~Cali Kushplant~ aka WiFi OGkush#1 x pre 98' bubba kush~

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

The exact same thing happened to mine, I was thinking bubba right off the bat, of the three survivors one is really shooting for the stars the other two started as little "muties" but they are doing well now. Sorry Aligee I haven't been able to post any pics on the farm since I got my laptop back, WTF? But I have been showing them grow on other sites, hope a new camera settles this prob cause it's bummin me out, later.

Yup, same here. 2 lil bubba lookin girls and one wifi shooting for the stars leaner.

I like the odds if thats the case, got my wifi pheno and my choice of bubba phenos. kinda bummin on the 3/5 tho. one was my fault. lost the seed, the other just didnt germ.

T

TreFarmer

Hey guys I got 5 out of 5, 2 of which took almost a week longer to crack the peat. 4 are now doing well, 1 late sprout did not make it. And the other late sprout Is not doing as well as the other 3.
How long did these gems dry? I am wondering if maybe they might have been a bit fresh.? This would explain a few issues. And IMO would mean your viability will only get higher. All Bubba Xs have been quick and even sprouters. How does the WiFi compare?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I had similar germ problems with mine as well. I got 5 out of 12 to break ground. Two were pretty mutated but have started to snap out of it. They were a bit slow to start when compared to my WiFi and White Urkle's. They seem to be picking up the pace a bit now though.

I'll get a log up soon AG! Sorry I'm lagging homie. I have plenty of pics just gotta post 'em.

Aligee

Aligee

Kushplant sprouts...

66bb2f5b.jpg

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I had similar germ problems with mine as well. I got 5 out of 12 to break ground. Two were pretty mutated but have started to snap out of it. They were a bit slow to start when compared to my WiFi and White Urkle's. They seem to be picking up the pace a bit now though.

I'll get a log up soon AG! Sorry I'm lagging homie. I have plenty of pics just gotta post 'em.

My three that broke ground (out of 5), are kinda mutated as well. They are slow to start, probably because of the SHIT soggy dixie cup they're in. I'll be transplantin soon. I know they'll pick up soon enough! I like how ridged and warped the first sets look, kinda x men or something lol.

Thanks again Ali!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those r some long ass tails.. When I hatched my Alien Dog F2 seeds I 4got about them & the tails grew a Lil bit longer then those.. They started 2 rap around each other it was a big mess..
Ur plants r lookin good tho keep up the good work Ali

R

razkaliconnec10

looked at a few pictures and it looks like these are some vigorous genetics... Good job Aligee you crossed some beautiful genetics on that kushplant

R

razkaliconnec10

My three that broke ground (out of 5), are kinda mutated as well. They are slow to start, probably because of the SHIT soggy dixie cup they're in. I'll be transplantin soon. I know they'll pick up soon enough! I like how ridged and warped the first sets look, kinda x men or something lol.

Thanks again Ali!

The soggieness of the cups could prevent oxygen from getting into the grow medium... baby beans need a balanace of oxygen in the soil and moisture...
i know you may already know that, but hopefully this reminder will help.. Goodluck with your test subjects i hope they treat u well

Aligee

Aligee

Damn those r some long ass tails.. When I hatched my Alien Dog F2 seeds I 4got about them & the tails grew a Lil bit longer then those.. They started 2 rap around each other it was a big mess..
Ur plants r lookin good tho keep up the good work Ali
No doubt im still getting good germ rates ...selecting now males to make fresh BX stock !!!

looked at a few pictures and it looks like these are some vigorous genetics... Good job Aligee you crossed some beautiful genetics on that kushplant

Yes vigorous !!!
The soggieness of the cups could prevent oxygen from getting into the grow medium... baby beans need a balanace of oxygen in the soil and moisture...
i know you may already know that, but hopefully this reminder will help.. Goodluck with your test subjects i hope they treat u well

i mix perlite/coco 7 to 1 for seedlings prevents soggy medium allows more frequent waterings... more oxygen !!!

slausongardens

slausongardens

i wish i could test/buy or plain out grow this strain.. i gotta drop these logs i got started and maybe ill have more cred to test. but this cross looks like its gonna be a frosty kush monster.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sure does!! The male I kept looks a lot like Eddie (50/50 wifi/pre98), I culled the Chuckie looking pheno (bubba dom). Which one you leaning towards or will you be using a little of each....decisions, decisions, decisions lol, they all are look nice and healthy bro. I'm two weeks in and she really put on the stretch (2x), maybe I should've topped her instead of F.I.M.ed her, I got a couple cuts rooted so I'll top them a couple times before the flip next go.

J

J23M.

aligee. I got a 11 or 12 pack . that say,s wifi#1 X Bubbabx is this angelkush????? , did you use a cali connect bubba bx male ???

winta

winta

wifi #1 x bubba bx is Kushplant bro and it was a cali connect bubba bx male ;)

aligee. I got a 11 or 12 pack . that say,s wifi#1 X Bubbabx is this angelkush????? , did you use a cali connect bubba bx male ???

T

TreFarmer

Chuck and Ed

Sure does!! The male I kept looks a lot like Eddie (50/50 wifi/pre98), I culled the Chuckie looking pheno (bubba dom). Which one you leaning towards or will you be using a little of each....decisions, decisions, decisions lol, they all are look nice and healthy bro. I'm two weeks in and she really put on the stretch (2x), maybe I should've topped her instead of F.I.M.ed her, I got a couple cuts rooted so I'll top them a couple times before the flip next go.

Keeping the WiFiest and little Chuck, Bubba dom with a CRAZY smell. He will be used on my Bubba Dubble Snowman outcross then Bx project;) he carries the full package I was looking for, but was looking in other Pre-98 crosses.. man what luck!!
Thanks Aligee more than words can express!
TreFarmer

Aligee

Aligee

kushplant

i wish i could test/buy or plain out grow this strain.. i gotta drop these logs i got started and maybe ill have more cred to test. but this cross looks like its gonna be a frosty kush monster.
will have some available real soon!!!
These beans will b at the Farm soon!!
:)
Deb
IMG_20111228_195743.jpg

Ben, Chuck, & Ed
IMG_20111220_094156.jpg

Yes.. vigor abounds;)
vigor indeed looks dam good !!!

culled the chuckie pheno huh lol cool my wifi 1 is a stretchy girl for sure!!!

wintas spot on the lineage!!!

wifi #1 x bubba bx is Kushplant bro and it was a cali connect bubba bx male ;)
yup yup!!!

Keeping the WiFiest and little Chuck, Bubba dom with a CRAZY smell. He will be used on my Bubba Dubble Snowman outcross then Bx project;) he carries the full package I was looking for, but was looking in other Pre-98 crosses.. man what luck!!
Thanks Aligee more than words can express!
TreFarmer
make them beans bro glad you found a male so work with!!!

J

J23M.

ali

what was the dad like if you don't mind me asking??? I have had some problems with some of cali connection's gear ....:party0044:

Top Bottom