BREAKING NEWS: California Lawmakers To Debate Marijuana Legalization Tomorrow!

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunsimulator

ANYONE HAVE A HOME IN CALI << I CAN USE LOL !!!

Man this makes me wanna pack my gear and move to HOLLYWOOD!!!

LETS GO CALI ,,

CBF

CBF

Supporter
legalization in cali has nothin to due with ending violence, prohibition, non violent prisoners, or anything else but the dollar, plain and simple, state is broke dick, and needs the influx of cash that MJ will bring asap.

they could care fuckin less about anything else.

CBF

S

sunsimulator

Hey CBF sad part about your post it is is true.

Sad part of it all it that our Constitution gave us the right to do or use any drug we want! But then that got amended , And the sad part to that is ,, Our Constitution was not ever to be amended !

And again the sad part to that is ((( WERE NOW THE PPL OF THE OF THE GOVERNMENT ))) when we SHOULD be PPL that GOVERNED the the government!

It is a very confusing place ,, If maybe they could show us the logic ,, we could better understand . I don't think they will present us with a logical understanding ,, When everything they do is to confuse us , so we spend more time trying to figure out their views ,, and less time seeing the truth!

But then again anytime u say anything they label u as an extremist! And they know from marketing that anything with a label is only looked at as what the label states it is.. without labels we tend to want more info ,, so we tend to study the unknown,, thats what they don't want!

GOTTA LOVE"EM

S

scuba steve

You know that big pharm companies are licking there chops at a new income source.This really scares me,we ALL need to contact are reps and start a tsunami of action,otherwords we are going to be controlled,taxed,the whole ball of wax.Spread the word!!!

S

SkyHi

I THINK IT COULD BE A GOOD THING IF LEGALIZED,,WE HAVE TO CRAWL BEFORE WE WALK, SO OF COURSE THERE WILL BE SOME UNHAPPY POLITICIANS, DRUG DEALERS,SEEDS SUPPLIERS,ETC...IM SURE THEY'VE MADE ENOUGH MONEY BY NOW..BESIDES WHAT BETTER WAY TO GET OUT OF SOME OF THE FINANCIAL DEBT WE(USA) ARE IN???????? WRITE YOR REP!!!:cash

WOW ...thats all i have to say

S

SkyHi

if legalized .....its not the end of prohibition but the switvh from one drug dealer to another "the government" will be the ones making all the money off this shit and big pharma...we will be restricted in every way to keep the money in there pockets this is def not the way to go ...tax it fine but regulating no thanks let the ppl supply there own meds or rec drugs...nO one under 21, no more than a 5x5 plot, taxes, then next thing you know they breathalizers for it and were all getting DUI's Fuck THAT

S

surfguy1936

my guess is the price for good bud will drop a lil but not much. because with all the mass commericalization with the bud, there will be a lot of it but the quality wont b there, and so you are still going to be paying the price for quality.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Man this shit scares me i rather it stay the way things are than them putting these restrictions on mmj...honestly Tax and regulate is not the way to go ....there going to limit peoples grow size , the age at which you can smoke, who can commercially grow legally, tax the shit out of it ....there going to turn it into a government cash cow

Taxing and regulating is the right thing to do. I agree there are many things in this bill I don't agree with and you mentioned most of them. If this bill was written better I would support it. A 5x5 grow area is about one plant, that's bullshit. It should read...."A person can legally grow as much as humanly possible." Taxing the medical patients is bullshit. How they are going to regulate who commercially grows is bullshit. Generally, a bunch of bullshit but it's a step in the right direction!

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I THINK IT COULD BE A GOOD THING IF LEGALIZED,,WE HAVE TO CRAWL BEFORE WE WALK, SO OF COURSE THERE WILL BE SOME UNHAPPY POLITICIANS, DRUG DEALERS,SEEDS SUPPLIERS,ETC...IM SURE THEY'VE MADE ENOUGH MONEY BY NOW..BESIDES WHAT BETTER WAY TO GET OUT OF SOME OF THE FINANCIAL DEBT WE(USA) ARE IN???????? WRITE YOR REP!!!:cash

It's pretty damn sad everyone is talking about legalization for the benefit of tax revenue, alone. Not the fact that people are imprisoned. I guess whatever the reason is, it's better off legalized.

K

KushMaster707

forget all that patent bs jus let everyone share and live instead of being a money whore

S

Sweet Leaf

Does anyone know how it all played out? can we get a summary of how the debate went?

bigdawg

bigdawg

that judge should move to minnesota and get elected here...we need the help!!:smiley_joint:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Don`t kid yourselfs! These laws are designed to make the clubs rich and entice law makers with tax moneys to pass these laws! The new laws would limit the amount you could have to 1 oz.You could not grow or sell marijuana unless you are a state regulated and licensed provider to the clubs. Only the clubs would be able to sell marijuana ,at what ever price they want.This is unacceptable! I will continue growing medical marijuana! I will not pay taxes!

S

Sweet Leaf

He really is brilliant! Here is Dr. Dale Gieringer's testimony if your interested (another brilliant man).

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

dude I want to watch the whole shindig.. anybody got that??

S

Sweet Leaf

Okay, I finally found something! Here is a little recap of how the debate went down.

Top Bottom