Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Top dollar insulation now days- it’s 15-20 $ a bale down here
What a rip off, my dad used to give me a dime, each, and made me stack them both directions. Off the field onto the wagon, and into the barn up too the ceiling. All me, while he sat on the tractor, or fed the escalator (if we had a working one).
Hope so... They'd love a night or two under a dome... If possible.
I misted mine lightly, and they recovered in hours. I think the time-lapse is the major determining issue here. Plus perhaps the temp extremes during transport. Your packing them well, so that's mitigating those issues. In the Boy Scouts, they always say dress in layers, especially during winter camp. lol. It really does help.

The smell just blows me away. I'm in heaven.😇

Bud

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Good idea. 👍
I've been using these i-horts.
View attachment 1179404

They are a little bigger and more "airy"... Easier to keep the moisture in range, and fit in the shippers & trays more snug.
View attachment 1179405
View attachment 1179406

^^^3 for 3 rooted in the shipper, btw^^^
😁

I check clones every morning... Depending on what I see, I'll take the dome off, open vents, mist them, or just leave them alone... Every tray different... Regardless, everything is under a dome overnight... And they're only under a LED shoplight... So, semi-hard (😏) at best.
I was keeping things until they could handle a few days without domes, and under t-5s... But they didn't ship any better... Probably worse.
Cause there acclimated to the inside packages correctly no doubt. My guess is that shop light provides the best ratio of blue light you need for some reason, or more ideal intensity. Penetrates the plastic better, something.

Are you working under a dome? Or cloning them in the trays themselves?

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hay man!!
Where’d you get that monster???
I gota get!!

Supernatural!! Lol!! Will be when I’m done smoking it😉

That's the one... Went to the drive in theatre last night, and the convenience store just before had them... So of course I picked up two. 🥴

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Get it stacked high, lol, the higher the better.🤪 Those look like some man sized bails. Looks like good quality hay too. Nice full stalks.

Cause there acclimated to the inside packages correctly no doubt. My guess is that shop light provides the best ratio of blue light you need for some reason, or more ideal intensity. Penetrates the plastic better, something.

Are you working under a dome? Or cloning them in the trays themselves?
Yea... It's good hay.
After all...
4ff2530f0d881b1e83a44d1239eb0275

The bales are a little over 100lbs a piece.

Working under a dome?... Not sure what you mean? 🤷
I put the snip in a rooter... Put the rooter in the insert... Put the insert in a tray... Then, cover the tray with a dome when it's full. Usually, I'll fill every other slot in the insert... Which is 36 clones, total, per tray... I don't fit though. 😉

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea... It's good hay.
After all...
View attachment 1179832

The bales are a little over 100lbs a piece.

Working under a dome?... Not sure what you mean? 🤷
I put the snip in a rooter... Put the rooter in the insert... Put the insert in a tray... Then, cover the tray with a dome when it's full. Usually, I'll fill every other slot in the insert... Which is 36 clones, total, per tray... I don't fit though. 😉
Yea, so your still doing them in the same cloner trays, not in the little (shipping) trays, is what I was getting at.
It just looked like possibly you were doing them in the green i-horts. But your simply transferring them into those. It appears.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
$5 for the cone ain't bad... Think about what the weed to fill it would cost if we were paying retail.🤑
Yea, probably close to
$5 for the cone ain't bad... Think about what the weed to fill it would cost if we were paying retail.🤑
Looking at the other. My guess is almost 7g if your packed it in the end of that thing, maybe made it bulge out a bit. I'm guess you put nearly 6 grams in there, at least. That must have smoked for awhile. Need to do it in the car, or closed area for full effect.☁️☁️☁️ For your weed, I suppose. I know top grade rate is certainly expensive. I think of this place as the (medical) gold standard in Cannabis here in N.Seattle. My buddy who has cancer is getting much of his buds from here. (much of it for free). Fortunately, its right next door to him. Brian's doing both chemotherapy, and radiation treatment and looks really tired these days, I need to check on him again.
Mr greens

I think we smoked a 1/4lb once, as a joint, a long time ago. I've seen some doozies over the years. Especially at places like Hempfest, or similar.

I guess the other problem I have with the cones is conical shape. They can fall out, if you don't pack things really well (or have dry crappy weed) and my wife likes to shake a lot, so many unexpected movements from the epilepsy. Also, I think uniform size just burns overall better. But that's just one opinion. Mostly for me, it's $$$. I'm really big on joints. It's most certainly the best way to smoke, however it's done.

I get 300 wraps for around $3. I've been smoking these for years now.

IMG 20211017 222248

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Here's some fascinating cutting edge medical research on Trehalose combined with THC, I'm really impressed with how the buds look, taste, smoke.

For those who never heard of Trehalose, it's a "bug sugar", which regulates sucrose during flowering. It's what insulin is to humans, as sucrose is (cannabis) "glucose"... If that makes any sense. ie. If a cannabis plant could be diabetic, Trelahose would be the cure, sucrose would be the problem. (suc drives flowering, oil production, terpenes)

Here, we found that Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive ingredient of cannabis, disrupts autophagy selectively in the striatum, a brain area that controls motor behavior, both in vitro and in vivo. Boosting autophagy, either pharmacologically (with temsirolimus) or by dietary intervention (with trehalose), rescued the Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-induced impairment of motor coordination in mice.

Trehalose, under conditions that did not affect behavior by itself, rescued the THC-evoked impairment of motor coordination

Autophagy is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells, in order to regenerate newer, healthier cells, “Auto” means self and “phagy” means eat. So the literal meaning of autophagy is “self-eating. cells" It not only could helps preserve proper DNA/RNA sequencing, but probably also helps reduce or eliminate tumor growth/formation, and has an "anti-aging" effect....
Gr1 lrg

The short version of what I'm saying here is cannabis; laced with (spider mites) or (trehalose) is shown to help the brain recycle it's cells more efficiently. That just blows my mind. lol.🤯

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yea, probably close to

Looking at the other. My guess is almost 7g if your packed it in the end of that thing, maybe made it bulge out a bit. I'm guess you put nearly 6 grams in there, at least. That must have smoked for awhile. Need to do it in the car, or closed area for full effect.☁️☁️☁️ For your weed, I suppose. I know top grade rate is certainly expensive. I think of this place as the (medical) gold standard in Cannabis here in N.Seattle. My buddy who has cancer is getting much of his buds from here. (much of it for free). Fortunately, its right next door to him. Brian's doing both chemotherapy, and radiation treatment and looks really tired these days, I need to check on him again.
View attachment 1179847

I think we smoked a 1/4lb once, as a joint, a long time ago. I've seen some doozies over the years. Especially at places like Hempfest, or similar.

I guess the other problem I have with the cones is conical shape. They can fall out, if you don't pack things really well (or have dry crappy weed) and my wife likes to shake a lot, so many unexpected movements from the epilepsy. Also, I think uniform size just burns overall better. But that's just one opinion. Mostly for me, it's $$$. I'm really big on joints. It's most certainly the best way to smoke, however it's done.

I get 300 wraps for around $3. I've been smoking these for years now.

View attachment 1179843
Rice is the only way to roll! Lol , looks like it’s time for another case.

FourPlants

FourPlants

Top Bottom