Bubba's Greenhouse

• Thread starter BubbaG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You'll like the nest cam, it is the tits. The subscription service is a must, and a hundred bucks a year to record to the cloud is a good deal. I used mine to monitor criminal activity by maintenance staff at the old apartment complex, now I just have one on the plants and one on the front door. There would be issues with a power outage so if security is a requirement then so should battery backup. You can even yell at the dog to get off the couch through the mic. A pan and zoon dome camera does not meet my needs. The nestcam has a huge viewing angle. Another one I've tried and like is the 'Funlux-720P-HD-Wireless-Wifi-IP-Network-IR', those mount and set up very easily, and can be moved, turned on and off, etc. Sometimes my fans would trip the motion detector but it wasn't a huge deal for me.

BubbaG

BubbaG

On deck

Plane Jane = SourBubbaDawg X Jet Fuel OG

Hotsause

Hotsause

Nice work Bubba. Those are some big ladies in there that should equal a nice yield. Hope all is well bro

Hotsause

Hotsause

I've been doing good bro. I switched from soil to Coco about 3-4 months back I am still trying to get everything dialed in but I am liking the results so far. I also got my first industry job a month ago and that is going well I am loving it so far.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Who turned out the lights?

Girls are getting a couple days of dark... mainly to verify that I can hold temp and humidity (75/50) with the curtains closed. If so, I'm cropping out on Tuesday. I have a 124pint dehumidifier that'll be delivered tomorrow along with humidity sensor to tie in to the controller. Really hoping the grow area will do for drying...

BubbaG

BubbaG

Hehe... chop chop

Clockwise starting in back left corner,
Banana Sherbert 2
Stripper Bait (genetics are ?)
Banana Sherbert 1
Chemdog x Stardawg
Crockett X LA Confidential
Mendo Mookies (Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) X Crystal Ship)

BubbaG

BubbaG

Y'all want to hear somethin funny?

Got my controller cateywompis somehow today trying to switch to veg.... curtains were supposed to close at 7pm and lights stay on for another 6 hours.... lights stayed on but curtains failed to close....

Meantime, Ive been trippin (literally) downstairs since just before sundown totally absorbed in a flick... I come upstairs trippin balls lookin for a glass of sweet tea.... no lights on in the house but the entire yard and the neighbors yards are lit up lol.... ummm

Good thing I don't give a shit

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Y'all want to hear somethin funny?

Got my controller cateywompis somehow today trying to switch to veg.... curtains were supposed to close at 7pm and lights stay on for another 6 hours.... lights stayed on but curtains failed to close....

Meantime, Ive been trippin (literally) downstairs since just before sundown totally absorbed in a flick... I come upstairs trippin balls lookin for a glass of sweet tea.... no lights on in the house but the entire yard and the neighbors yards are lit up lol.... ummm

Good thing I don't give a shit
I chortled.

Azhden

Azhden

I was wondering what all I have been missing of late, seems everyone I know is back on the farm now :shockedninja:

Hope everyone is well,

Bubba, I still have to get out the toast every time I see pics of that green house setup

Top Bottom