cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

I just hopped on and placed my seed order, didn't have the money to get lucky charms but it's still on the wishlist, I picked up more c99 that officially makes c99 the first and only strain that I have bought seeds for more than once. I also have been very intrigued as to what I've seen with humboldt seed organization so I snatched some purple trainwreck, hoping to get a keeper with them, I wanted to do a grow of there stuff because there isn't much info on them so I will do a journal on it when I start back up, also they had a promo with several seeds, green crack, amherst sour d, bubba kush, trainwreck, lost coat og, and desert diesel. I'm gonna try one of those in every grow until i have done them all.

clockworx

clockworx

Hey man do you have some sort of method for the percentages of trich colors? Seems exact to say 91% and all I'm usually more like "well about 90%" lol do you count say ten in a group, then if 9 are cloudy 1 is amber sort of deal? Looking good clock that thing swelled up nice.

I look over the entire plant, I know that that the top of the plant is going to have more clear because its last to be ripe, the plant as a whole for the cloudy trichs because thats the middle stage and they are more evenly distributed and lower parts of the plant and buds for the amber....after scanning various parts of the whole plant numerous times I can see the ratios changing, when the plant is mostly cloudy is the best time because I find the few amber and clear trichs on the plant and can watch the clears get cloudy and see the amber s start to stack up.....so I can kinda put a number to it, when I see almost no clears I know just to watch the ambers stack up and I will have a good idea, after a point your not going to have clears and the ratio is that much more pronounced ......I watch the smaller group of color,,,,,,like in the early stages its easy to say 95% clear and 5% cloudy because there are no amber and you can see the clears turning......clear are going to be falling in % and cloudy are going to be rising that same % until there are almost no clear and then the cloudy % starts dropping as the amber takes its place and rises in %.......once the plant is at a stage where I feel like I have a solid starting ratio I just watch the groups and the %s kinda balance out in my head......now of course I could be off a few % but the better eye I keep on the plant the closer I feel I am with the ratios.....well thats at least how I see it......LAMO.......DO I SOUND LIKE A NUTCASE LOL....I DONT KNOW SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME .....

clockworx

clockworx

I just hopped on and placed my seed order, didn't have the money to get lucky charms but it's still on the wishlist, I picked up more c99 that officially makes c99 the first and only strain that I have bought seeds for more than once. I also have been very intrigued as to what I've seen with humboldt seed organization so I snatched some purple trainwreck, hoping to get a keeper with them, I wanted to do a grow of there stuff because there isn't much info on them so I will do a journal on it when I start back up, also they had a promo with several seeds, green crack, amherst sour d, bubba kush, trainwreck, lost coat og, and desert diesel. I'm gonna try one of those in every grow until i have done them all.

I hear ya,,,,I wanna try Th.seeds darkstar and Loud Scout by loud seeds looks killer...... but there are so many different strains I want to try, hortilab seeds has some stuff I wanna try also but their prices are outragous ....I'm not paying 170 for seeds, if I knew I would find something fire, but the fact is most of these breeders amp their shit up so much and there plants are just ok.....I will say this...ALIEN GENETICS HAVE THE BEST GEAR ON THE MARKET RITE NOW....THAT IS A COMPANY I WOULD BUY PACKS FROM AND ENJOY FINDING FIRE....EVERYTHING I SEE FROM THEM IS KILLER....BODHI ALSO......other than them I will only buy a few seeds here and there from other breeders because they have to prove they are worth the money first, everyone and their mother has a seed company now, its annoying....

clockworx

clockworx

I wish I could just get my hands on something fire fire that I can fill my garden with and stop hunting for a while.....that sour pebs rival79 has is as dank as dank can get, I would love to get my hands on that.......

clockworx

clockworx

I had a seed my brother gave me years ago that that smelled like the nastiest body odor ever....I wish I never lost it, I have not come across any bud that could even come close to the smell of it, if you touched the buds your hand would smell like bo all day, even after washing....I wish I could find something like that again...smell thru the jar shit....most of the stuff I'm finding lately just does not smell, I'm looking for that over powering skunk smell so strong that you can almost taste the oil.....if anyone knows of a seed strain that consistantly puts out stank plants please let me know, I don't care about yield....and not just a name like "skunk" I wanna know the breeder and strain name. Only skunk or body odor.....nothing else

clockworx

clockworx

Images 11
IBL gizmo

clockworx

clockworx

Everything is still ripening, smell getting stronger and buds looking more solid. The calyx are turning purple. My last report was from a bud taken around 60 days or so, but we will see how this girl finishes up. It def is a high that will make your head spin and the buds look amazing, I'm hoping for the taste to improve and stronger smell at this point. More pics later...

clockworx

clockworx

Hey man do you have some sort of method for the percentages of trich colors? Seems exact to say 91% and all I'm usually more like "well about 90%" lol do you count say ten in a group, then if 9 are cloudy 1 is amber sort of deal? Looking good clock that thing swelled up nice.

The real answer to this question is that I'm only watching the trichs closely for this diary because people like that type of info, the fact is I don't really care about the trich color, I don't even think about chopping until the buds are swollen to the max almost compleatly swallowing the pistils and they look knobby, when the buds are hittin the ground if not staked up....the biggest mistake people make is harvesting when the see a few amber trichs, that's just the start of your buds becoming dank, otherwise you end up with dried nug that looks like whimpys arm, all deflated n shit,, scraggly hairy sorry excuse for a nugget.....

homebrew420

homebrew420

these look great whose SD are the seeds? classic sour d aroma i am sure.

Nice work

Haggardass

Haggardass

I look over the entire plant, I know that that the top of the plant is going to have more clear because its last to be ripe, the plant as a whole for the cloudy trichs because thats the middle stage and they are more evenly distributed and lower parts of the plant and buds for the amber....after scanning various parts of the whole plant numerous times I can see the ratios changing, when the plant is mostly cloudy is the best time because I find the few amber and clear trichs on the plant and can watch the clears get cloudy and see the amber s start to stack up.....so I can kinda put a number to it, when I see almost no clears I know just to watch the ambers stack up and I will have a good idea, after a point your not going to have clears and the ratio is that much more pronounced ......I watch the smaller group of color,,,,,,like in the early stages its easy to say 95% clear and 5% cloudy because there are no amber and you can see the clears turning......clear are going to be falling in % and cloudy are going to be rising that same % until there are almost no clear and then the cloudy % starts dropping as the amber takes its place and rises in %.......once the plant is at a stage where I feel like I have a solid starting ratio I just watch the groups and the %s kinda balance out in my head......now of course I could be off a few % but the better eye I keep on the plant the closer I feel I am with the ratios.....well thats at least how I see it......LAMO.......DO I SOUND LIKE A NUTCASE LOL....I DONT KNOW SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME .....
Lol whatever works man, I know that your trash bag idea worked for me, I took them down way soon I'll leave them linger next time but I'm in the jars and burping now the smell has increased daily now to the pint where I take the lid off my stash jar and bam it hits you in the face, soo stinky man I'll never use another drying method again.

Haggardass

Haggardass

[e="clockworx, post: 1122247, member: 45052"]I hear ya,,,,I wanna try Th.seeds darkstar and Loud Scout by loud seeds looks killer...... but there are so many different strains I want to try, hortilab seeds has some stuff I wanna try also but their prices are outragous ....I'm not paying 170 for seeds, if I knew I would find something fire, but the fact is most of these breeders amp their shit up so much and there plants are just ok.....I will say this...ALIEN GENETICS HAVE THE BEST GEAR ON THE MARKET RITE NOW....THAT IS A COMPANY I WOULD BUY PACKS FROM AND ENJOY FINDING FIRE....EVERYTHING I SEE FROM THEM IS KILLER....BODHI ALSO......other than them I will only buy a few seeds here and there from other breeders because they have to prove they are worth the money first, everyone and their mother has a seed company now, its annoying....[/quote]
Ya there is some strains out here I wanna try for sure, I really wanna get some alien genetics I think on my next order I'm gonna grab some been recommended by a few people to bodhi sounds like serious business with his gear

Haggardass

Haggardass

I had a seed my brother gave me years ago that that smelled like the nastiest body odor ever....I wish I never lost it, I have not come across any bud that could even come close to the smell of it, if you touched the buds your hand would smell like bo all day, even after washing....I wish I could find something like that again...smell thru the jar shit....most of the stuff I'm finding lately just does not smell, I'm looking for that over powering skunk smell so strong that you can almost taste the oil.....if anyone knows of a seed strain that consistantly puts out stank plants please let me know, I don't care about yield....and not just a name like "skunk" I wanna know the breeder and strain name. Only skunk or body odor.....nothing else
Lol I've had those bags back when I still bought that I wished I would find a seed in and never did lol

clockworx

clockworx

Lol whatever works man, I know that your trash bag idea worked for me, I took them down way soon I'll leave them linger next time but I'm in the jars and burping now the smell has increased daily now to the pint where I take the lid off my stash jar and bam it hits you in the face, soo stinky man I'll never use another drying method again.

Thanks bro, I got a bunch of people on here using my bag trick now. You gotta do it a few times to get it rite, people snip the bud off early afraid of over drying it, but it takes a while to do that and you never notice till they are all off and in the jar...an hour later you open it and the buds are a sticky soggy mess, just leave em till they tighten up.....I made a thread of how I do it called " clockwork dry/cure method"

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm gonna check that out as well, that king tut up there looks proud man, wish I could get my hands on cuts like that around here.

clockworx

clockworx

I'm gonna check that out as well, that king tut up there looks proud man, wish I could get my hands on cuts like that around here.
Thanks man, yea bro shes a great plant, skunky and great high....3 foot baseball bats

clockworx

clockworx

I got an original skunk #1 going, shes in veg gettin big, i might have a winner, she reeks of armpit and is ready to flower out for the first time, gotta take clones today and then when the sour d comes down her and the tut are goin in.....

Top Bottom