Bubba Kush grow tips please...

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aeviaanah

if you do top do it early in veg, and every time you top you have let the plant take its 2-3 days to heal, thus longer veg. a plant van only produce so much thc....if you top hella times you are getting more yield but less thc per nug. good if you plan on selling, for a personal stash...i would only top once if that.

G

Green Asian

I just got a pre 98 Bubba clone. Why is it called pre 98 Bubba? What the differance from a Bubba Kush to a 98 Bubba?

S

Swerve

pre98 is the cut that was aroundbefore the bastardization of bubba, via s1 seeds...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice buds!! Blowin' it up.. :rasta:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet man. Congrats on what seems to be killa harvest. Post some more pics, plz!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!!! Looking f*ckin' gr8! :confused0054:

A

aeviaanah

i got this strain from CHproviders in los angeles near granada hills. anyone got there from there also? curious if my bubba is pre98 or what not. does your bubba turn purple during last weeks of flower?

46and2

i got this strain from CHproviders in los angeles near granada hills. anyone got there from there also? curious if my bubba is pre98 or what not. does your bubba turn purple during last weeks of flower?
I don't know what they are and I bet you don't care either,But those are some of the prettiest ladies I have seen on here.Props.......Dayumn!!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow!!! Beautiful colors on the leaves Aeviaanah... I've been veggin' a Bubba Kush clone for a couple weeks now and I'm hoping mine come half as close to your ladies...

A

aeviaanah

right on! care to share any other information? lights, nutes....etc? here are a few nugs i just harvested...first is organic, second is GH line.

Organicnug
Syntheticnug
M

mrdizzle

FIM bubba and vegging under instense light helps keep the nodes tight. i just starting pinching tops too and that works great, really impressed with the results

A

aeviaanah

last grow i didnt top or or fim...instead i lst using the scrog method. i pinched the main stem to fit under the net. nodes always stayed tight...not much of a stretcher when under an intense amount of light. this scrog plant was fed GH nutrients. i also flowered a cutting straight from clone which was fed organic nutrients.

the scrog plants nugs were dense. yield was decent considering the fan leaves which were lost during battling spider mites. the organic plant (no veg period) yielded high for its size but the nugs werent as dense.

i have yet to compare the smoke of the organic plant to the GH fed plant.

this time around i have topped one of my plants, fim'd another, and letting the other grow without training or topping. these new plants that are vegging are under cfls, even then the nodes are staying tight....there are hella fan leaves bunched together.

this is a great strain

Top Bottom