• Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
will all these fit in the one cab?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
man that kicks ass.. do you keep your moms all bonsai style then?

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Jeff bro thanks for keeping my thread alive lol. not much interest of late for some reason.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Interest or not dude you gotta finish this thread.Funny how it just kinda died around here in the last week. But your diy shit is a must for guys like me and so many others .

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
man that kicks ass.. do you keep your moms all bonsai style then?

Well i try but sometimes they get a mind of there own.when they do i just take another cut and start over.

That way i can keep them small.i dont need alot of cuttings so for me small is he way to go.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
thats what im doing as well. i throw away more cuts than i grow most of the time.lol

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Interest or not dude you gotta finish this thread.Funny how it just kinda died around here in the last week. But your diy shit is a must for guys like me and so many others .

Ohhh ill finish it bro! im gonna sport my grows in this thread,but your rt its like it died.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
lets just hope everyone is just busy with other shit. I like it when this place is jumpin.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up kottenmouthking? shit is looking sweet. cant wait to see how ti locks . those plants are lookin nice and healthy too. gotta love that kush and chem!! peacentreez

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
whats up kottenmouthking? shit is looking sweet. cant wait to see how ti locks . those plants are lookin nice and healthy too. gotta love that kush and chem!! peacentreez

Hey Daze thanks for stopping in,and for the kind words. yeah everything is coming along.ive been hacking at it after work here and there lol

KMK:hi

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Im shooting to have this cab done up and running by the end of the weekend.

KMK

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
kick ass..cfl or what for lighting?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hey bro ...same bat time same bat channel but no bat show..your old lady made you go out huh...lol just givin ya a hard time mang..hope all is well.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
No sorry bro i ended up having to work ot today.as if 12 hrs isnt enuff lol.it rained all day here anyhow so no wood working today.

However i did get out to some of my outdoor ladies tonight.you have got to see the size of the fan leaves on this gal jesus...

DSC00644 Small

DSC00646 Small

I got big paws and look at the size of this thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom