Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We were fifteen yrs. old when we started going steady. We used my boat for a car to go to drivers Ed together.

Married at 18 and our son was born when we were 21.

We are thankful for our life together. It is still a wonderful world.

Sixty yrs old now and we still love each other and aren't sick of each other yet.

May God Bless You Too... :)

Max Frost

Max Frost

We were fifteen yrs. old when we started going steady. We used my boat for a car to go to drivers Ed together.

Married at 18 and our son was born when we were 21.

We are thankful for our life together. It is still a wonderful world.

Sixty yrs old now and we still love each other and aren't sick of each other yet.

May God Bless You Too... :)

Niiice Brother! Heartfelt congratulations to you and the Mrs!!! I hope you guys have a terrific anniversary, and another 42 HAPPY years together!!! Best, -Max

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Thank You All for the good wishes today. BOG and I have had quite an adventure through life. Took a couple Leaps of Faith and here we are. Living the life we always wanted. Loving each other as Best Friends!!

Peace and Love to you All!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We all need love. We are all really much the same. If given our basic needs and love we can reach a place where we give more than we take.

It is better to give than to receive

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Don't let this make you sad if you lost. Today is a new day and there are a lot of lonely people out there so go to Christian Mingle or Farmers Only...city people just don't get it...;)

Never stop finding love.

Monkey420

Monkey420

What is Bubblegum made of? Where did you get it? Did you create it? As far as I know it came to Bonners Ferry ID, via MI in 1996. made its name in the PNW with in the next few years. Shit is was and is epic. Please explain your association with this strain.

BOG Bubble is my original Bubblegum strain. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A true bubblegum smell and flavor, the smoke is very smooth. Bred from a bubba/kush, the bubba side was isolated. A long lasting and happy high. A great outdoor strains that flowers early and yields well with great taste.

What is this? In RED?

Is that the story behind the bubblegum? If so there's a big loop missing in time because I used to get bubblegum before 1996 and it was around since I was in middle school where I'm from in Minnesota. So that would be around 1993. We used to get it in brick weed w seeds early on, then it became seedless and much better quality by 96. I know it was around the Chicago area this weed came from and was being wholesaled. Indiana makes sense where it may have been from or grown as well but i think by 2000s those guys got busted and it was never seen in my area again.

So bog seeds bubblegum is a bubba kush variant then and not the old bubblegum line. Interesting.

Monkey420

Monkey420

I'm growing some m39 clone x sour bubble so I was researching sour bubble a bit and ran into this thread. Hey bushy old grower ;) good to see you again

Top Bottom