BREAKING BUD with ILL EAGLE

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

very nice grow.....love how everything is nice and uniform .....keep it green!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

ICbuds on the icmag forum said that he started using the +size(new product from hydroponic research) I think for the last 2 weeks of flower and his buds were much bigger than normal. I said it looks like he used paclo on them.

lol have you used +size? I've put out a good number of #s now with that stuff and there is nothing "paclo" looking about them. Lovin it so far- I'm getting insane frost as well as far better inter-nodal development, and the taste is way better than any of the PK boosters I've tried in the past.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I think they are like 6-7 weeks in. I had some electrical issues, the meter socket melted and got my schedule screwed up a bit. Everything coming through tho and it's extra special this time around.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
Ie2vegbloom

GhostFace

GhostFace

looking great in here :blackalien:
I as well wont be going back to promix-cc after this round & for the same reasons

ttystikk

ttystikk

lol have you used +size? I've put out a good number of #s now with that stuff and there is nothing "paclo" looking about them. Lovin it so far- I'm getting insane frost as well as far better inter-nodal development, and the taste is way better than any of the PK boosters I've tried in the past.

Just tried to Google this +size, to no avail. Where do I find it?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I don't see anything that says '+ size'. There's veg+bloom in lots of sizes and something called +life, but nothing else.

I know they have a new product called 'dirty', is that it?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damn ill, you killed it!
i have a couple questions if you don't mind.
does the fabric pot sit flush against the greent containers or is there a small air gap on the sides?

what does the fabric pot sit on inside the bucket, is there something that elevates it?

thanks for the entertaining thread and kill nug shots.
those hydroponic research nutrients look tits...
prices look good too!
oxygenpot system is cool, seems a lot like the other products but with a fabric pot instead.
peace in

ill eagle

ill eagle

Ya CM there is a little grate that sits on the bottom of the container and suspends the fabric pot. It's legit but you have to be very careful not to overwater. I'm going to go back to rock wool this next run as I feel it is easier to manage the watering frequency etc.

Thanks Shawn!

The Dubble cheese is all gone, just a personal amount left and after many late night sessions I have to say this is the next level of flowers…… The smell is OG but permeates beyond what and OG can put out, the strength is on par but with more body tingle. love it all night
Illvegbloom

Latest posts

Top Bottom