BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I scored huge
Just got my hands on some reservoir beans a full pack of each...... ECSD v3, strawberry diesel, wonder 99, killer chemdog and chemdog double d.
I will start poppin beans tomorrow these are gonna work out great in my room Im gonna start chuckin pollen for some f2 to donate.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

day 4 12/12

PPM 640 ph 5.8
They have adjusted great to move and are starting to really take off
Im thinking of dropping a screen on em instead of using cages this round.

Here they are day 4 12/12
bsbsbsbs_012.JPG

Here they are at day 5 12/12
bsbsbsbs_023.JPG

bsbsbsbs_024.JPG

Happy as can be

Here what the WR look like at ? days 12/12
bsbsbsbs_028.JPG

Looks like there gonna be big

Heres the rez chem sourd babies yesterday
bsbsbsbs_017.JPG

Heres them today after the transplant they were really root bound and hungry
bsbsbsbs_019.JPG

Potted them up to 6" pots with oceanforest, worm castings and some perlite

For shits and giggles heres a mother plant top feed that I shit canned today
bsbsbsbs_010.JPG

Any pointers for dirt Im all ears I dont know shit about it only hydro
Enjoy
BG

R

RMCG

Heres them today after the transplant they were really root bound and hungry

Potted them up to 6" pots with oceanforest, worm castings and some perlite

Enjoy
BG

Keep your fingernails cut short, because your hands will never be clean again... :)

Quick Q for you, I noticed in the PBP lineup, there is a bit of an 'iridescent' sheen to it, sort of like that weird color on pastrami sometimes? Does the tri-flex have that too?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Enjoy
BG

its pretty simple keep your watering ph around 6.5 and if you have a mom trim your roots at leaste 2 to 3 times a year.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I forgot to mention that I hooked up a top feed on the veg rig. Im sick of waiting over a week for roots to pop out Ill get some pics soon

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Everything looks perfect in your UC systems BG! As for the soil babies, they could def use a bit more Nitrogen... What medium did you transplant them into? I find much better results in soil when setting my nutrient pH from 6.2 to 6.35... Also I add about 10% chunky perlite #4 to my 1:1 or 2:1 mix of Happy Frog and Coco... :thinking

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I mixed ocean forest 3/4 of a 5 gal bucket then added a small bag of worm casting and the rest perlite hope it helps what ya think shady

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sounds like a good mix... The FFOF has quite a bit of nutes so your babies should take off soon. Not sure if you're using RO and CalMag, but we'll see how they look in a few days... :thinking

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
IMHO any Calcium and Magnesium in the dolomite lime of FFOF will be released slowly. Therefore I'd recommend 1 ml/gal of CalMag with RO at this very early stage until the roots are established... Anyways that's just me, but I've only used Happy Frog which also has dolomite lime... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Them little suckers were pretty much root bound in them 4" pots at transplant
Thanks shady I will do

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yeah, it just worries me that they are a bit yellow at this point... 1 ml/gal of CalMag is prob around 40 PPM @ 0.5 conversion to EC, so it won't overdose your babies... :nod

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Just got back from checking on things and the babies in dirt have took off since transplant. They greened up a bunch and grown about an inch each.
I think Im good now.
Ill try to get some new pics up this weekend
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

day 11 12/12 BS2.2 x OG and 1 lone Sourbubblex white rhino

PPM 740 ph 5.8
I had the nutes set at 640ppm and they sucked it down to 480ppm in a couple of days so I upped it to 740ppm. I started topping of with base and bloom only and Im thinking of starting bigbud at day 14 I may wait until day 21 not sure yet will wait and see how they look Friday.
Im also gonna add a screen tomorrow they look like they could stretch a bit more hopefully not to much.

booya_005.JPG

booya_004.JPG

booya_002.JPG

booya_007.JPG

The one on the left is pheno #3 one on right is pheno #2. Pheno 3 is a little shorter and thicker and is not stretching as much as #2
booya_017.JPG

Look what the reveg wr and sb look like
booya_008.JPG

booya_010.JPG

booya_018.JPG

They gonna be big

Last but not least my new seedlings all Rez gear big ones are chem sourd little ones are strawberry diesel and wonder 99
booya_020.JPG

booya_022.JPG

The Frostitute in the veg rig look shitty there having a hard time in transition to the UC. There starting to pop a couple roots out of the pots now

Enjoy
BG

321abc

BD, how do you rate the growth in the UC under the T5's? Have you veged under T5's in soil if so, what was the comparisons in your opinion?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You're doing excellent work as usual BG, and you're right... Those seedlings are looking great now! I'm starting to notice a bit too much Nitrogen uptake in my UC and plan on flushing the system and mixing in a fresh batch of nutes... Since I'm still using DM Gold, I was wondering roughly how many PPM's of a PK boost you'd recommend to start day 30 of bloom... :wondering

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
321 the growth under the t5s is great it will out perform a 400 watter easy but it wont out perform a good old 1k. See them seedlings I have them are under t5s and seem to be doing great first actual indoor with dirt for me so I cant say to much about dirt but t5s kick ass. If your using something like pureflowers you have to be careful if you use that high of a ppm youll OD em on pk

Shady it depends what kind of booster your using. If your using bigbud I would start them at 100 ppm thats 1/2 strength and bump them up to 3/4 strength when they start getting in that crazy phase when they explode.

Top Bottom