bubba kush bx-1 grow log

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

got some decent pictures tonight so maybe these will give a lil better insight to whats happnin in the garden! these things are getting FROSTY!!!!! anyways heres a couple o shots
most shots are of the triploid i fixed the cal mag after a big flush on the #2 pheno but it is still a bit rusty and recovering...anyways heres the show

DSC09815
DSC09798
DSC09804
DSC09807
DSC09814
R

Radio_Dread

yeah dude lookin really good. couple more good weeks and those nugs will be huge. good luck

N

negative 1

thanks everybody! they are starting to fill in nicely! we are at 6 weeks on the flowering as of yesterday. these took a bit to "kick" into gear so i'm imagining a four week more flowertime maybe around 74 days or so but the clones are looking good and the triploid effect has carried over to the clones and it should make for a good mother. the #2 pheno is a cal mag hog and thats cool she looks like a good potential for sog type growing and thats cool cuz i gotta work out what style of growing we're gonna use for the setup. thanks everyone for your kind words!

B

bdawgburner

wow the bx looks like its gonna be quite a bit heavier than the 98 clone.

N

negative 1

thanks bdawg! i wish more regualr seeds of this could be released as i'd love to get a whole pack and try to get more out of em'! but i aint sniveling none on these two thats for sure! i really like the way the heads of the side branches swell nice and tight too. these plants arestructuraly sound. this, i can say to be for sure!

N

negative 1

you should be able to drag the pointer over the pics to see what one of the two plants they are...the last pic is a pic of sr 71 purple kush x apalachia. these things are getting heavy... the rusting has stopped in the bubba bx-2 but it still looks slightly stressed to me so another huge flush tomorrow and a little less nutes and more cal mag. we'll see but she is a beast, cant wait to do a whole run with just one pheno at a time!thanks for stopping by!

Bubba bx 1 pheno 2
Bubba kush bx 1 triploid
Bubba triploid
Purple kush x appalachia
L

luvinlife

lookin nice negative1... looks like they're gettin frosty!

N

negative 1

here goes a couiple from today....that number two is tricksy she is....we'll get he figured out though!

Bubba triploid 2
Bubba 2 2
N

negative 1

here are from tonight...these are all pheno 1 triploid....gettting frosty and it is SUPER DENSE! can't wait to finish these bad girls and run em' again!

DSC09984
DSC09985
DSC09986
DSC09988
N

negative 1

heres a few from today. the number two regular pheno isn't looking so good....this is due to me...i'm having a hard time figuring her out so any input is apprecaited. it's the only plant in the garden acting this way so i am at a loss for what to do....anyways here goes

DSC00190
DSC00196
DSC00187
N

negative 1

thanks sal! i try. i really am interested in running a 4 x 4 area in my chamber of these but am waiting for the clones i took of it to get a little bigger <well alot bigger> the number two pheno looks like a sea of green cropper and the triploid is definetly a bush grower. thinking of puttting a couple ouside this year to see what she can do for me!:rastadancing:

N

negative 1

first two are the triploid, third is the bubba bx-1 pheno 2, fourth is a purple kush x appalachia, fifth is a nice purple kush x bubba kush x sour diesel, sixth is the same as 5 but a whole plant picture of it, 7 is a double purple doja x sour diesel <i call her purple swirl>,8 is a trinity x startrain cross that is not real tight but the frost is outta this world.

DSC00231
DSC00233
DSC00247
DSC00316
DSC00286
DSC00281
DSC00268
DSC00241
lilhydro

lilhydro

Man that bubba looks good great Ii am also runing bubba but from clone but mine has real dark leaves, how long are u going to let them go? :bong-hits:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Niceeeee!! Real niceeeee!! Man, those are frosted as fuk, bro.. You doin' them proper no doubt man.. I can smell them from here.. :D

Happy harvest!!

N

negative 1

i'll get some pics tonight for sure. the triploid is starting to purple out alot and i started flushing yesterday at the beginning of week 8, i figure a two week flush and things will be good. it's funny cuz of all the strains i got, any of em' with the bubba are starting to "flare" purple at the tips of the calyxes but the triploid is starting on the undersides of the leaves as well as on the calyx tips...i'm hoping she just gets a small tint of purple. actually let me see i may have a pic or two...these are from the day before yesterday

DSC00378
DSC00376
DSC00335
DSC00333
DSC00332
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful man!! Love that purp tinted hue to them.. Great job again man..!!

N

negative 1

i just started flush at 56 days and intend on a ten to fourteen day flush i guess that would make it around 65 to 70 days. it depends on what they look like at what stage. most of the plants are at a happy medium where they are starting to get golden in the glands some are a little darker some are a littl lighter so i'm shooting for a happy medium until i can run all of one pheno at a time.
also i should note that the large single cola bubba bx-1 was a bit harder to grow than the triploid phenotype. she is a nutrient sensative gal. or maybe my ph is slightly high or low for her. when i get a chance to run clones of this and only this i'll get it dialed in. thanks for the kind words fellas.

Top Bottom