Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Lol minitiger was all over the bohdi thread at overgrow I believe it was lol. I just got done reading 95% of the thread
Yeah, I moved over there last summer. I don’t really dig the farm too much anymore. And you’re right, I’m definitely all over the Bodhi thread. And a lot of other threads, too haha.

@Mr Bee What’s up, dude?!? Long time. Good to see you around. How’s everything going? And I know Bodhi hasn’t ever posted on this thread, I was talking about the farm in general. That’s one of the reasons I moved over to OG. Too many people here asking questions like,”How can I get a hold of Bodhi???” haha...

Minitiger

Minitiger

Uplifts #1-#4, day 75, from left to right:

Uplifts 1 4 flower day 75

They were really easy to grow. They only look so rough because I don't fret over my plants like a lot of people do. Plus, I'm 100% organic and pretty much water-only for the duration of flower. That's also the reason why I don't defoliate or anything like that. Plants are gonna need those leaves...

Here's some random closeups:

Uplift 1 flower day 77 2

Uplift 1 flower day 77 4

Uplift 2 flower day 77 2
Uplift 2 flower day 77 1

Uplift 3 flower day 75 3

Uplift 3 flower day 75 4

Uplift 4 flower day 77 3

Uplift 4 flower day 77 4

Uplift 4 nugs

Uplift 3 nugs 2

The pictures don't really do them justice. All four of the plants came out extremely frosty, maybe some of the frostiest plants I've ever grown. Smells are kind of all over the place (or they were when I sealed them up in jars last week, anyway). Lots of peat moss/earth, berries, hints of fuel, even some white wine. My girl said they smelled like sour cream and cheddar Ruffles potato chips haha. I'm not getting any sour or cheesy notes, but her nose is better than mine, so if she says she smells it, it's probably there.

The #2 and the #3 seemed to me to be the Hell's Angel's leaners (especially the #3), while the #1 and #4 seemed to be hybrids or even Snow Lotus leaners. #3 was chopped on day 75, the rest were chopped on day 77. They took a little longer than I thought they would, but not by much. Either way, it seems like stellar weed to me. Gonna have to wait until they've cured for a couple more weeks to make any kind of final judgement. They definitely seem like they're worth a grow or three, though, for sure.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Great job @Minitiger Looks good. Yeah I dont fret over fan leaves either. I'm puffing the flower composting the leaves.

Looking good-n-frosty too. I run organic soil water only. Yup need me those fan leaves down the stretch. If they aren't falling off something just aint right.

Cutkeeper

Cutkeeper

Hello everyone, first post but I’ve been reading. Im growing some mothers milk seeds I’ve had for years, should I f2 them?

hillbil

hillbil

Looks like 5/5 Bing poking up in red Solos.

Will top 4 up potted Babylon Buster today, very homogeneous except slight size differences. Leaves are a bit to the wide side and everyone seems happy.

Citrus and more terps, some fuel and fruit and more off 1 Lemon Lotus at 51 days. Longish buds on very compact frame, got some amber trichs already but making lots of new flowers, white pistils. This is a loud girl.

Cutkeeper

Cutkeeper

Also the material on the leaves is my attempt at introducing green lacewing eggs as a preventative. Have yet to see any larvae.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Also the material on the leaves is my attempt at introducing green lacewing eggs as a preventative. Have yet to see any larvae.
Is that a natural stream that you built the pond or standalone pond with a pump??? Pretty cool. Very nicely done.

Cutkeeper

Cutkeeper

If f2’ing is an option, then yes, you should do that. You should always f2 if you can, if for no other reason than to keep those genetics around. If I could f2 everything I grow, I would.
Will do, one of them is smelling just like Roquefort on a stem rub; even a non smoker agreed when smelling. They are switching to 12/12 today.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Terpenado finishing up. Day 61 from flip day 54 of flower. This is a consistent 56-63 day flower harvest window pheno of this varietal. This pheno is very leafy, defoliation is pointless, it will replace anything lost. Best comparison of smell is to any powder type candy, think sweet tarts, generic sweet and fruity, and the smell transfers well to taste. Upbeat, not speedy, medicine for sure. Good for treating narcolepsy and lethargy with no drag at the end. Legs are about 3hrs with peak in the first 1.5hrs and a slow balanced tapering off. You know your symptoms were treated and when its time to medicate again.
Terpenado1

Terpenado2

MrCloud

MrCloud

That's were I got the idea for a bodhi thread in the first place.i just saw it and since I was running some bodhi at the time I thought "we could be doin with one o those bodhi threads at the farm" and here it is still going a couple o years later.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Is anyone still running any Appalachia crosses? Wish I could get my hands on some. I saw one popular vendor has mountain temple, if we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic I’d get it.
Got six mountain temple in fridge

Top Bottom