Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Afkan HP F2's
IMG 20210525 1135010722

Guava D (fast pheno) x Pedro (HP7)
IMG 20210525 1137277892

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looking more Emit then EMA.
View attachment 1128250
That was marked EMA? It must be a cross if it was, If so, My guess would be it's an EMA/Grape Ape cross, because that's the only MALE pollens that were around that could possibly produce it. (process of elimination). Plus, your purple calyx gives hints to it origins.... I found one also, out of about 15 females also.... But yours has purple on the flowers, must have been a bit cooler out that way.

Originally from the bottom plant. Top plant is the one that I got that's marked EMA also. If it held it's rudy traits, I would think it might be a very interesting auto, if you can find an EMA mate.

IMG 20210525 124336485
Grape Ape Breeding stocks   Copy
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Here's the EMA coming into full bloom. I really love this plant. Thick, sticky, and very dense, and sweet. It is however, a somewhat smaller plant, but should be great for anyone dealing with growing restrictions. I think it will produce more weight per sq/m than most other plants in smaller confined spaces, and will do so faster.
I've been spraying with PureCrop1... Wanted to wash off any residual.
Yes, that should clean any/all salt residue or help clean any dirt/debris from the plant, no doubt. Have you smoked any flowers that you used treating it with this stuff yet during late flowering? What's your opinion on the "pure" in pure crop 1.....

IMG 20210525 131108835
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I be flying high shorty.

Holy shit bud, your going to become a seed dispenser.

That is going to be a lot of seeds. 😂
I think the Afkans will, hopefully, be a good base to start breeding projects... Good for the vault and handouts.
And those Guava D's are so far into flower now... I figured, why not?

That was marked EMA? It must be a cross if it was, If so, My guess would be it's an EMA/Grape Ape cross, because that's the only MALE pollens that were around that could possibly produce it. (process of elimination). Plus, your purple calyx gives hints to it origins.... I found one also, out of about 15 females also.... But yours has purple on the flowers, must have been a bit cooler out that way.

Originally from the bottom plant. Top plant is the one that I got that's marked EMA also. If it held it's rudy traits, I would think it might be a very interesting auto, if you can find an EMA mate.
They were marked as a Frankenstein cross.🤷
He's going to have cotton mouth, better offer him some water. Is that an electric wire he's braving for them flowers?
It is... You wouldn't? 😜
Those are some crazy long roots in them cloners, are you using some sort of automated watering system, or maybe a spray bottle?
I mist the roots with a spray bottle daily... And did the tray for ten or fifteen minutes before the cubes get too dry.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hehehe... I figured. I was once goaded/tricked into pissing on one once, when I was about 13. So I can attest from first hand experience. Probably why I have a little dick and massive sized balls.. He's getting his ears mighty close to it, stretching, stretching, zap! That will certainly make your ears pop.

I always wondered why horses don't lift their legs when they pee.🤔

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Here's the EMA coming into full bloom. I really love this plant. Thick, sticky, and very dense, and sweet. It is however, a somewhat smaller plant, but should be great for anyone dealing with growing restrictions. I think it will produce more weight per sq/m than most other plants in smaller confined spaces, and will do so faster.

Yes, that should clean any/all salt residue or help clean any dirt/debris from the plant, no doubt. Have you smoked any flowers that you used treating it with this stuff yet during late flowering? What's your opinion on the "pure" in pure crop 1.....
I have... And they smoke clean... But I rinsed them off with a pump sprayer a few times before harvest... It may be "Pure", but it leaves a residue for sure.
Maybe it's "safe" to smoke... But I'd prefer not too.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I have... And they smoke clean... But I rinsed them off with a pump sprayer a few times before harvest... It may be "Pure", but it leaves a residue for sure.
Maybe it's "safe" to smoke... But I'd prefer not too.
So your cleaning them with the product, then spraying them with ordinary RO water during the final week or so, is that correct?

If anything, this is what's in it.

a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. The glycerol backbone is found in those lipids known as glycerides. Due to having antimicrobial and antiviral properties it is widely used in FDA approved wound and burn treatments. It can be used as an effective marker to measure liver disease. It is also widely used as a sweetener in the food industry and as a humectant in pharmaceutical formulations. Owing to the presence of three hydroxyl groups, glycerol is miscible with water and is hygroscopic in nature.

I think of it's basically like a conditioner (but more mild) and needs to be rinsed out, I agree.

Top Bottom