BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx again BG... I'm using HammerHead PK 4/8 and I've been increasing the dosage during each topoff. I think I'm gonna start around 50 PPM when I change out the water this week... :thinking

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks RMCG I didnt think about using it like that. i think I just poured the 1/2 bottle of pureflowers in the shit can I was so pissed.
Shady this run Im not going to add any boosters until I see nice little fuzzies. Thats how I use to do it and I believe it worked better for me at least save some $

C

crossouttheiis

Everything its looking good I cant wait to see the wr and site bubble finish

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ha Im pretty sure the SB are done they have a shit load of cloudy with some amber trichs. Im probably gonna let em go a few more days then chop em.
The WR on the other hand are going crazy they totally revegged and rebudded and should be done in about 30 days guessing.
Weird shit tho 2 strains same system how much they responded totally different to the 24/7 lighting. I know it hurt my yield huge on the SB but it probably doubled the harvest on the WR.
Pic tomorrow for ya
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

Well either my cloner doesnt want any other heads to have that Frostitute or he really doesnt have it, Im thinking he really doesnt have it, but what do I know but that I really dont have it...I think he said it was mislabeled and was actually Merlins Magic or some shit like that, but I have 16 different moms running anyways so I should probably stop taking in so many ladies!!!Someday BG someday!!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Fatfreddy youll definitely get your turn
16 different moms thats nuts, what strains?

St3ve

St3ve

crazy.. I guess you never can tell. At least you got some good numbers from the one room.

F

FatFreddysKat

Well lets see.....were working with .....
Purple Diesel
Purple Trash
Purple Haze
PurkleDawg
Grape Ape
Grape Stomper
Sugar Ape
Deadhead OG
Deadhead x Blue Dream
Deadhead x 91 Chemdog
Kaia Kush
Blackberry Kush
Blue Dream
Mendo Afgoo
Mama Mia
Jack Herer
Kryptonite
....+ still to be sexed up are Aliendog V2
and still needing some veg time is a fem Black Domina x Afghani...thanks to JH59 for the last 2!!!
This selection should keep an amateur like me REAL busy!!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

You surely have your hands full. I been thinking of doing some dirt growing just so I can mix up the strains. Been thinking about a new build out hmmmm not sure yet nut it sure sounds fun to me

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 15 12/12

Bs 2.2 x og PPM 720 ph 5.8
There happy as can be. I dropped a screen on em a couple days ago and they love it looks like they might stack up pretty well.

the little one is a Sourbubble the rest are bs 2.2 x og
chemsourd_011.JPG

chemsourd_017.JPG

chemsourd_021.JPG

chemsourd_034.JPG

Heres the bs 2.2 x og mothers im flowering
chemsourd_031.JPG

chemsourd_033.JPG

chemsourd_032.JPG

The mammoth WHite Rhino
chemsourd_026.JPG

chemsourd_025.JPG

My new pride and joy
Chem sourd
chemsourd_005.JPG

chemsourd_004.JPG

5 on right are strawberry diesel and 3 on left wonder99
chemsourd_003.JPG

Enjoy
BG

M

medicine21

:sign0005:Looking really good, man! Plants look happy.

I am looking at setting up a perpetual UC as well. 2 UC4XL staggered at 4 weeks on flowering duties.

The plan is to root cuttings in rapid rooter plugs and put them into 8" netpots filled with diatomite (same as higromite/dynarock 2). I was going to do the vegging on a flood and drain table. That way I could just straight drop the net pots into the UC after 4 weeks of veg. Do you think that can work well or are there better options?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks for stoppin in
Yep it works well just make sure to have plenty of room to let them bush out

M

medicine21

Cool, thanks.

Hehe, yeah about the making them fit, that was my next question.:) I have a 10x10' room for flowering and really wanted to go with the 13gallon units. Since the two UC4XL13 would be side by side that only leaves me with 2' in between the units and 1/2' on each side. That is not enough.

I was thinking of narrowing them down by cutting like 3" off each cross pipe and keeping the same length. That would give me another foot. Not sure if it's going to become a problem working in this area once they bush out.

What do you think about space needed to work around the UC unit?

R

RMCG

:sign0005:Looking really good, man! Plants look happy.

I am looking at setting up a perpetual UC as well. 2 UC4XL staggered at 4 weeks on flowering duties.

The plan is to root cuttings in rapid rooter plugs and put them into 8" netpots filled with diatomite (same as higromite/dynarock 2). I was going to do the vegging on a flood and drain table. That way I could just straight drop the net pots into the UC after 4 weeks of veg. Do you think that can work well or are there better options?

That will never work...

:evilgrin0040:

:)

M

medicine21

That will never work...

:evilgrin0040:

:)

Oh? How come? What is the most efficient (low maintenance, cheap, and minimal transplant shock) way to go from cutting to veg and into UC, if you cannot veg in UC?

I have only done SOG rockwool cubes in a flood and drain up until now, but need to (drastically) reduce plant count so moving onto UC. Thanks for your insights.

R

RMCG

Oh? How come? What is the most efficient (low maintenance, cheap, and minimal transplant shock) way to go from cutting to veg and into UC, if you cannot veg in UC?

I have only done SOG rockwool cubes in a flood and drain up until now, but need to (drastically) reduce plant count so moving onto UC. Thanks for your insights.

I was joking. Its exactly what I do. :)

3x3 table -> UC

You will find that the roots form a 'mat' on the table vs. 'free flowing' like in the UC, but when they hit the buckets, that root mat explodes.

M

medicine21

Phew, okay, thanks man. I thought I was way out there with the idea.:stonedsmilie: BudGoggles, my apologies I don't have enough posts, I don't think, to take this to PM, but I have another question for RMCG.

A root mat on the table? - that's odd. When I grew RW cubes, I had no roots on the table as they would just get air pruned... How high do you flood the 8" net pots on the table, what is the frequency and flood duration, and do you water from the top at start of veg until roots get into the rock?

okay, that was 3 questions...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im about to take a little 2x4 flood table and use it top feed for 8 plants to preveg
What Im gonna do is set a piece of that 2" thick pink foam from homedepot right on top and cut out hole to fit the ntepots then my pots wont sit on the table should get me some nice roots. Im gonna start at every 2hrs feed and after roots pop out Ill switch to every 4 hrs feed easy as that.

R

RMCG

Phew, okay, thanks man. I thought I was way out there with the idea.:stonedsmilie: BudGoggles, my apologies I don't have enough posts, I don't think, to take this to PM, but I have another question for RMCG.

A root mat on the table? - that's odd. When I grew RW cubes, I had no roots on the table as they would just get air pruned... How high do you flood the 8" net pots on the table, what is the frequency and flood duration, and do you water from the top at start of veg until roots get into the rock?

okay, that was 3 questions...

Air pruned root mat:

I have 3 spacers/extensions in the E&F drain tube, then I remove one after a week to drop the level down.

Flood every 3 hours, could probably go less. I only water from the top immediately after transplanting the cubes in to the netpots. After that, I want the roots looking for water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom