#BudNaked #Wilma&Betty

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I was kind of thinking the same thing too. They seemed a little light on the buds. I’m still trying to time mine right. I’m judging off of a higher resolution 24 megapixel w 1 ft macro lens camera. Download to my PC are so much better quality than what I upload on to this webpage. I believe their computer system down greets the resolution photos when uploaded to the server

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I was kind of thinking the same thing too. They seemed a little light on the buds. I’m still trying to time mine right. I’m judging off of a higher resolution 24 megapixel w 1 ft macro lens camera. Download to my PC are so much better quality than what I upload on to this webpage. I believe their computer system down greets the resolution photos when uploaded to the server

I just talked to the seed breeder I got my seeds from and he told me he would wait the next two weeks and watch how much bigger my buds get 😁

I will shit my pants if he’s right cuz 👀 Been slow

Do you have a microscope to check thrichomes

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I’ve actually been pretty impressed with the girth on some of the bigger colas! So so eager 🔥 🍃 🍁 💨

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I just talked to the seed breeder I got my seeds from and he told me he would wait the next two weeks and watch how much bigger my buds get 😁

I will shit my pants if he’s right cuz 👀 Been slow

Do you have a microscope to check thrichomes
Get the toilet paper ready.. just in case..

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

And on to changing of resolutions... yes grr from a professional photo pov I don’t even like posting on Facebook because of the reduction to quality!

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

So simple and so effective lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thankfully I got a full stock thanks to Rona! 😆😁
Ohhhhhh so you were the one at Costco taking all our damn TP? 🤣 jk. I’d like to add, don’t be surprised if they go longer than two weeks. We have to take into account that the breeders may be growing their plants in ideal conditions which contributes to their flower time. 9 times outta 10, add a couple weeks into their flower time. My “51” day strain is now approaching 70 days with 6 more days of flushing.

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Ohhhhhh so you were the one at Costco taking all our damn TP? 🤣 jk. I’d like to add, don’t be surprised if they go longer than two weeks. We have to take into account that the breeders may be growing their plants in ideal conditions which contributes to their flower time. 9 times outta 10, add a couple weeks into their flower time. My “51” day strain is now approaching 70 days with 6 more days of flushing.
Haha no way! Amazon prime DELIVERY!!!!! Lol

And he said the same, he said to judge the weeks based on the day the flowers first starting showing which was 10 full day’s after I switched to bud. Just gonna use my microscope and just keep watching 👀 chomes

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Agree^ the breeder says 48 - 55 days regarding the hso black dog that I've been growing for a few years, in reality it runs 93 - 103 days!🤦‍♂️ if I didn't love that deep Blackcherry-to-Grape stink so much I would have got rid of this cut a long time ago

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Agree^ the breeder says 48 - 55 days regarding the hso black dog that I've been growing for a few years, in reality it runs 93 - 103 days!🤦‍♂️ if I didn't love that deep Blackcherry-to-Grape stink so much I would have got rid of this cut a long time ago
I’m just amazed at this whole process :)

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Damn. 103 days 😩

Top Bottom