• Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Had to get caught up on The S-man's Triple Cool Thread this morning
and as usual never fails to bring the knowledge and
passion of the breed to use to enjoy,
Diggin on the P6-f2
and is this next set Going to be the children of the swan ?
I was processing the last grow with the small amount of High nute and the too much WC as you said, Looking at the outcome shows that your genetics hold up to lill mistakes And IMHO that's a great benefit to your breeding.
We are all separable to making a measuring or over this, under that,
I know I have F-ed up as a new grower
so knowing that your ladies can take a punch is still a bummer but ya know . . . . . .
Forgiving Ladies with Staircases of Crystal nugs That can take a bit of abuse without keeling over,
The force is strong with that one.

I am Still waiting on one more pac of Mikado beans to start my male hunt to my Nyvia II
I believe I have found my Path to Nyvia III
Keep them Swans a commin Sat-Man
and Positive Tri W, Vibes to Yaz
FlyJ

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
and is this next set Going to be the children of the swan ?
Yes most of them will be from the swan (#22), some from #4 (sweet skunky), and maybe some #9.

It's becoming more and more obvious that crossing P (chunk x CH) with my CH line again isn't the way to go. Nice to have some more seeds with whorl genes but I'm done with the CH for a while. The best CH phenos I had in the original and the best in the P-F1 and F2 are way better than the CHxCH.

Not a complete waste of time, knowing not to use it is a good thing too, and I will grow out some of the tris offspring someday, just not for the P cross.

Not sure yet what I'm going to do instead, got to see how the P-F3 turns out first.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Watching the development from a year ago has been a great trip and yea I see your P-3 and using the NFT of yours....
I am hopin to see that Tube back up and in operation, You always kill with it . . . . .
Peace FlyJ

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Thanks FlyJ. I look forward to growing on my tubes again, almost too easy (once dialed in of course). But, first another round of soil with mineral nutes this time. I expect that to be the last soil round for a while, so will stick to manual watering instead of investing in some autowatering setup.

I have a potential problem that may require me to either delay the next round, or finish this one early for one or more plants. My old gas and electricity meter is being replaced by a digital meter. Energy companies work together with housing rental service and the cops to find and raid what they call hempgrowers. The guy doesn't have to be near my grow space, but I don't want to have anything running while he is replacing the meter, especially not a carbon filter + exhaust preventing odor...

I shouldn't be surprised because I had them in previous rounds too, but it really looks like one or two will be ready for harvest after 8 weeks 12/12 (the original CH non-hazy pheno does that too, Late Night cross too), that's next weekend. Starting to reach a point where I normally remove some leaves to reduce humidity level anyway (lower bud rot risk). Last weeks are going pretty much as bad as expected though. Haven't given them anything but water for a while.

Fastest tri:
Fastesttrind

The purple on the leaves got so dark if I wouldn't know better I'd think it was nitrogen toxicity. But, I've given only water for a long time.

Lower bud (other plant)
Tricpurpleplateau

Fattest tri:
Fattestcola

Late tri (only main cola whorled)
Latewhorlercola

Regular cola
Regcoland

The only one that worries me in as for flower time is the frizzle pheno and the hazy of another mother. Frizzle:
Frizzlephenocola

Tricshotlower

All frosty and most of them smell great and will fill up the jars again but the best have nothing to add to the P cross. Including, unfortunately, the best tri whorled plants, they just aren't special enough. Kind of a setback, but part of the game. Looking for a replacement, probably a silver haze, to cross P-F4/5 with.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

An
HP-f5 sounds like a great combination Sat Man
well heckaba bro get that meter eater all up and outda your hair and fire up them Silver haze and Your P-Ladies
keep sending the Friendly Fun Vibes
set backs, I am learning, are all part of this Game But looks like you have it well under control
Hanging out fer the next DANK round
You are a great Grower/Breeder Sativied.
Peace

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Thanks FlyJ. I originally set out to create a day smoker (high not to heavy, creative, haze hybrid), and evening smoker (stoned, P cross fits while I expected this to be the ICE x CH), and Late Night for those late night where you want to stay high but awake. I'm going to combine the first two. I have some ideas for other projects I want to start on. Wp will be ongoing, nice to have high wp ratio but the tris in this batch are too different from the P especially bud structure.

I'm saving only the quad (had so many tris can easily find more) and will have it tested (hermie marker) before/if I use it again.

There are dozens of growers who asked me where or when they can buy my seeds, but honestly I'm not even assuming yet I will reach said point. Still got some time to go before I will hopefully end up with something that deserves more than a letter as name. At the very least 2 more round of P and 1 haze, but depending on which haze and from who that may take 2-4 rounds more. If P is good enough on its own I will release it some day, but not until I created one or two hybrids with it myself first.

I'm currently have the following candidates for the haze parent:
- Silver haze clone, amnesia haze clone, super haze clone. These are used to supply coffeeshops in my area with the same haze for many years. I'm worried the amnesia haze may be too dominant when it comes to its spicey haze taste. Super haze is probably just a renamed cut of silver or super silver haze.
- Silver haze seeds (sensi), SSH seeds (mrnice).

Seeds may be more practical but only if I need to stabilize it first. I could for example cross P-4/5 with a cut and backcross to my P once or twice. That would give me a few generations to focus on the best in terms of yield and frostiness instead of locking in traits. An advantage of the clones is that they are suitable to grow in humid/colder climates (i.e. high budrot and pm resistance) and definitely don't have intersex traits.

Hazy pheno, still needs a while, many white pistils, but trichs are swelling and getting cloudy.
Hazyfrost

The fastest tri:
Purplefrost seeded

Purplefrost

I haven't made an effort to fix the temps, wanted to see what happens. And while that's a good trigger to bring out purple, I'm confused by the purple but also several other traits. In ways it looks so much like my ICExCH cross and the ICE....so much I can't help wondering if I somehow popped a few of those as well (others are clearly CHxCH). I just can't see how. Doesn't really matter, not going to use them for the P cross and can pop new CHxCH and IH to compare if I want to use them for the WP project.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
That's a classic really, happens very often even though we only get snow for weeks, not months. I actually had a neighbor who go busted because the snow on only his carbox/garage melted. I'm not on the top floor so it's not an issue for me. I do have to watch for
icicles below the window my exhaust blows out humid air, and have anti-condensation spray on my windows (condensation on windows being another classic sign).

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Tricolaf full

Frosttrif2
Frosttrif
Tricolaf

I prefer to end light green but these autumn colors are fun for a change:
Tricolaf full2

That deteriorating bud on the side is one of the seeded buds, clearly underfertilized, sucking every bit of nutrient out of the leaves. It's going down probably this weekend. Great whorler, bud is not so special (smell/taste). Looks like it'll get me high, fingers smell almost like BHO after touching a bud.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

DSC 0399
DSC 0403
DSC 0406
DSC 0400
Saw this and thought of this thread. Found some odd whorleing. One quad and a tri. At the tips of the laterals, on the same node.

Last edited:
Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Fastest tri, took her down a couple of days ago. Really shame the bud isn't good enough. Pretty, but like winterized bho nearly smell and tasteless. All the plants I suspect to be IH (ICE x CH) and not CHxCH turned yellow prematurely (like the ICE...) and ended up purple. Not only useless for my breeding project but not really the type of (indica) bud I enjoy smoking either.

Tri fast done full

Cut off the seeded buds already, went from 14 to 9 plants during flowering so expected the small side buds.

Tri fast done

The fatter tri but apart from that looks like a twin from this one, well, except for having some extreme purple leaves:
Fuckmepurple

Fuckmetwicepurp

Fluff:
Purplefluff

Purpleautumn

Had nothing but water for weeks... just because :)

Table top mountain lower bud (spiral on main stem)
Tabletopbuddy

Regular phyllo plant:

Regcolasomepurp

Regpurplebuddy

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

MR Sat-Man
You know If I had the cash to fly overseas, I would be diggin on a sit down with you and hear the thoughts from the Man with the Ladies of Ice.
as for that last set of ladies the photo of the watered for weeks one looks amazing I understand she is not your goto girl
Still when you can make fair weed Look epic, Its when you take your elite Lady to the Tube I am hoping for P-5 haze that meets your needs
You will get=er=done and it will be great

At the very least 2 more round of P and 1 haze
wanted to see what happens. A

Had nothing but water for weeks... just because
The SSH or even a straight silver haze old gen 1 would be interesting.
MADD FUN
and great green Vibes S-Man
FlyJ

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
The SSH or even a straight silver haze old gen 1 would be interesting.
Still not sure which of the two, and whether I will get clones or seed, but pretty sure it's going to be one of those two.

Some of the harvested plants. Started out with 14 and removed 5 during flowering so the stretch and side buds are a bit misleading. Some of them (the CH-hazy phenos) smell strong and will work fine to fill up the jars, others (the ICE phenos probably). Getting a visit from the energy company soon, need to get this jarred asap so trimmed them all the way:
Purpledone Trifattestdone Hazyphenodone Hazy2done Tabletopspiraldone

P-F3 pics

The odd duck, the only one atm actually, cause it has a little more slender leaflets:
F3 4slend

Top 4 in the center (square pots) are from P-F2-4, most of the rest is offspring from the swan (P-F2-22)
F3 4 S

The rest, from #4 (sweet skunky), some swan offspring, and some #19 (frosty fast one).
F3 4 19

That plant just in the pic on the left is clone from the swan, so I'll be doing a backcross to that one too.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Still vegging, the boring part, figured I do quick update anyway. I removed 1 of the plants, basically the smallest even though that's just from popping its seed later. I hoped to remove some more before transitioning but that's going to be tough.

Topping is working out nicely:
F3 Stoppedb

Fruitgreen

Left one untopped, removed bottom 4 branches:
Untopped

Earlyfrost

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

When it comes to your Plants I dont believe Boring or slow uninteresting could or would ever be the case
Yours is always the Bomb
Hope all is well Sat Man
Super new crop Vibes
FlyJ

organix4207

organix4207

hi Sativied
I was sent here by Seamaiden after she saw some of my whorls.
What ya think ??
crazy eh ??
1426462387716 677621919

organix4207

organix4207

I grew a dj short strain "flo" that has a tri-foliate growth pheno
His strain "flo-dica" has a quad-foliate growth pheno.

Tri-foliate is three Branches per node
Quad-foliate is four branches per node
I think my spelling is correct lol

Top Bottom