Bubba Kush. Katsu and Pre98???

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey fellas, just wanna put this out there, but Ive gotta huge Raptor air cooled reflector for sale glass in tact and everyrhing. Make offer. Will post pics on request.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Quick update on the Pre98 girls. Slowly but surely. One is doing better than the others. The cut took better than the rest. They already smell wonderful. Couple more weeks of veg and they'll go into flowering.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

IMG 20121114 114528
IMG 20121114 114559

IMG 20121114 114638
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

My next run will be an awesome one. Gonna run UCDWC and a special method of growth I use for personal use. A homemade aero system that produces very small yeilds of the most potent, frosty flowers Ive ever come across. The Bubba is gonna literally shine in there!

619ster

619ster

Just found this thread! Looks like some healthy ass veggers for sure. Gonna stick around for the show! Got some Pre 98 sitting here in my jar as we speak :D

slausongardens

slausongardens

first pic is a leaf shot of hollywood bubba in veg second pic is some clones, original 91 bubba on left and a LA master kush on the right. i have a insane bubba i gotta get some pics up of.

starting to get into the bubbas a lot.

2012 12 09 163153
2012 12 09 163223
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
First i like to start off with there is no pre 91 bubba. I think swerve started that for seed marketing...

Katsu got his cut from orgnkid back in the day. Durring the same time OrgnKid also sold Ghost a og that is now known as the Ghost og.

Pre 98 cut was givin to me by another glass blower in early 2000. The story that i got from it was that a cat in socal paid 20k for it from a person in florida and that the genetics is white lable bubblegum crossed to a hindukush. I was posting pics of my bubba on overgrow the same time ognkid was selling seeds and saying he had made the cross, I passed out the pre98 cut to the world and TheDocta put the PRE98 name on it.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Huh, another story. Thanks for sharing it. Bubblegum x Hindu. Anyone wanna give thoughts on that?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought his banana was Oger x the banana runt pheno of yumbolt?? pheno selected by him him after that.
Orgnkid's Banana OG was his OG Kush crossed to a Sagramatha 60/40 mix male. Orgnkid is still alive and kicking. Doing it big as usual.

I know my boy ECK had the mint pheno of Bubba that he crossed with Chocolate Diesel. Made Sour Mint Chocolate Kush which was incredible. This was many years ago. Ive grown a few Bubba S1's and there are definitely some stretchy pheno's in there. Very interesting..

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn thadocta is responsible for a lot of stuff. even its just eh pre98 part, thats a big deal cuz the pre98 bubba is world famous. i feel u on the no such thing as pre 91 bubba, dont think it was swerve but its prolly madeup.. but there still is a cut of bubba called original bubba.. dont know if it is original or what but its definitely different then the pre98 and katsu, the one bodhi has. the story of the bubba is odd. so far we've gotten bubblegum x hindu, norther lights x hindu, west coast dog x paki kush/og kush or something like that. ive always denited the bubblegum part cuz i didnt think any of it had anything to do with bubblegum but seems like more and more people are saying there bubblegum is similar. so who knows. all i know is its one of the best kushs ever made.

and orgnkids banana kush is insane, i just realized this after years of not caring for it. got 2 in flower and not only are they monsters of plants they are extremely funky. like the og kush plus a bunch of other funk. like real funk. like bo stinky funky ass bud that makes you say DAAAAAMN when you get a whiff of it. and the buds are super frosty with fat ass calyxs like the tahoe. they look just like the pics baba g posts of his banana split og, thats why his is so fuckin bomb. glad i cloned this one, its special and folks should give more credit to it. its a perfect commercial plant judging by the yield and quality.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
damn thadocta is responsible for a lot of stuff. even its just eh pre98 part, thats a big deal cuz the pre98 bubba is world famous. i feel u on the no such thing as pre 91 bubba, dont think it was swerve but its prolly madeup.. but there still is a cut of bubba called original bubba.. dont know if it is original or what but its definitely different then the pre98 and katsu, the one bodhi has. the story of the bubba is odd. so far we've gotten bubblegum x hindu, norther lights x hindu, west coast dog x paki kush/og kush or something like that. ive always denited the bubblegum part cuz i didnt think any of it had anything to do with bubblegum but seems like more and more people are saying there bubblegum is similar. so who knows. all i know is its one of the best kushs ever made.

and orgnkids banana kush is insane, i just realized this after years of not caring for it. got 2 in flower and not only are they monsters of plants they are extremely funky. like the og kush plus a bunch of other funk. like real funk. like bo stinky funky ass bud that makes you say DAAAAAMN when you get a whiff of it. and the buds are super frosty with fat ass calyxs like the tahoe. they look just like the pics baba g posts of his banana split og, thats why his is so fuckin bomb. glad i cloned this one, its special and folks should give more credit to it. its a perfect commercial plant judging by the yield and quality.

Orgnkids Banana OG is a very special plant! Dont know why more people dont grow it. Not the most potent OG but its no slouch. I think because there's a few fake Banana's that made the rounds. Wish I had her back :(

slausongardens

slausongardens

its exactly cuz of the fake bananas that go around. thats why i didnt think anything of it, cuz i grew some banana ogs that were nothing special.. but this specific one is very special.

same thing with the skywalker and tahoe and sfv and a few others. theres a lot of fakes and watered down remakes that make the real original clone look bad.

but if its orgnkids banana yall. get it. i promise you will be satisfied.. you can pull 2 pounds a light and still have some gnarly og buds. ive heard the same about the potency and althoguh it might not be as strong as og kush that doesnt mean its weak. its still very potent just not as potent as og on its own. which is hard to beat anyway. the thing with the banana is the bag appeal. it looks gorgeous and retains the stink.

mine loves pm though. it was covered a few days ago. im working on it though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom