Cab build,and grow show 101

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spider125

I love the carbon filter. The best DIY for one I've found so far. Great pics too! Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve!

D

dirtman63

Very nice filter and fan controler.I wish I had half those genitics,I'll be watching closely as I too need a new stelth cab.Happy building!!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Thanks everyone for stopping in! i will get the cab built,and pics up soon.
Ive been getting run to death at work,and havnt had time for shit.
Very soon all very soon.

Thanks KMK:harvest:

D

Dr.Doe

Great Thread, I have a couple questions about the filter.... Do you need to use carbon wrap and felt or could you just use cotton? Where did you get the carbon wrap? Thanks in advance. I have a box of my own and i've been wanting to redo/upgrade it for awhile, I can't wait to see your box.

As for the seed choice... I would say either of the romulans or the sour 13.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Great Thread, I have a couple questions about the filter.... Do you need to use carbon wrap and felt or could you just use cotton? Where did you get the carbon wrap? Thanks in advance. I have a box of my own and i've been wanting to redo/upgrade it for awhile, I can't wait to see your box.

As for the seed choice... I would say either of the romulans or the sour 13.

Hey Doc,
Welcome to the show! to answer your questions i use the carbon wrap as an extra precaution so the air is being pulled through the activated carbon,and through the carbon wrap!
I suppose you could use other materials.this is just what has worked very well for me in the past so its what i stick with.
As far as where to get it.any depot or lowes carry it in the house filter section.
Its a furnace filter,and the green wrap and carbon wrap come as one piece.

Hope this answers your question bro.

KMK:harvest:

D

Dr.Doe

Thanks for the help, I can't wait to put one together. Any updates?

S

StrikeitRich

Subed.
I have a feeling im being brought to school. and luving every min of it. I got the note pad and pen. I'm newly legal MI patient and Luv a DIY type build and i may have take a wack at ur style. thnks for sharing and keepem commin.

thnks KottonMouthKing
Peace.

B

budnasty

I have a couple of quick questions which im sure you will answer in future posts. But I just want to know.

1) what fan are you going to be connecting to the carbon filter?
2) what grow set up are you going to be using? (Aero, DWC, EBB, ECT.)
3) how big is the cab going to be?
4) are you going to scrog it?
5) what type of light are you going to use?

D

Dr.Doe

:anim_30:(<---KMK out for a walk).....Later that day :spacecraft: Maybe he'll come back with some crazy space weed ;). Hope to see an update as soon as you get the time.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Sorry everyone, i had a death in my imediate family,and was trying to get things settled.ive been very busy with that ,but hopefully soon will be back with the cab and show.

Sorry for the delay,but sometimes priority comes first.

KMK:harvest:

F

freshmoney

sorry to hear about the family...... i just ran across your post a hour ago..... GOOD JOB!!!!!!...... will be using some of the methods.... thanks

S

ScarabGlass

I'm looking to build a stealth mom/clone cab in the near future. Subbed. As for strain. I'd go with something that isn't always going around.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I am new to the forum and this thread jumped out at me.. So now i am rounding up parts for your DIY air scrubber..Where do i find the carbon paper? i was able to find the rest of the materials at home depot and the pet store. Thanks for this great thread. Looking forward to more of your DIY tips.

Top Bottom