Bodhi Tree Of Life, Larry Lotus And Sunshine Daydream

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Btw, anybody in California who might glance at this today: get yer ass out there and vote. Bernie Sanders 2016.....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Larry Lotus number five, I think. This is the shorter, less stretchy and obviously quicker finishing pheno. Or maybe not. It might be the Larry Lotus number three. Whatever. I'm just gonna dump a shitload of pics, hope y'all like them. I like them haha.

IMG 2375

Minitiger

Minitiger

IMG 2379
IMG 2383

Larry Lotus #5

IMG 2377

Hoooweeeee.... I dunno, what you think @hiiipower them Larry's looking good enough? I'm fucking very impressed. Three weeks into flower. Or it might be four. Either way, that shit is looking frosty as a motherfucker. Kudos to Bodhi, no doubt.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Tree of Life #6. Loving both of the ToL's I have, but I feel the need to tell y'all that these motherfuckers will NOT stop stretching. I'm like three and a half weeks into flower and the ToL's just keep going and going. Started flowering when they were around 21 or 22 inches, now they're 48 inches. And I get the feeling that they're gonna keep going. They're obviously gonna take at least twelve weeks, if not longer. And thats fine with me, i don't care. Very nice Super Silver Haze-ish lemon/lime scent coming from the both of them.

IMG 2392
IMG 2393
IMG 2393
IMG 2394
IMG 2395

Minitiger

Minitiger

Sunshine Daydream #2. This one is growing much, much different than I anticipated. Very lanky, very stretchy, very long internodes. I aint complaining, I just thought it was gonna grow a little differently than it is.

IMG 2396
IMG 2397

IMG 2400
IMG 2402
IMG 2403
Minitiger

Minitiger

Tree of Life #4. This is the one that's just fucking full-on beast mode. It will not stop. Again, I aint complaining, but it is making me a little bit nervous. Every fiucking day it's grown another two or three inches. Crazy.....

IMG 2406
IMG 2409
IMG 2412

Minitiger

Minitiger

Random tent shots....

IMG 2430
IMG 2431
IMG 2433
IMG 2434
IMG 2437

Today it was 102 fucking degrees, tomorrow it's gonna be 108. That's unusual, even for the Valley, so I think I'm gonna switch to 11.5/12.5 in an effort to get these to finish a little quicker. My AC's been running pretty much non-stop for the last three days. I just wanna get this run over with and not have to worry about my AC, just because it has a tendency to break right when it's the hottest. But whatever. Things are looking good. I'm super-stoked about the Tree of Lifes especially. Really digging how Sativa-ish they're looking. But I love them all haha.

Anyway.....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Fuckin lovin it mt.your doin a great job there.some tall branchy plants.the tol are lookin especially nice.they all look like theyr gonna fill in nicely.

Thanks! I won't lie, this grow has gotten away from me a little bit. Probably waited too long to flip, but whatever. Those ToL's are a bitch, though, no doubt. Anyway, I'm not too worried about it. Now I know for next time.... Haha!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks! I won't lie, this grow has gotten away from me a little bit. Probably waited too long to flip, but whatever. Those ToL's are a bitch, though, no doubt. Anyway, I'm not too worried about it. Now I know for next time.... Haha!
Thats it mate its a learning curve.
youl b able to grow the cuts of them without em getting so big.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I thought so.just wen u said "the valley" i thought automatically o sf but i know theres loadsa valleys in cali.
Dont u ever get cuts out the dispensaries Mt?

Hell. Fucking. NOOOOOO!!!!! I mean, they're there, there's plenty of places to get clones from, but I might as well just go to the Powdery Mildew and Spider Mite Root Aphid Store haha. I would never, ever bring clones into my space. Plus, half the fun is digging through seeds and finding the keepers. And I'm not interested in OG's and whatever the flavor of the month is. All the places in SoCal (and probably everywhere else, too) just sells clones of whatever people demand. And the people demand OG's, which is fine, I love OG's (obviously; I'm growing that Larry Lotus right now haha), but I have no desire to waste my time growing shit that I can just go and grab an eighth of whenever. Yes, I'm spoiled. Yes, I fucking love the freedom I enjoy in California. But I am not interested in growing shit that I can just go get legally at every corner dispensary (and there's a dispensary on every fucking corner in LA; just one of the many reasons I will never, ever leave LA haha).

Sooooo, yeah... There's clone spots all over the place, but I won't bother with them. If I want some Fire OG or Tahoe or whatever, I'll just go grab some real quick. No point in wasting my time growing it when it's available all over the fucking place.

Again: Gawd bless California hahaha!!!!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hell. Fucking. NOOOOOO!!!!! I mean, they're there, there's plenty of places to get clones from, but I might as well just go to the Powdery Mildew and Spider Mite Root Aphid Store haha. I would never, ever bring clones into my space. Plus, half the fun is digging through seeds and finding the keepers. And I'm not interested in OG's and whatever the flavor of the month is. All the places in SoCal (and probably everywhere else, too) just sells clones of whatever people demand. And the people demand OG's, which is fine, I love OG's (obviously; I'm growing that Larry Lotus right now haha), but I have no desire to waste my time growing shit that I can just go and grab an eighth of whenever. Yes, I'm spoiled. Yes, I fucking love the freedom I enjoy in California. But I am not interested in growing shit that I can just go get legally at every corner dispensary (and there's a dispensary on every fucking corner in LA; just one of the many reasons I will never, ever leave LA haha).

Sooooo, yeah... There's clone spots all over the place, but I won't bother with them. If I want some Fire OG or Tahoe or whatever, I'll just go grab some real quick. No point in wasting my time growing it when it's available all over the fucking place.

Again: Gawd bless California hahaha!!!!!
You bastard.haha.unless i want waxy/plastic hash or shitty grown cheese i have to grow everything i wanna smoke.

Top Bottom