changing. I was just going crazy the other day over the majority of the Cherry Queens actually smelling like cherries. I feel like a couple of them already have had the cherry smell subside a little bit. I started germinating another round of Cherry Queen seeds yesterday. I wish that I could find more information on the Fat Cherry mother in that cultivar. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lemons

lemons

Well guys, it’s a sad day. Out of the 17 plants I started, I had ELEVEN males. I’ve never had this kind of luck. Usually 4 tops. Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I got one for female out of 7 ogkb x puf3 and neither of the cherry’s mountain crosses were girls. Oh well, so it goes.

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

Well guys, it’s a sad day. Out of the 17 plants I started, I had ELEVEN males. I’ve never had this kind of luck. Usually 4 tops. Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I got one for female out of 7 ogkb x puf3 and neither of the cherry’s mountain crosses were girls. Oh well, so it goes.
That sucks! It is the risk taken doing regular seeds, but I can't see doing any other way being as rewarding.

hillbil

hillbil

Ran 10 of The Fuzz, all boys! 3 years ago.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Maybe it’s the way the planets are aligned or something haha. Seems like a lot of people are getting a lot of males the past six months or so.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom