Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Finally, took cuttings today.🤠
IMG 20210501 1444522482

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That chicken was fun, and she had a lot of heart sitting at that busy roadside preening and dust bathing.

First thing I saw this morning, LOL. My fucking head feels like it's going to explode, been having bad headaches, ears are always ringing. MRI tomorrow, hopefully get to the bottom of this. I can't stand it much longer. Can't sleep, don't feel rested whatsoever.

But I do feel a little better, hopefully. Haven't decided quite yet.
ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY.
drinkin coffee to put the headache in check.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
That chicken was fun, and she had a lot of heart sitting at that busy roadside preening and dust bathing.

First thing I saw this morning, LOL. My fucking head feels like it's going to explode, been having bad headaches, ears are always ringing. MRI tomorrow, hopefully get to the bottom of this. I can't stand it much longer. Can't sleep, don't feel rested whatsoever.

But I do feel a little better, hopefully. Haven't decided quite yet.
ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY.
Sorry to hear... Been feeling pretty shitty too... I'm thinking it's mostly allergies though... April abnormally dry, and pollen has been crazy.
Hopefully you can get things figured out... Sending good vibes.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Thanks man, It's probably my allergies making things worse too, and the ears are fucking swollen, I can feel it on both sides. That's what's causing the pressure, I can even hear my heartbeat in my ears/head most of the time, pounding, pounding... It's been this way forever.

This is as good a place as any, I bet you might be able to answer this question. The pic of Mr. Slug sitting there reminds me. I dropped one plant down next to where 3 small streams meet yesterday, and the ground above it has some divots, from the high water flow. So I popped a plant down in one of those, and figured once it starts reaching out of those cloth pots, it will simply seek ground, and I might not even need to replant it, just keep the grass back there in check.... and maybe water it out of the stream, once it gets drier, if need be.

Think it might thrive?

Also, on a more serious note. Do you know the name for this plant?
My Lummi friends call it Injun toilet paper plant, (beats fiddlebacks) but I know that's not the proper name for it.

IMG 20210503 1850313041
Last edited:
Top Bottom