Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yet, still, never fast enough. 😆
Holy shit, that's what I say. Move the fuck along, make room for new blood.
I bet you've been off doing a bunch of work over there. Lots to do this time of year, I suppose. Don't have a coronary bud, there's always tomorrow.

On a side note, if you ever need someone to help you for a day or so, I could always help. I've still got a little work left in me, and I don't eat much. Just offering, I know you must be isolated out there to some degree. but I suppose you probably have most of those bases covered somehow.

Anyhow, if you need me, I'm yours for a day. Just line it up ahead of time. It's not like I have much of a work life. There was a day when I used to stack overstuffed bails of hay 12-15 high. As long as the girls are watered, and my wife's setup, I can always go somewhere for a day or two. Just put the tags on my truck again, planning to go up to the mountains soon, I think.

But if it's actual strenuous work, you'll probably have to pay me with some bartering credit.🙂

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Holy shit, that's what I say. Move the fuck along, make room for new blood.
I bet you've been off doing a bunch of work over there. Lots to do this time of year, I suppose. Don't have a coronary bud, there's always tomorrow.

On a side note, if you ever need someone to help you for a day or so, I could always help. I've still got a little work left in me, and I don't eat much. Just offering, I know you must be isolated out there to some degree. but I suppose you probably have most of those bases covered somehow.

Anyhow, if you need me, I'm yours for a day. Just line it up ahead of time. It's not like I have much of a work life. There was a day when I used to stack overstuffed bails of hay 12-15 high. As long as the girls are watered, and my wife's setup, I can always go somewhere for a day or two. Just put the tags on my truck again, planning to go up to the mountains soon, I think.

But if it's actual strenuous work, you'll probably have to pay me with some bartering credit.🙂
Careful... It's haying season.🤣

Top Bottom