Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, so your still doing them in the same cloner trays, not in the little (shipping) trays, is what I was getting at.
It just looked like possibly you were doing them in the green i-horts. But your simply transferring them into those. It appears.
Yea... I just rooted a few in the shippers for gits and shiggles.
I-hort is the brand of rooter plugs I'm using.
Yea, probably close to

Looking at the other. My guess is almost 7g if your packed it in the end of that thing, maybe made it bulge out a bit. I'm guess you put nearly 6 grams in there, at least. That must have smoked for awhile. Need to do it in the car, or closed area for full effect.☁️☁️☁️ For your weed, I suppose. I know top grade rate is certainly expensive. I think of this place as the (medical) gold standard in Cannabis here in N.Seattle. My buddy who has cancer is getting much of his buds from here. (much of it for free). Fortunately, its right next door to him. Brian's doing both chemotherapy, and radiation treatment and looks really tired these days, I need to check on him again.
View attachment 1179847

I think we smoked a 1/4lb once, as a joint, a long time ago. I've seen some doozies over the years. Especially at places like Hempfest, or similar.

I guess the other problem I have with the cones is conical shape. They can fall out, if you don't pack things really well (or have dry crappy weed) and my wife likes to shake a lot, so many unexpected movements from the epilepsy. Also, I think uniform size just burns overall better. But that's just one opinion. Mostly for me, it's $$$. I'm really big on joints. It's most certainly the best way to smoke, however it's done.

I get 300 wraps for around $3. I've been smoking these for years now.

View attachment 1179843
Took about a half ounce to fill.
I'm not really a fan of the cones either... But it's a novelty.
Those 300's are my go to as well.
That is exactly what I can’t justify. If I remember right it’s like 3 zips or something to fill it
I gotta get one now. 🥴
Rice is the only way to roll! Lol , looks like it’s time for another case.
Sure does. 😁
Thanks again. They’re doing just fine.
View attachment 1179921
Awesome... Good to hear. 👍

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Rooted...
IMG 20211018 130414767
IMG 20211018 130426310

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Our unique formula of Jute fibers and water bio flakes creates an even spread of air and moisture allowing for optimal rooting. Water bio flakes supply the necessary moisture and nutrients, and the high absorption level of Jute keeps away mold and moss, clone killers.

Never Dry Rooting Plugs: MidasHydro Rooting Cubes, or Plugs, can be left in the open dry air without losing its effectiveness or potency. Just add a bit of water and you are ready to clone!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'd been buying Roots Riots... But, there was an issue with with the supply chain, and the local shop only had the i-horts one trip... Reminded me how much more I like them... Next trip, I picked up a case. $250 for 1500 plugs.
Here's the real secret though...
View attachment 1179674
👍🤫😂

Yes... Same.
They come in different sizes... I'm using the 45/45's.
What's the name of that one Trustfall, I can't make it out. I think exp. dates are far more important on things like microorganisms, than simple acids. Especially this particular one. I can see Indole-3-butyric acid (an auxin hormone) is clearly the main active ingredient. I've been using gamma-Aminobutyric acid throughout my flowering cycles of late. The butyric acid side of those molecules if very important stuff. It's what plants and THC are mostly made from, ie. carbon. But preconfigured in good basic form. Especially the key ends (binding end) of THC molecules. Butyric acid is a typical carboxylic acid that reacts with bases and affects many metals. It is used as a flavoring agent. It's a endogenous agonist ie. it binds to your neuro receptors...]

It's what makes butter go rancid, when glycine becomes hydrolyzed. Good stuff Maynard, I'm finishing up my grow with this stuff. Some with N, some with Indole's (I like red, purples).
Butyric acid flat structure

Do you fella's really think there's a difference between the ihorts and the root riots?

Last edited:
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

What's the name of that one Trustfall, I can't make it out. I think exp. dates are far more important on things like microorganisms, than acids. Especially this particular simple one. I can see Indole-3-butyric acid (an auxin hormone) is clearly the main active ingredient. I've been using gamma-Aminobutyric acid throughout my flowering cycles of late. The butyric acid side of those molecules if very important stuff. It's what plants and THC are mostly made from, ie. carbon. But preconfigured in good basic form. Especially the key ends (binding end) of THC molecules. Butyric acid is a typical carboxylic acid that reacts with bases and affects many metals. It is used as a flavoring agent. It's a endogenous agonist ie. it binds to your neuro receptors...
View attachment 1180034

Do you fella's really think there's a difference between the ihorts and the root riots?
I think it’s dip n grow.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
What's the name of that one Trustfall, I can't make it out. I think exp. dates are far more important on things like microorganisms, than simple acids. Especially this particular one. I can see Indole-3-butyric acid (an auxin hormone) is clearly the main active ingredient. I've been using gamma-Aminobutyric acid throughout my flowering cycles of late. The butyric acid side of those molecules if very important stuff. It's what plants and THC are mostly made from, ie. carbon. But preconfigured in good basic form. Especially the key ends (binding end) of THC molecules. Butyric acid is a typical carboxylic acid that reacts with bases and affects many metals. It is used as a flavoring agent. It's a endogenous agonist ie. it binds to your neuro receptors...
View attachment 1180034

It's Dip n Grow.
Just a preference... Coke vs Pepsi.

Anthem

Anthem

It's Dip n Grow.
Just a preference... Coke vs Pepsi.
I have been using dip and grow solely for years. The smell is kind of unique and the stuff has never failed me. I just F__ed up a batch. I will usually add a very small about of nutrients to the rockwool cubes before I dry them out and place in trays for the clones. Me being a cheap ass, I usually will fill a spray bottle with the remaining water and nutrients and use that to foliar when I take the dome off. Well I was disinfecting some stuff with a grow more product works great but I knew when I mixed that spray bottle sooner or later I was going to mistake it for my watered down nutrients. Sure enough I blasted 1 1/2 old clones will disinfecting spray. I immediately washed it off and they looked ok but I forgot to ring the cubes back out. Went in the trash this weekend

Top Bottom