Bulk Rosin Bags?

• Thread starter dab science
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
My press has been demolishing the single stitch flower bags with kief in them. Just ordered up another 500+ 25u bags with a double stitch. Hope that helps, wasted a good 40g of kief yesterday.

NugMountain

NugMountain

Anyone know where I can buy rosin bags that are 25 micron and roughly 4.5 x 2.25 in size in bulk im looking to buy at least a 100 count and would like to pay under a dollar per bag
Alibaba is how I get mine. Terp tube's

NugMountain

NugMountain

My press has been demolishing the single stitch flower bags with kief in them. Just ordered up another 500+ 25u bags with a double stitch. Hope that helps, wasted a good 40g of kief yesterday.
I've been told stainless steel bags best for pressing bubble or kief, and silk screen for flower. But I will be doing my own hands on research. my thoughts on blowouts is peeps r packing too tight, pressing too fast

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
So, I was blasting out bags on every squish.

It's all about slow pressure, and low temps. For kief I have been down as low as 150 F. Going back to flowers today, but I am guessing I will start around 190-200. People are posting some crazy temps. As for the mesh vs silk, I have been going through hundreds of the bags, and I couldn't see how to do this with stainless. Silk for the win IMO.

NugMountain

NugMountain

Companies charging outrageous prices for stainless ...thus I debated making my own, but instead ordered direct from China ... 1000$ for 1000. The welded seam done very well.

I am looking for a good deal on 9"*1" silk bags to do side by side tests...and don't want to wait for shipping from China...any suggestions? Thnx

D

dab science

I have this light table thing at my house my girlfriend uses for tracing fabric patterns I love useing it to remove my blowouts

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Extracted Colorado, dude who made my machine and has won cups in Colorado, says the nylon bags are where it's at. Use them, throw them in a turkey bag, then throw some ethanol on top of it. I am going to make tons of pills with my spent bags. No need to empty them, just throw in the solvent.

I have been getting my technique down as of late. I am stuffing bags with 28 grams a squish. No blow outs, no pop outs. I really improved my techniques watching 420 science with Dark Horse Genetics and Extracted Colorado. If you guys have the time, it will up your game.

Pressed out two of my three rosin entries for the emerald cup yesterday. Stoked how things are turning out.

D

dab science

Just talked to a chemist he said nylon bags definitely leave trace elements in the finished product he said go with the poly bags they dont leach anything

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
What did he provide as evidence?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just got 25iu 2.5x4.5 rosin bags from sho bagz for 100 bags for 106.00 shipped. 1.00 bags, not a bad deal.

D

dab science

Just got 25iu 2.5x4.5 rosin bags from sho bagz for 100 bags for 106.00 shipped. 1.00 bags, not a bad deal.
Just talked to the sho bagz guy and he recommended useing 110 micron for bud 56 micron for kief and 25 for bubble he also said not to load more than 5 grams at a time .... I load 10 grams personally and dont experience blowouts with nugs but with kief I dont get blowouts with 6 grams and if I do I just put the dirty blowouts in a bag and press that

D

dab science

He said those microns are for the quickest evacuation so not to over cook the terps out

D

dab science

I guess he lab tested the terps to come to that conclusion

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

That's what I've been telling you guys, not to overload your bags. You'll get blow outs and lesser yields.

D

dab science

I just wish the shobagz guy double stitched the 25 micron and the 56 micron bags then you could stuff em

NugMountain

NugMountain

Extracted Colorado, dude who made my machine and has won cups in Colorado, says the nylon bags are where it's at. Use them, throw them in a turkey bag, then throw some ethanol on top of it. I am going to make tons of pills with my spent bags. No need to empty them, just throw in the solvent.

I have been getting my technique down as of late. I am stuffing bags with 28 grams a squish. No blow outs, no pop outs. I really improved my techniques watching 420 science with Dark Horse Genetics and Extracted Colorado. If you guys have the time, it will up your game.

Pressed out two of my three rosin entries for the emerald cup yesterday. Stoked how things are turning out.
Just talked to the sho bagz guy and he recommended useing 110 micron for bud 56 micron for kief and 25 for bubble he also said not to load more than 5 grams at a time .... I load 10 grams personally and dont experience blowouts with nugs but with kief I dont get blowouts with 6 grams and if I do I just put the dirty blowouts in a bag and press that
Yep blow outs can easily b recylced to good roz

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have 83 25iu 2.25x4.5 rosin bags collecting dust from sho bags.

H

hawkman

More heat = less flavor but more stable

Less heat = more flavor, but less stable.

I've used both 3x5 and 5x7. Both with the same kief from the same teim, same baggies, same temps (both 225 and 220). Yeilds are the same, quality is different. I've got my tek down solid, like my grows, iso and qwet washes, bubble hash making, tinctures, salves, topical rubs making.

Only think I've yet to dial in or even do is blasting bho.
what do you think of 1 gallon all mess bags (6)($49.99) all new to me - what about a "hair iron" for roisen? were to get parachment paper, know some folks that have the Magic Butter Machine

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Magic butter machine makes butter not rosin

Big bags are useless for rosin. Unless you have 2' x 2' and a 60 ton press.

Hair straightener is great for personal home use.

Parchment paper found at wally world, Kmart, ect.

H

hawkman

Magic butter machine makes butter not rosin

Big bags are useless for rosin. Unless you have 2' x 2' and a 60 ton press.

Hair straightener is great for personal home use.

Parchment paper found at wally world, Kmart, ect.
thanks ! when using the hair straighter only "press" it for 30 seconds ? right you are right magic butter on rosin - a good product tho.

Top Bottom