Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Cut some of this out so the undersides can get better light, thicken up better.

IMG 20211025 014934
IMG 20211025 015050
IMG 20211025 015118

IMG 20211025 015026
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I really do like this pheno, it's the second time I've isolated it, I think it's the best out of the bunch. Good stinky smell, good looks, good yield, nice frost factor. Some purple colors, it's everything and more that I was striving for with the cross. I think this one is the GGxFS, actually. Possibly the GDP cross. Not exactly sure.

Fast flowers too, this is around week 7, it's a keeper.

IMG 20211025 020830

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I was looking though some of the money I have laying around here, come upon this one. I wonder how much this might be worth if the United States didn't end up being the default currency of the World.

Wasn't this; a lot of money once? I think I paid $2-3 In fact, I think it was in a bunch of bills I got at the second hand store. Probably brought back from Nazi Germany by a soldier. Got a few coins from that era also. But that's a high bill number. That's why it stood out to me.

I think in 1923, the Mark was inflationary, and was perhaps being diluted. Cause it was post ww1, and they were trying to rebuild, pick up the pieces of their losses. So they offered up a bunch of worthless bank notes, on pie in the sky speculation, then spurred an industrial revolution built a bunch of tanks, ships, aircraft, that culminated in ww2.

Would be $232051.00 USD today, if using Euro as the standard.
Here's what google says;
1923 Germany
The Weimar government's main crisis occurred in 1923 after the Germans missed a reparations payment late in 1922. This set off a chain of events that included occupation, hyperinflation and rebellions.

Invasion. In January 1923, the French and Belgian armies sent 60,000 soldiers into the Ruhr region of Germany. The French aimed to extract the unpaid reparations (for losing the war) 🤔 and took control of key industries and natural resources. The Weimar Government instructed the Ruhr workers to go on strike, instead of helping the French.

IMG 20211024 065038826
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Build the canopy

It’s go big or go broke! Almost 5k in light in there need lots of air movement to keep it under 81 degrees.
Got another room same size😁 a lot of work too, all done by me including trimming.

It’s Never enough 😉I want to redo all led and have the whole room a canopy. Pricey though
Outstanding work my Dude! 👍🤘🙌
I miss my old, much larger, setup... But I don't miss all the trimming. 🤣

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Outstanding work my Dude! 👍🤘🙌
I miss my old, much larger, setup... But I don't miss all the trimming. 🤣
I use to use a product called promis a imid pesticide for food crops and when I went to buy some last January it was discontinued. Didn’t want to use the stronger versions for turf grass so I started using stuff like nematodes, bti liquid and dunks not a damn thing worked lmao. They were bathing in it laughing at me.I’d have a couple sick plants going into flower and those gnats bastards would spread it to every plant in the room.
finally I decided to try dimatous earth with huge doubts and I was wrong. Kicks the living shot out of them. From the dome to the flower room I spray it on the rooters,medium’s pots and trays at a lb per gallon. It kicks the crap out of them wet or not. They just can’t take hold anymore and now they are non exsistant. 🤣😂cost me about 12-15 lb’s this year which is all my extra to make life comfortable. I’d watch them try to land and it’s like trying to walk on razor blades lol. This round I had 1 sick plant because I wanted it seeded and almost at the end and there is still only 1 sick plant.😁
So anyone with gnat life problems give this a try.
And man trimming. Diseased plants is so much harder for nothing to gain just heart breaking. We will see what pops up next to try and stop me!

Top Bottom