Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

Just ordered Guava Wookie and SunRa with Lemon Wookie v2 and Lazy Lightning freebies from JBC.

Sun ra is on my wish list! Mostly cause that dude made some of the best bugged out stoner tunes on earth. Maybe I should set up a seed poppin’ area tonight. And get something new goin.

lemons

lemons

And we’re off. Ogkb x purple unicorn f3. I been callin her unicorn breath. Long time coming.
46B059F5 D9BC 4353 8184 5EC0E05AAD3E

Limonene

Limonene

Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

Just wondering as this was a collective bodhi thread if anyone had information of bodhis space monkey and forest queen???.
I haven't seen many reports on either which for bodhi genetics is highly Unusual..could any established members or breeders shed any light on these 2 strains please??
Kind regards
Space Monkey is a good all around strain!

testiclees

testiclees

I haven’t grown it, but I’m curious. What’s Chem 1? Do you think that that’s the Chem ‘91? I’m gonna order a shit-ton of beans in the next few weeks, noticed those Chem 1 crosses, no idea what “Chem 1” actually is.....
I dont know much about bodhi strains. Ive been looking around at other bodhi threads and it seems chem 1 crosses were well loved but i havent found any grow or smoke reports..

Minitiger

Minitiger

Aye limo I'm really liking the hlg 550 rspec.i just wish they wernt so fucking expensive so I could get a couple more.

@Mr Bee What light is that? I use the Apache AT600, expensive as fuck ($3000 with shipping), but it’s a great light. Got about three years left before I need to replace it. I was thinking I’d just buy another one, but if you know about another LED that’s slightly less expensive, I’m all ears.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hey pal how's it going?!

Ahhhh, you know..... flu’s making everybody act real weird. I will not be leaving my house for the foreseeable future haha..... Been getting beer and groceries delivered to the house, disinfecting everything outside and then putting it in the fridge. Real annoying. But necessary, I guess.

Just planted some Goldstar f4 seeds, remember those? Old-school, baby! Planted some of those Goji beans that I got from an unreputable source, too. I dunno why. I was planning on sowing my old SSDD beans and then forgot, ended up planting the Goldstars, the Gojis and some Tangerine Kush from Rare Dankness that I grew a few years back. We’ll see what happens.... Revisiting old beans..... I dunno.... Something to do, I guess.

What’s up with you? Quarantining got you down? Haha.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

View attachment 965943

In the pot cast episode with Matt riot he talked openly about gauge green stealing jojo rizzos work and renaming it.

This sound like the male in Bodhis purple unicorn, blackberry widow, is from the same seed stock as ggg’s aloha grapes stomper to you guys?

I won’t support ggg based on Matt’s info, but this makes me more excited about the PU crosses as a lot of gauges grape lines do look nice in the pictures.
And you believe riot because? He'd be the last guy I'd go to for any info, well, unless it was how wonderful he is. I'm not a fan of GGG either, but riot is a joke.

Top Bottom