Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20211019 1125201802
IMG 20211019 1125268722

😁🙌

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That’s a fun one! First time I grew was sick and it sucked bad lol, contemplated just killing it.😅
This round omg it’s freakin great although leafy fortoday standards the bananas and had is awesome flavor and an up of high like the triangle. Not as strong maybe a little more up though and I can’t smell it enough.
The bananas and had could be really good in some crosses too.🙂

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
That’s a fun one! First time I grew was sick and it sucked bad lol, contemplated just killing it.😅
This round omg it’s freakin great although leafy fortoday standards the bananas and had is awesome flavor and an up of high like the triangle. Not as strong maybe a little more up though and I can’t smell it enough.
Super stoked to run it.
Thinking I'll do an OG and OG X run not the next run, but the one after.
Next flip, I wanna do the Sours.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, that one caught my eye too. Sounds like a really interesting plant. Anything with bannana's and OG in the same sentence sounds delicious.

I don't think I've tried that strain yet, although I believe I've seen it circulating around town.

Here's what I can find; made by crossing Ghost OG and Skunk Haze. The result is a strain that tastes and smells like a bushel of fresh bananas. Banana Kush tends to provide a mellow buzz alongside a relaxed sense of euphoria. Banana Kush also helps stimulate your creative juices and can help you remain talkative in social settings.

Also this: Banana OG is an indica-dominant cross of OG Kush and Banana. With a smell and flavor of overripe bananas.

So I'm a little confused as usual; Is Banana OG and Banana Kush two distinct cultivars?

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I got the cut from revfunk who got it off kaka.
I’m after looking up both the high is right on with banana kush IMO but they don’t mention the gas with the bananas lol.
I definitely can’t say over ripe banana and indica dominant.
Also the bana kush buds on leafly do look like the buds I have and I noticed the extra leaf I mentioned about.
I will pm rev and find out what the exact cut is.
Looks a lot like the leafly banana kush he knn no it out

681D021F 30F9 40FA B6F7 7D47FAE4EB4D
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
R

emember the cheech and Chong album with the rolling paper sleeve ? We glued 2 of those bastards together once
We use to use Tampon rolling papers. The girls always had the best & biggest papers around. If you cut them right you could get the Tampon label right down the center giving us a big ole Tampon fatty to smoke. lol They even came with a great big wad of filter with a string on it. lol

Top Bottom