Bodhi The Fuzz And Clusterfunk, Rare Dankness Tangerine Kush, Kos El Jefe Thai

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Remind me to never again water my plants with a sprouted seed tea when I'm trying to keep plant height to a minimum....

So things are going well. These plants still have almost two weeks to go until I can start flowering them and they are fucking MASSIVE already. It's going to be chaos once the stretch starts happening. The Tangerine Kushes in particular are very, very vigorous. The Clusterfunk, too, is surprisingly huge. I'm not too too worried about that one, just because I remember the last time I grew it that it didn't stretch a lot, but it is really big already. Even if it only stretches 50 percent, it's still gonna be awfully big. They're all gonna be huge. The Fuzzes and one of the El Jefe Thais aren't vegging out of control, but they're pretty bushy. All of the plants are pretty bushy. I keep thinking that maybe I should top some of the taller plants again, just to keep the canopy relatively even, but I think I'm just gonna let them do their thing and deal with it as things need to be dealt with. Topping them will just increase horizontal growth, which I feel like will be more of an issue than vertical growth. I can tie down tops and shit, but I can't really do anything about bushes. Height is something that can be dealt with; horizontal growth can't, so....

I watered all of them with a sprouted seed tea (barley; I'll give them a couple sprouted corn teas once I switch to 12/12) along with a little K silicate and TM7 a few days ago. They loved it. A little too much, actually. All of the plants loved it, praying their asses off. The Tangerine Kushes, the Clusterfunk and one of the El Jefe Thais took OFF and grew about six inches in two days. No lie. I've moved all of the tallest plants into the very farthest corners of the tent to decrease how much light they get and hopefully slow down their growth. I am so ready to move into our new house. Yeah, I like that we're going to have a pool, yeah, the new house is really sweet and looks great and all that, but I could give a shit. All I care about is starting 12/12. Having said that, it should be pretty cool to see what happens and how these plants produce, considering that they will have been vegged for almost ninety days before I finally flower them. I don't think I've ever read a grow log where the plants were vegged for ninety days.

Also I should mention that yesterday was the first day of a 14/10 light schedule. Hopefully that'll reduce the stretch some once flower is induced.

Anyway, here's some individual plant shots. First up are the Tangerine Kushes. I have to say, the TK's have really wide internodes, which I kind of expected, considering the genetics. Having said that, the branches on all of them are THICK. I doubt I'll need to stake and tie them at all. They look very sturdy.

Tangerine Kush #1:

Tangerine 1 veg

Tangerine 1 veg1

Tangerine Kush #4:

Tangerine 4 veg

Tangerine 4 veg1

Tangerine Kush #5:

Tangerine 5 veg

Tangerine 5 veg1

The Tangerine Kush #5 is my favorite, but I love them all. Plus, they fucking REEK of tangerines. I think I may have mentioned this before, but they really do smell like a full-on tangerine. Not a generic "candy" type of tangerine smell, but like a freshly-peeled actual tangerine, down to the bitter-skin sensation. I can't fucking wait to see how the flowers turn out.

Here are the El Jefe Thais. First up is El Jefe Thai #2:

El Jefe 2 veg

El Jefe 2 veg1

It's really bushy, if you can't tell from the pics.

El Jefe Thai #3:

El Jefe 3 veg 1

And El Jefe Thai #4. This one is real weird and I think it'll turn out very Thai-ish. I topped this one, along with all of the other plants, a while ago, but as you can see from the pics, one top is out-growing the other top big-time. Real weird. I've read that article "Strains of Yesteryear" by DJ Short a billion times and I feel like he mentioned that the Thais he grew out in the early 80's or whenever had a tendency to kind of "catch up" to the meristem. Like, one branch would shoot up and become the meristem and then like a week later, another side-branch would shoot up and become the meristem, and then another and another. In other words, the Thais he grew didn't really have any sort of uniform growth, which is what the El Jefe Thai #4 is doing. Whatever, take a look at the following pics and decide for yourself.

El Jefe 4 veg

It's not exactly like how DJ Short described his experiences with growing Thai strains, but it is a little weird. Look how much taller that one top is than the other top. I keep moving the plants around so that each one gets a decent amount of light all around, but the El Jefe #4 just keeps growing in this weird way, with that one top growing way faster than the other top. Here's another picture of it:

El Jefe 4 veg1

Okay, so there's the Tangerine Kushes and the El Jefe Thais. I'll post pics of The Fuzzes in a second.

Minitiger

Minitiger

And here are the Fuzzes.

Fuzz #1:

Fuzz 1 veg

Fuzz 1 veg1

Fuzz #2:

Fuzz 2 veg

Fuzz 2 veg1

You can see some weird leaf damage on the Fuzzes. I've read Kalyx's Fuzz grow report on icmag like 100 times, just to get an idea of what to expect and also just because I like reading thorough grow reports. He mentioned that The Fuzz is kind of a bitch to grow and I have to agree. They do seem finicky, but I'm not going to do anything different for them than I do for the rest of the plants. Whatever happens happens.

And The Fuzz #4:

Fuzz 4 veg

Fuzz 4 veg1

So, yeah... There they are. I guess I forgot to take pictures of the lone Clusterfunk, but whatever. It looks like all of the others haha. Which is to say it looks like weed . No more pics until I start 12/12, which will be a day or two after we get moved into the new house. I'm a little anxious about the room I'm gonna be growing in once we move, just because there's nowhere to vent the tent's air out of. So hopefully temps won't be too much of an issue, but if it is, I'll figure out a way to deal with it.

Anyway.... Yeah.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Plants look great. I don't know what it is, but I'm fascinated with the thai's. I want to see what those buds look like. Happy moving, peace

I can't speak for you, but I know why I'm fascinated by the El Jefes: I just don't see many (or any) Thai crosses being grown out these days. I've smoked a few Thai hybrids in my day, but I mean, they're just not around that much anymore. Buying the house and moving and all that is a good thing, but because of the move, I'm not taking clones of any of these plants, just because I don't wanna be moving a shitload of plants from house to house. Having said that, I really wish I took clones of all of these and especially the El Jefe Thais. I still have five or six seeds, so at least I can grow them out again if I want to. But I mean, seriously, how often will I get a chance to take clones off of plants that have been vegged for ninety days?

I dunno. Maybe I will take some clones. I change my mind about everything every minute haha. I'll probably get out of the shower tonight and tell my girlfriend,"I'll get in bed in a little bit. I'm gonna go clone those El Jefes real quick," haha!

incogneato

incogneato

I can't speak for you, but I know why I'm fascinated by the El Jefes: I just don't see many (or any) Thai crosses being grown out these days. I've smoked a few Thai hybrids in my day, but I mean, they're just not around that much anymore. Buying the house and moving and all that is a good thing, but because of the move, I'm not taking clones of any of these plants, just because I don't wanna be moving a shitload of plants from house to house. Having said that, I really wish I took clones of all of these and especially the El Jefe Thais. I still have five or six seeds, so at least I can grow them out again if I want to. But I mean, seriously, how often will I get a chance to take clones off of plants that have been vegged for ninety days?

I dunno. Maybe I will take some clones. I change my mind about everything every minute haha. I'll probably get out of the shower tonight and tell my girlfriend,"I'll get in bed in a little bit. I'm gonna go clone those El Jefes real quick," haha!
My first grow, that just finished, vegged for 90. But I fumbled my way through it. You actually know what you're doing lol. I agree on the Thai's, most growers shy away from them but I know at least 2 other growers on here running Thai crosses or straight Thai. Congrats on the move, can't wait to see these in the new room in action and all you're little clones that you're gonna take :shockedninja:

Minitiger

Minitiger

My first grow, that just finished, vegged for 90. But I fumbled my way through it. You actually know what you're doing lol. I agree on the Thai's, most growers shy away from them but I know at least 2 other growers on here running Thai crosses or straight Thai. Congrats on the move, can't wait to see these in the new room in action and all you're little clones that you're gonna take :shockedninja:

Haha, nah, I don't think I'm gonna take any clones. I dunno, we'll see.

Irietime

Irietime

I think you nailed it. Just don't see many thais being grown. Plus it's a little nostalgic, in ninth grade I used to get what was told to be chocolate Thai, but really it was shwag, lololool. I'll be staying tuned and keeping my eye out for some Thai seeds.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Bad news, @Irietime I watered the garden tonight and noticed quite a few balls on the El Jefe Thais #2 and #4. They're done, removed from the tent. I put them outside, as I do all of my male plants and I'll let them grow outside, just because. I might move them to the new house, keep them outdoors and use them for breeding later, but I dunno.

In a way, I'm glad, just because I needed more space, but goddamn I wish it was some of the other plants that showed male. ANY of the other plants besides the El Jefes would have been preferable. I'm so interested in that cross. I've been exchanging emails back and forth with the Rev the last few days (he's real good about getting back to me and answering questions), I'm gonna be disappointed to tell him that there's only one El Jefe left.

So that leaves me with one El Jefe. The only good thing about it is that the lone remaining El Jefe is the shortest one and now there's only eight plants in the tent, which provides me with a lot more room and an almost-even canopy, with the exception of the Tangerine Kushes, which just keep growing and growing. I'll post pics of the two male El Jefe Thais that I put outside a little bit ago tomorrow, after they've been exposed to some real sunlight.

I have to emphasize how disappointed I am that the El Jefe #2 turned out male, in particular. That plant was so gorgeous and Sativa-y looking. I had high hopes for it. I think I may move it to the new house, keep it outdoors and use it for breeding material later on. It looks soooooo.... I dunno. It's speaking to me haha.

I wonder if they got root-bound or something, because they were showing female all the way until I switched to 14/10 a few days ago. I dunno what happened, but something happened.

Anyway, yeah. Down to eight plants, which makes me feel more comfortable and more disappointed at the same time. It's gonna be a lot of jars filled with tasty, tasty weed regardless, though.

incogneato

incogneato

Bad news, @Irietime I watered the garden tonight and noticed quite a few balls on the El Jefe Thais #2 and #4. They're done, removed from the tent. I put them outside, as I do all of my male plants and I'll let them grow outside, just because. I might move them to the new house, keep them outdoors and use them for breeding later, but I dunno.

In a way, I'm glad, just because I needed more space, but goddamn I wish it was some of the other plants that showed male. ANY of the other plants besides the El Jefes would have been preferable. I'm so interested in that cross. I've been exchanging emails back and forth with the Rev the last few days (he's real good about getting back to me and answering questions), I'm gonna be disappointed to tell him that there's only one El Jefe left.

So that leaves me with one El Jefe. The only good thing about it is that the lone remaining El Jefe is the shortest one and now there's only eight plants in the tent, which provides me with a lot more room and an almost-even canopy, with the exception of the Tangerine Kushes, which just keep growing and growing. I'll post pics of the two male El Jefe Thais that I put outside a little bit ago tomorrow, after they've been exposed to some real sunlight.

I have to emphasize how disappointed I am that the El Jefe #2 turned out male, in particular. That plant was so gorgeous and Sativa-y looking. I had high hopes for it. I think I may move it to the new house, keep it outdoors and use it for breeding material later on. It looks soooooo.... I dunno. It's speaking to me haha.

I wonder if they got root-bound or something, because they were showing female all the way until I switched to 14/10 a few days ago. I dunno what happened, but something happened.

Anyway, yeah. Down to eight plants, which makes me feel more comfortable and more disappointed at the same time. It's gonna be a lot of jars filled with tasty, tasty weed regardless, though.
I have heard that a lot of Thais are hermie prone. Probably bone of the reasons they aren't as popular as other strains. Still sucks though. Let's see that lone el jefe kill it t!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I have heard that a lot of Thais are hermie prone. Probably bone of the reasons they aren't as popular as other strains. Still sucks though. Let's see that lone el jefe kill it t!

Yeah, I've read the same thing. And actually that was something that The Rev mentioned in one of his emails. I just didn't think it would happen until they were well into flower, but I guess it's good that they showed those sacs sooner rather than later. Looking at the tent now, with only eight plants in it, it's obvious how difficult ten would've been in there. So it's not a "bad" thing I had to take them out, I just wish it would've been one of the other strains that I had to remove.

Having said that, I'm sitting outside right now looking at the two male El Jefes and chuckling to myself. Flowering them out would've been laughable. They're about the size of a plant that's well into flower, done with the stretch, rather than plants that haven't even begun12/12 yet. I bet they would've ended up being seven feet tall if I'd have flowered them out.

They're loving that sunlight, though. I'll post pics in a sec.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Keep the breed alive at all cost!! Lol. Bummer. If you breed I will purchase!! Haha

I'm definitely considering keeping the #2 El Jefe around for use at a later date. It's just soooooo Sativa-looking, super-thin leaves. And it looks so happy and healthy haha. It's been praying it's ass off for days, all of the leaves sticking up and reaching for the sky. It's gonna break my heart to kill it, so I may keep it around, somehow, someway. I'm thinking I may just move it to the new house and keep it in the backyard and then maybe take some clones at some point and collect pollen.

Or, er, somethin'....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, I wish I could grow outdoors. It just seems like the right way to do it. And every time I put a male outside, it immediately seems to appreciate the fresh air and sunshine. I love the way cannabis looks outside.

Here's the El Jefe #2. Love this one.

IMG 3060

IMG 3061

IMG 3065

And the El Jefe #4. This is the one that had that one top growing way taller than the other top.

IMG 3062

IMG 3063

#2 on the right, #4 on the left:

IMG 3064

incogneato

incogneato

Man, I wish I could grow outdoors. It just seems like the right way to do it. And every time I put a male outside, it immediately seems to appreciate the fresh air and sunshine. I love the way cannabis looks outside.

View attachment 702004

View attachment 702005
View attachment 702006

And the El Jefe #4. This is the one that had that one top growing way taller than the other top.

View attachment 702008
View attachment 702009

View attachment 702010
Damn, that is a cool looking plant. I like the stoner logic. I'll figure it out, or not...lol

Irietime

Irietime

View attachment 702004

View attachment 702005
View attachment 702006

View attachment 702008
View attachment 702009

View attachment 702010
Outside all the way, I'm with you!! Outside in the sunshine you can't beat that. It's best for you and the plant in my opinion. Truly if I could do some gorilla farming, where I got to hike around to my plots all day, I'd be in heaven. Talk about freedom. It gets my heart pounding just thinking about it. Outdoors is my church. Peace

Minitiger

Minitiger

Damn, that is a cool looking plant. I like the stoner logic. I'll figure it out, or not...lol

Haha, yeah. Is that "stoner logic"? I feel like it's just "regular logic" hahaha!!! I mean, seriously, I'll either figure shit out or I won't, and that goes for a lot more than just growing weed. If I do figure it out, great. If I don't, oh well. On to the next. Or somethin'.... Everything seems to work out the way it should, whether that be the way I was hoping or just the way shit works out naturally despite one's best efforts to control their reality (mostly the latter). Either way, I'm usually pretty gawddamn happy with the way things turn out.

incogneato

incogneato

Haha, yeah. Is that "stoner logic"? I feel like it's just "regular logic" hahaha!!! I mean, seriously, I'll either figure shit out or I won't, and that goes for a lot more than just growing weed. If I do figure it out, great. If I don't, oh well. On to the next. Or somethin'.... Everything seems to work out the way it should, whether that be the way I was hoping or just the way shit works out naturally despite one's best efforts to control their reality (mostly the latter). Either way, I'm usually pretty gawddamn happy with the way things turn out.
Lol, fair enough bro. I usually try to keep that mindset too.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, it's been a little bit, huh? Sorry, y'all, things got a little hectic between the move and, uh.... the move.

The new room's a little tighter than the old one and not as great for taking pictures, either, but I finally got in there today and took some. There've been issues since we moved in at the end of May for sure. Took me a couple days to get the room dialed in and to figure out the central heat and air, too. The AC's weird. If it stays on for too long, it stops blowing out cold air. Does anybody know why that might be? I can only run it for about three hours before that happens, but as long as I turn it off for like ten minutes, it's fine to run again for another three hours etc.

So there were heat issues, which led to me having to leave the tent door open while the light was on for a few days, which in turn led to a gnat infestation (at least I think that's why). They got pretty bad for a while, but I skipped one watering and then watered with some OG Biowar Foliar and that seemed to get them way under control. Added diatomaceous earth to the top of the soil two days ago when I watered and when I watered today, I only saw seven gnats. I also watered today with nematodes and top-dressed again with the DE so hopefully I won't see a single one next time I get in there to water.

But they did do some damage to the plants, most noticeably the two Fuzzes. That thread on icmag was pretty accurate: the Fuzzes seem to be pretty finicky.

Oh, I forgot, two of the Tangerine Kushes and one of the Fuzzes hermed, but that's totally my fault. The whole front of our new house is basically floor-to-ceiling windows and the grow room is in one of the front rooms. Getting that room completely blacked-out was a serious bitch and there were definitely light leaks everywhere, so I lost those plants, along with another El Jefe Thai that I guess was a male. I don't know how I missed that. It's possible that it hermed, too, but I have it sitting in my backyard right now and it looks like a full-on male. Btw, it is fucking GORGEOUS:

El Jefe male3

El Jefe Male flowers

El Jefe male1

I chopped it way down when we moved because we moved it in my girl's car, as opposed to the rest of the plants, which were moved in a U-Haul we rented. So I chopped off about two feet of it all around and on top so there wouldn't be a big-ass weed plant that would be clearly visible in the back seat. Still, I love how purple the flowers are. And they're so tight, too. I'm seriously considering collecting pollen from it and doing a little breeding next round.

Anyway, so yeah, now I'm down to five plants. Again. I dunno how I always end up with five plants every round, no matter how many seeds I start, but it always seems like I do. Which is for the best, really. Five's about all my tent will fit, since I veg them for so long.

Because it gets so hot in our new area, even deeper in the Valley than where we were living before, I decided to run the light during the day, just because I didn't want to be running the AC 24/7, which I would've had to do if I ran the light at night like I usually do. So I had to keep the plants in the dark for 24 hours. I know some people do that because they think it speeds up the onset of flowers, but I would neverrrrrrrrrr do that unless I had to. I like to keep things as natural as possible. Having said that, there actually might be some truth to that theory because I've been surprised at how quickly the plants have been nugging up and throwing frost. But that might also be because I vegged these plants for ninety days. I think they were just like,"Okayyyyyyyy, we're ready to fucking flower, asshole."

Been doing the usual "sprouted seed tea here, a little kelp meal tea there" thing, no real regimen at all. Just doing things if I think about it, like,"Oh yeah, I should give the plants a sprouted corn tea...." I really should develop some sort of regimen, but with me growing different strains at the same time every grow, it makes it difficult.

Anyway, here are some pics. Finally.

The only El Jefe Thai left, #3:

IMG 3102

IMG 3103

IMG 3106

It really hasn't stopped praying since I started flower and seems to be the happiest plant in the garden, with the exception of the Clusterfunk. They both seem equally happy.

Hang on, I've got plumbers over here doing a seriously big job. They're knocking on the door, gonna go deal with them. I'll post this and be back in a sec.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, the sellers of the house we bought really fucked us over. They had a Grey Water system attached to the washing machine which used the waste water to irrigate the front yard. So when we had the house inspected, everything was fine and up to code. But when these assholes moved out, they took the system with them, which means we have no way to do laundry. It's gonna cost around five fucking grand to get a new drainage system installed. The plumbers are out there right now breaking concrete and digging up our side yard and shit. I didn't like the dude who owned the house before us from the second we met him, me and my girl even said to each other after we first met him, during the inspection,"Man, that dude was a DICK." It appears that our instincts were correct. What a hassle. Now we have to take him to court and shit or at least get attorneys involved, which is not something I EVER want to do. But fuck him.

We love the house, other than that, though haha! Having a pool is fucking amazing. And we have solar power, too, which is really important to me and my girl.

Anyway, here's the only Tangerine Kush left. This is one plant. It stretched like craaaaazzzzyyyyy right when I initiated flower and I had to stake and tie like a motherfucker just to try and even out the canopy somewhat. It's still almost a foot taller than the other plants. It's not throwing out as much frost as the others, but it smells really, really good. Still has that spot-on tangerine smell that it's had almost from the get-go. Sorry for the shitty pics, it's too big for me to be moving in and out of the tent, so I just leave it in there when I water and stuff.

IMG 3107

IMG 3109

IMG 3110

IMG 3111

When the Tangerine Kush first started flowering, it was looking like a typical OG, kinda spindly and like it was just gonna be a bunch of golfball nugs everywhere, but it's starting to fill in pretty good. I wish it was a little frostier, but it hasn't been too long. Plenty of time left.

Here's the Fuzz #4:

IMG 3113

IMG 3115

IMG 3116

Both of the Fuzzes stretched a decent amount, maybe twice their size, but nothing like the TK. And like I said before, they seem to be pretty finicky. I think it'd be worth it to keep them around and dial them in, though. They both are growing pretty much exactly the same and both have a pretty gnarly burnt-rubber smell happening. I hope they turn out as well as I think they well.

Fuzz #1:

IMG 3118

She's the been the more finicky of the two. But when I was looking at her today, it seemed like the corn SST that I gave all the plants about a week ago benefited her the most in the growth department. it looks like a lot of the side branches have almost caught up to the two tops, so that's encouraging. But I do think that the fungus gnats affected her the most out of all the plants.

IMG 3120

IMG 3121

The table I have in the new room is a taller than the table I had in my old room, so it's really hard to get good shots. I don't like putting the plants on the floor, but maybe I'll start doing that in the future when I take pics. Hopefully y'all get the idea, though.

And here's the Clusterfunk. Very happy plant and by FAR the easiest to grow.

IMG 3125

IMG 3126

Okay, so there you have it. Nice little grow so far. I've been having to use distilled bottled water for a while (when we first moved in, I even had to use the "filtered" water that came from the fridge a few times, which had ppm's around 140/150, which is probably another reason why the plants were looking a little rough for a while), but I'm getting my RO unit installed as soon as the plumbers are done with the drainage system thing for our house. And just in time for the stretch run, too. I'll do my best to update a little more frequently from here on out. The move really took up a lot of our time for a few weeks. And I'm still looking for a job, too. Can't believe I still haven't found one anywhere. But it's probably been for the best right now, grow-wise, what with the AC issue and the water and all that.

Anywaaaayyyyy....

incogneato

incogneato

Man, the sellers of the house we bought really fucked us over. They had a Grey Water system attached to the washing machine which used the waste water to irrigate the front yard. So when we had the house inspected, everything was fine and up to code. But when these assholes moved out, they took the system with them, which means we have no way to do laundry. It's gonna cost around five fucking grand to get a new drainage system installed. The plumbers are out there right now breaking concrete and digging up our side yard and shit. I didn't like the dude who owned the house before us from the second we met him, me and my girl even said to each other after we first met him, during the inspection,"Man, that dude was a DICK." It appears that our instincts were correct. What a hassle. Now we have to take him to court and shit or at least get attorneys involved, which is not something I EVER want to do. But fuck him.

We love the house, other than that, though haha! Having a pool is fucking amazing. And we have solar power, too, which is really important to me and my girl.

Anyway, here's the only Tangerine Kush left. This is one plant. It stretched like craaaaazzzzyyyyy right when I initiated flower and I had to stake and tie like a motherfucker just to try and even out the canopy somewhat. It's still almost a foot taller than the other plants. It's not throwing out as much frost as the others, but it smells really, really good. Still has that spot-on tangerine smell that it's had almost from the get-go. Sorry for the shitty pics, it's too big for me to be moving in and out of the tent, so I just leave it in there when I water and stuff.

View attachment 710516

View attachment 710517

View attachment 710518

View attachment 710519

When the Tangerine Kush first started flowering, it was looking like a typical OG, kinda spindly and like it was just gonna be a bunch of golfball nugs everywhere, but it's starting to fill in pretty good. I wish it was a little frostier, but it hasn't been too long. Plenty of time left.

Here's the Fuzz #4:

View attachment 710520

View attachment 710521

View attachment 710522

Both of the Fuzzes stretched a decent amount, maybe twice their size, but nothing like the TK. And like I said before, they seem to be pretty finicky. I think it'd be worth it to keep them around and dial them in, though. They both are growing pretty much exactly the same and both have a pretty gnarly burnt-rubber smell happening. I hope they turn out as well as I think they well.

Fuzz #1:

View attachment 710523

She's the been the more finicky of the two. But when I was looking at her today, it seemed like the corn SST that I gave all the plants about a week ago benefited her the most in the growth department. it looks like a lot of the side branches have almost caught up to the two tops, so that's encouraging. But I do think that the fungus gnats affected her the most out of all the plants.

View attachment 710524

View attachment 710525

The table I have in the new room is a taller than the table I had in my old room, so it's really hard to get good shots. I don't like putting the plants on the floor, but maybe I'll start doing that in the future when I take pics. Hopefully y'all get the idea, though.

And here's the Clusterfunk. Very happy plant and by FAR the easiest to grow.

View attachment 710526

View attachment 710527

Okay, so there you have it. Nice little grow so far. I've been having to use distilled bottled water for a while (when we first moved in, I even had to use the "filtered" water that came from the fridge a few times, which had ppm's around 140/150, which is probably another reason why the plants were looking a little rough for a while), but I'm getting my RO unit installed as soon as the plumbers are done with the drainage system thing for our house. And just in time for the stretch run, too. I'll do my best to update a little more frequently from here on out. The move really took up a lot of our time for a few weeks. And I'm still looking for a job, too. Can't believe I still haven't found one anywhere. But it's probably been for the best right now, grow-wise, what with the AC issue and the water and all that.

Anywaaaayyyyy....
Looking good bro, glad you got settled in ok. I think your ac might be low on refridgerant. You got a few nice ladies left can't wait to see how they turn out.

Top Bottom