• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
SG 006

Sick cyclers GTD!!! I spy contrabaso(sp?)... Whats your opinion??? Sg or the original? No fully gridded ones? I've never hit a single grid, or is there even a single on those? Ive heard there were gridless but only ever seen the single in pix n whatnot.

You have a good eye Dz1<<<Contrabaso Slymecycler<<totally different rip than a SG recycler<<
one of my sg recyclers has a single grid in the back row the rest are slits<<my other sg recycler is fully gridded>>i like the single grid with slits best only cause the grids dont get clogged up as fast with my wax<<

Ya bro I will never have a sick ass collection like that lol. You're too much with all those worked pieces. I find it hard to spend almost double for a piece that is mega bucks without work. Maybe in a year or 2 I'll be like you GTD and have more money than I know what to do with haha. Killin it GTD!

my collection is really pinner compared to the doc's and alien's<<I have more of a sickness than a fetish when it comes to glass addiction<<I think ive got her under control now<<>>That is why we all work hard so we can get the things that we want in life<<
Treat yourself brah

gtd

OGONLY

OGONLY

View attachment 225770

You have a good eye Dz1<<<Contrabaso Slymecycler<<totally different rip than a SG recycler<<
one of my sg recyclers has a single grid in the back row the rest are slits<<my other sg recycler is fully gridded>>i like the single grid with slits best only cause the grids dont get clogged up as fast with my wax<<

my collection is really pinner compared to the doc's and alien's<<I have more of a sickness than a fetish when it comes to glass addiction<<I think ive got her under control now<<>>That is why we all work hard so we can get the things that we want in life<<
Treat yourself brah

gtd

I totally agree we do deserve to treat ourselves bud. Making it all happen the way some of us do takes alot of hard work and devotion. I have no problem treating myself when I find something I want. Been doing so on a regular basis lately. Collecting functional glass is only one of a few expencive hobbies I enjoy.

waayne

waayne

Thank's for sharing those pics of your collection GTD.

MakinGoo is right on point!

That is a sick collection............:)

mack 10

mack 10

Ahhh! so sick! GTD, my dream collection, Sg 's by the dozen,lol hit man, an so much more... love the mini Toro, super slick. i'm coming to your house to try them all out, lol, nice dish's as well.I'm Just starting collecting , ..an Dam!

illicit1

illicit1

My medicine 023
so this may not be a peyote pillar but its a lot rarer this is an original Hitman turbine they do not make this model any more and its a damn shame cause wow this lil beauty is amazing and the way it makes the water and smoke spin in a cyclone when you hit it is crazy and like nothing else you have ever ever hit :-) oh and thts two dif top shelf waxes the dark one is herijuanna and the blond one is blue satalite

green punk

green punk

Any one have a line on a Sovereignty Gridded Shower head Ash Catcher? Thanks!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Any one have a line on a Sovereignty Gridded Shower head Ash Catcher? Thanks!

Those are harder to come by than pillars, I've read Steve doesn't make em anymore cause they take a long time to make vs the money he can sell em for. I'd say you're in competition with the rest of us, a lot of heads want one of those, if you see one dont sleep on it

green punk

green punk

^^^ Sigh... I started looking over the week end, it appears you are right. Thanks for the response. Even on Boro.?

A

Alien

Supporter
^^^ Sigh... I started looking over the week end, it appears you are right. Thanks for the response. Even on Boro.?

You will find SG ACs (4 arm and circ) there from time to time...but as Dz1Pnk said, they are rare, expensive, and highly sought after. If you see one for sale, grab it quickly. They're usually dibs'd and locked up within a few hours.

Best of luck in your search, green punk.

Cheers,
A

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Just a heads up in case any farmers were lookin for some heady SG, Pakoh decided I'm not cool enough to have the only hollowfoot collab, so they're droppin series 2 collabs. if you got some extra cheese check out ALT TOMORROW like a hawk or I'd be sittin on the curb out front when they open if you're close...

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Yes sir, it's my pleasure. I had been asked by a few people for a heads up if I knew anything, and figured this was easier and would reach more people, and since ALT rarely gives a heads up around here anymore, I thought it might help. I'm glad someone else is appreciative cause I kinda felt like no one cares and I know some people around here think it's way overpriced. It's just funny cause you always read these kids comments on "how could anyone afford to buy a bong for that much", well son, I grow weed. And since this is the place for that, I figured this is the place for this. I'm just a lil bummed cause I was saving for a new piece but that money is goin to find a new place to live cause my landlord got foreclosed on, and I had to do an old school 48hr makeover on the place for the bank people, and ditch everything. Even still I was gonna try n snag a recycler that matches my pillar, and then my car broke down. It's just been a good fuckin month.

Top Bottom