Bred from Unknown(s) Run #3

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Im
On second thought

I snapped the damn thing doing some LST lightly.

Little bitch plant.

It’s into more clones now -_-

It’s been a terrible fuckin day

Ima go smoke a bowl

Last pic - grafted a “cut” into the mistake hole.
Im wondering something! Do you keep them in the cups or are you gonna transfer to bigger pot?

Observationist

Observationist

Some popped quicker than I expected

Seem to like the 4-2

I like the 4-2

Some chocolatey shrooms fell in my lap

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Purple punch clone I fuckin destroyed accidentally , growing back quick.

Observationist

Observationist

Could be much better

Had removed some due to Spidermites

I’m ready to chop this shit down and start over but there’s 3 I want to finish first

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Love these black planters, 97cents @ walmart

I don’t know the size half gal
That’s what I have my clones in currently but I bought my plastic pots at a local gardening store that I get my soil at, 1 gallon pots $0.69 and 3 gallon pots $1.00, mine you these are the thin plastic pots, gunna look for some 5 gals they where out I’ll have to stop back by, but almost tempted to run a few 7 gallon pots for the photos haven’t decided yet they did have some 15 and 20gal pots as well as some 30 gallon (or 40 I can’t remember) fabric pots I’m considering using one of those outdoors next year if I don’t go right into a amended hole , was gunna go out back and dig a 4x4x2’ deep hole and mix in a bunch of stuff but haven’t decided yet

Amazing what a plant can do in that small of a pot lol

Observationist

Observationist

That’s what I have my clones in currently but I bought my plastic pots at a local gardening store that I get my soil at, 1 gallon pots $0.69 and 3 gallon pots $1.00, mine you these are the thin plastic pots, gunna look for some 5 gals they where out I’ll have to stop back by, but almost tempted to run a few 7 gallon pots for the photos haven’t decided yet they did have some 15 and 20gal pots as well as some 30 gallon (or 40 I can’t remember) fabric pots I’m considering using one of those outdoors next year if I don’t go right into a amended hole , was gunna go out back and dig a 4x4x2’ deep hole and mix in a bunch of stuff but haven’t decided yet

Amazing what a plant can do in that small of a pot lol
Either a big bed or just use huge fabric pots, less work

Depends on what ya like and got

Top Bottom