Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

The taste even taken late is awesome. I have several pain/nerve damage issues and take most indica/indica dom plants very late with lots of amber trichs for more of the narcotic effect. Lots of purple and plenty of power on this one. Thanks again for makin this one available to the masses. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

The taste even taken late is awesome. I have several pain/nerve damage issues and take most indica/indica dom plants very late with lots of amber trichs for more of the narcotic effect. Lots of purple and plenty of power on this one. Thanks again for makin this one available to the masses. MGG

Nice MGG! I hear you on the amber. I like them to be heavy-hitters too! I started 2 Sour Bubble with my last run, and I'm pretty sure got the same pheno you have there. However...mine turned out to be male so I'll have to try again. After seeing and hearing about yours...I def want to try her, so if I don't see that pheno again, I may be at your door playing "clone or treat"! Nice job on your SB, man!!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Well...I take it ALL back!!! I just went and checked on the gals and the Sour bubble I feared was male (mentioned just above) is showing pistils!!! :happy: (HAPPY DANCE)!!! Damn those are a beautiful sight! I thought sure it was a male, but I got REALLY lucky here! I think it's the same beautiful purple pheno too from your description of it in veg. We've discussed it privately, but for the benefit of anybody looking...my pheno was very slow to veg and was practically branchless....even after a couple rounds of pinching (or super-cropping). I finally had to top her to get her to branch at all. Even after that she's not very branchy. Leaves are on the wider side, def see the indica here, and a dark green. The fans are getting large too, which is a trait I see on several of BOG's strains. MGG - was this pretty much your experience with this pheno too? Anything you can add here?

@ BOG - Do you have any additional light you can shed on this pheno?

Thanks guys! Best, -Max

(I'm SOOO happy)!!!! I got Sour Bubble coming!!!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

So true...I think the best growers have a certain attitude that makes them pay attention to detail. Patience is a virtue that will be rewarded because this is one of the higher laws.

They do veg slow Max because they are so indica. I find the buds to be tighter, denser and more potent.

Happy to hear you have a lady SB Max.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Just goes to show you MAX, when you give good KARMA ......you get GOOD KARMA.

Thanks brother Z!! And this is coming from the "Good Karma Man" himself! (Not to be confused with the "Good Humor Man"), lol. I've never seen you have anything but a kind and helpful word for anyone Zoner! You ought to have a nice little account stashed back yourself! (If you'd ever post a journal...we'd know and could even share in sending you some K+!!!) Haha...seriously, we'd love to see what you've got going if you're ever in the mood to share bro! Best, -Max

So true...I think the best growers have a certain attitude that makes them pay attention to detail. Patience is a virtue that will be rewarded because this is one of the higher laws.

They do veg slow Max because they are so indica. I find the buds to be tighter, denser and more potent.

Happy to hear you have a lady SB Max.

Thanks BOG! Meee too!! :) If I could only choose one plant to flower out of this round...it'd be your SB. I've heard about it (fondly) for years. I've had several friends grow it out and just rave about it! Now MGG has added that sweet purple beauty to the list. I'm so glad to finally be getting my shot at her. I only hope I can do her justice. I never expect allot on the initial seed run. That's just getting to know each other, As she gets dialed in, it'll only get better! In fact I've been talking allot to Chemgrower about this. My plants are ALWAYS MUCH better on the 2nd and third run. The plant has to get to full true maturity before you know what she's going to be able to offer in terms of flavor/aroma, taste and potency. For me...I can tell a notable PROGRESSIVE difference in each run up to the third one (I think they do all they're going to do by then). So...if I like a strain at all on the seed run...it'll be hanging around for at least two more before I make a final decision on if it's going to be a keeper or not. I have a feeling though (especially if this does turn out to be that purple pheno) that this gal will be hanging around longer than that!

The main problem I have found with running BOG's gear, is that I want to keep them ALL!!!! You makin' it tuff on a fella, bro!! ;)

Best, -Max

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Nice MGG! I hear you on the amber. I like them to be heavy-hitters too! I started 2 Sour Bubble with my last run, and I'm pretty sure got the same pheno you have there. However...mine turned out to be male so I'll have to try again. After seeing and hearing about yours...I def want to try her, so if I don't see that pheno again, I may be at your door playing "clone or treat"! Nice job on your SB, man!!
I took mine to day 70.. I'll be in bed before ya all tonight!..lol.. Hang in there maxy boy.. I'll blow some karma your way brother..

urban1026835

urban1026835

thats it!.

page 9 and I gotta get some sour bubble.

Been contemplating it for a while even grabbed a x to search fro a sb leaner but dammit if i just can't help myself.

Too many amazing sour B shots and just too many good review,tests, and wide open access to the breeder..yes please.

Just pulled the trigger 13 sour bubble babies all mine muahhhahahaha

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Good luck Urban...

Ya know the SB seeds produce all sour bubble. Males are always present in sufficient numbers when a queen appears.

Find your Queen and she will saunter across your stage. She is a Dragon Lady who walks in fire with blood red resins oozing from her pores.

She is one hot and sticky sweet fox that you will want all for your own pleasure.

But, it's time to share her and not be jealous boys. ;)

Get SB seeds on sale now!!!

Myco

Myco

Well after a recent setback with fucking Broad Mites, I'd lost a lot of my motivation and ambition in my world of cannabis for about the last month. But thankfully I'm headed towards much brighter horizons, and have a flower room packed with beautiful ladies one week into flower.... very soon I will have some more awesome BOG ladies to share, including a few LSD girls that I'm particularly excited for. I'll be sure to share here once the time comes...

Find your Queen and she will saunter across your stage. She is a Dragon Lady who walks in fire with blood red resins oozing from her pores.

She is one hot and sticky sweet fox that you will want all for your own pleasure.

But, it's time to share her and not be jealous boys. ;)

Get SB seeds on sale now!!!
Very awesome description! Lol. Sour Bubble really is no joke... the more I look at the buds from my queen I realize she is something special. I don't think I've ever smelled cannabis like it before... very unique!

DSC00207 1280x852

Party on BOG and BOG fans!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Good Luck Feature!

Hey guys...today is the Bogs 42nd Anniversary!!!

We are going out to dinner but it's just one more happy day together.

There is no greater gift than keeping a promise and it's worth it to have lasting love. :):)

Top Bottom