Caged

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What kind of support are you using for your UC?

• Total voters
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I ran my CO2 outside of the room on the last run and moved it back in after talking to CCH2O and in there experience they had found no ill effects. Recommended us bringing them back into the room so that the hoses were not so long therefore cutting down on friction and heat. As far as raising them up yeah your right just have not really got around to it yet. Good looking out though. Our roots are amazing so far this time and have had the CO2 at 800-900ppms since the beginning. Have you had experience with the CO2 being toxic to the roots or is that just the word on the street? Thanks.
I haven't ever had my air pumps out of my rooms and I run Co2..

Amber

Amber

I missed the hanging cage, got any pics?
thinking about a cage/trellis hanging might work well. a 2 foot deep cage, run all the tops through the trellis or a double trellis
Check out the pics by Capulator the ceiling grid hang anything anywhere. Oh and sorry didn't answer the previous question, yes the lights different. Took out the horizontal air cooled lights and replaced them with vertical non air cooled. Actually when we purchased the lights they were purchased as horizontal also but we noticed that they did have that extra hole in the top so we figured we would give it a whirl.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What a beautiful set up.. I'm still kinda just staring at it admiring your eye to detail and how crisp you've got her set up.. I like!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

FOLIAR PACK is good for whitefly. You can put it in the water and spray when RH is high.
Hey thanks Cap im currently feeding my plants non organics and do have them on an h202 routine will the bennies survive my res?
And thanks all apprechiate the input especially amber sorry for the mini jack.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No. They will die a horrible death in a bath of H2o2. You can spray it though.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

For sure ive been seriously contemplating that it def cant hurt anything thats fosho thanks all!

Amber

Amber

Hey PaperStreet is it the slime you are trying to combat or just white flies or both? Are you in flower or veg?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey PaperStreet is it the slime you are trying to combat or just white flies or both? Are you in flower or veg?
Hi amber up to this point ive never had any problems with any kinda slime or anything in my res so the h202 is pure preventative maintenance.
My problem now is the whiteflies.
If the problem persists it would be nothing to totally switch it up and go biowar on them so to speak.
So far i have the fliers in check havent seen one flieing around for a couple days its the eggs/larvae im most concered with at this point.
Whiteflies are no joke on the real i think i most underestimated them because they are commonly called whiteflies but inactuality are really flying APHIDS and we all know about aphids.
I spraid with bayer 3in1 and killed the flyers its foliar but supposed to be systemic so hopefully they soaked enuff up to kill the babies idk its been hell im working with 1200 elec bill so loseing a couple harvests now has seriously set me back :(

Also im on flower where im have the most problems they love the flowers.

Amber

Amber

Aphids are all bad man. For them I go systemic a product called Movento from Rouge Farms. Its not cheap, it does work. That is for root aphids though but might work for what you have also im not sure but they are very helpful over just ask em.

Amber

Amber

IMG 2803

IMG 2798
IMG 2796

Well think its time. What do you guys think?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cant get over how white and bushy those roots are and those plants are monsters for 6 weeks veg.. Do u feed you res with bennies, conditioners what all are u putting in there to keep them so healthy? Also what kinda lighting are u useing for veg? Very nice!

K

kuz

Aphids are all bad man. For them I go systemic a product called Movento from Rouge Farms. Its not cheap, it does work. That is for root aphids though but might work for what you have also im not sure but they are very helpful over just ask em.
$1,500 a gallon?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Amber I just have to say you and your other half have really got things rockin, very impressive. I always knew you two had something beautiful hidden behind some doors and I for one want to thank you for sharing... We are fairly close to flip dates. Maybe we need to plan a harvest BBQ or something. Even if we aren't in the same state we share the same sun, moon and stars so why can't we share a harvest BBQ? You can even wear your boots... ;)

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I was wondering if you have ever ran that burner directly above a plant like that, or is it just the angle of the shots? I did in a run with the burner right between two and had a fan close by to spread the co2 but I did notice that the plants closest to were effected differently than the rest. Nothing bad, except for a few co2 damaged leaves, they were just structured different. Just wondering if you notice a look as if one or a few gets dumped on a little more? I now move my burner more to the side and have even used the intake for my ac to take and dump around the room.. I never knew if I made a change that mattered or it really wouldn't of made a difference. I'm asking cause my UC set up I am plugging in today has the burner much closer than I usually have it.

Top Bottom