Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bdmack

Bdmack

Yea, should have done that first, next time. I've got some boxes of old grow's sitting up in the closet, so it needs to be done.

LOL, I know my wife will be eating these, and probably forget there cannabis. Should have seen her eyes and expression when she came though the door looking at them. She said "I am the cookie monster"🍪🍪🍪 I should maybe put the bulk of them up high, where she can't get at them.😂🤣 or she'll be Wiggin out. So crisp, maybe added about 1/4 cup to batch to get the right consistency, so 1 1/4, maybe 1 1/3 for all 4 small bags. A little of the oil actually bleeds though to the cookie sheet. So there good and saturated, no doubt about that one.
I've used @sshz and @Aquaman gummy recipes to good and to strong effect as well if you're looking for something different.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Good morning everyone hope it’s a great day for all! Saw this guys truck at Whole Foods yesterday 😎
1D25BE55 7946 48B2 97D9 CAA5E84B3F0E

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Good morning everyone hope it’s a great day for all! Saw this guys truck at Whole Foods yesterday 😎View attachment 1181431
This poor sap has penis envy issues. It just screams it. Probably carry's around a pistol in his pocket, cause he's a coward with a big mouth, too. I suspect he doesn't allow any mud in his truck either.😂 I'd like to see him drive that thing up on my fire roads, behind my truck.😅 I'd be pulling him out with my old, muddy, beat up Ford.

ie. control issues.

Been there, done that, not anymore. I try to take a more balanced approach to things these days.
I bet he doesn't have a clue beyond changing a tire on that truck either.

Probably flying this sign on his back window.
Original

And they label me crazy.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Well I put the clone experiment in the box. Apparently, there not digging the 50% RH in here outside the box, and need a bit more. Looks like there standing more erect, and transpiring, at least.

I really think this landrace Thai should be the first attempt at doing the tissue culture thingy, cause the strain is so darn prolific. Probably have a higher chance of success, getting those parameters dialed in correctly. Hopefully, they'll survive my inexperienced hands at this technique.

IMG 20211023 162317780
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
This poor sap has penis envy issues. It just screams it. Probably carry's around a pistol in his pocket, cause he's a coward with a big mouth, too. I suspect he doesn't allow any mud in his truck either.😂 I'd like to see him drive that thing up on my fire roads, behind my truck.😅 I'd be pulling him out with my old, muddy, beat up Ford.

ie. control issues.

Been there, done that, not anymore. I try to take a more balanced approach to things these days.

View attachment 1181523

And they label me crazy.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

ie. control issues.

View attachment 1181523

And they label me crazy.

ie. control issues.

View attachment 1181523

And they label me crazy.
If you care about your health you really shouldn't be putting that garbage in your body....

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Relevant little blurb on Phyllosphere and caulosphere (stems), phylloplane (leaves), anthosphere (flowers). The various microbiota of each. Note some of the pictures, good useful stuff.
Cannabis topside

Plants, including cannabis (Cannabis sativasubsp.sativa), host distinct beneficial microbialcommunities on and inside their tissues and organs, including seeds. They contribute to plant growth,facilitating mineral nutrient uptake, inducing defence resistance against pathogens, and modulatingthe production of plant secondary metabolites. Understanding the microbial partnerships withcannabis has the potential to affect the agricultural practices by improving plant fitness and the yieldof cannabinoids. Little is known about this beneficial cannabis-microbe partnership, and the complexrelationship between the endogenous microbes associated with various tissues of the plant, and therole that cannabis may play in supporting or enhancing them. This review will consider cannabismicrobiota studies and the effects of endophytes on the elicitation of secondary metabolite productionin cannabis plants. The review aims to shed light on the importance of the cannabis microbiome andhow cannabinoid compound concentrations can be stimulated through symbiotic and/or mutualisticrelationships with endophytes.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
If you care about your health you really shouldn't be putting that garbage in your body....
Perhaps. Probably shouldn't be sticking cannabis in my body either, or cigarettes', but I do, and that's my life. I like pizza's also, big greasy ones. Death is very real, and so are the facts, regardless of how we view them, or how we get there in life. I look at the world though a prism these days; Basically 3 sets of facts; Mine, someone else's, and what really occurs; I'm interested in the latter of these. More so than the former. ie. I'm willing to admit the possibility I could be wrong.

I shouldn't have been sticking a spike in my arm either, especially after sharing it with clinger-on Skeezer's I picked up off the highway. I've been down that road too.😅 The things people do. Had I not had this series of vaccines, earlier in life, we might not be having this conversation right now. Gladly, I've always tested Hep negative. They gave me about 10 vaccines when they lined us up with air guns in the Military, don't even want to imagine what was in those things, and they didn't volunteer that information. Said I was "Government Property" and told to shut my face.

But I didn't let that keep me from Serving my country either, and I'm still alive. At the end of the day; I think life boils down to the choices we make, standing by them (or not) and the ability to make and determine those choices for ourselves. But were also accountable for those choices; I leave it at that.
ResizedImageWzEwMDAsNDM1XQ Infant Hepatitis B Vaccine Schedules Chart High Res for Website 10

I'm a health professional of over 2 decades, and I trust and believe in modern science, although I do occasionally delve off into conspiracy theories, and paranoid delusions, occasionally.😱 No doubt. I'm actually certified bipolar, (a devil, and an angel) w/psychotic tendency, (and suicidal tendency) sometimes homicidal thoughts; so there's that one. Just confirms for me what I already know, I'm human.😁 But that's another subject entirely.

That's all I got for now.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I have to say I really love these cookies; Taste great; was so stoned yesterday and today, I hardly smoked. I even work up slightly stoned the next day, and slept like a baby, which I haven't done in years. I mean, I was pretty damn psychotic by the time I went to bed, but damn I slept good and I slept fairly long.

IMG 20211022 174505
Top Bottom