Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hold my hand bud.......the times are a changing , let's jump into this led thing togther 🚀
MIM will you join us 😜
In...

IMG 20210510 191531249

dire wolf

dire wolf

I think you missed my poor taste joke about archive selling you all beginner indica plant as elite cuts. ;-)

The glue is powerful and heavy but not incredibly interesting like real sour diesel. The popular cuts today are incredibly average plants imo.

Your chem cookies or motorbreath is much better weed I think. But I would try all of them if I wasn’t so afraid to bring in outside plants.

The variety you are going through is incredible.
Hey MIM , I'm not sure archive is advertising their clones as " elite " ? I'd say they might have an elite with the gsc and the others aren't any slouches either , though I will agree ? that a lot of their offerings are part of the ridiculous hype that many are drooling over

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

None... And I have no idea. My first LED... Hell, on the way to Portland, I met a guy in a parking lot to buy another TekLight... But the thing was broken. Still was fun... Felt like the "old days".😂
I just ordered that light and tent to make some seeds separate from the other plants... But since it's here, I'll use it to quarantine these plants... I was probably just going to throw these in the "greenhouse" otherwise.
Parking lot rendezvous , where would us old stoners be without those memories ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom