Calling All Positive Good Karma Junkies

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know its a helpless feeling having to stand by and watch your daughter go down this road,man. She needs to find her bottom wherever that is. Whether it be a jail or d.c.f.s. getting the baby. Everyone has their own bottom. I imagine by now the thrill of getting high for her is long gone. Its as we say in the rooms "using against our will".
Its not a matter of will power as I have read some very well meaning people write in this thread. In fact its my contention that its in fact the exact opposite. Its about surrender. Obviously thats only my opinion. When I stopped deluding myself and realized I have no control over my addiction. I realized that was in fact the nature of the problem I had lost all control. I realized I cant use successfully, that there would never be a balance struck between me and drugs. It is ,for an addict, a hard pill to swallow (no pun intended).
I know she can do it cuz i did it.
I was as hopeless as they get. I now have more confidence than i have ever had. Ifeel better than i ever have. Im stronger than I ever was(both mentally and physically)
Not to mention making real connections w my fam and friends. I had no idea how much i lost till i got it all back and more.
This is what she has to look forward to and you can tell her G gnome says so.
I'm talking about real bliss,spirituality, trust ,love, and most of all a clear conscience. Being able to take comfort in knowing that you are improving. The instant gratification we as addicts get from drugs doesn't hold a candle to the satisfaction we as addicts get from climbing back up from our bottom.
Your doin the right thing brother. Let us know how shes doin. Best wishes
But for the grace of my HP there go I

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
YOU all took care of me here when I couldn't take care of Myself
Now I try to give back every DAY
@jumpincactus "This to Shall Pass" Kinda Hard as F&^% when its your Kid..
We all try to share here. We talk and be here in a place that ties us, the love for the Plant and in most part Compassion.
My sponsor would say each of us have a story that has yet to find its end, for some we find that Moment of Clarity and
crawl from that Big ass hole we dig for our-self.
Thats the Nightmare, our-self, For this addict (Me) I was able to find my Bottom
the day my Son died from a drug Overdose,
and with A lot of support and help from The Farm (Group Therapy) (Cultivation therapy) and whole lot of 90/90
there I go and live today for today.
But I now know I could not have Changed what My Boy did.
I cant change People Places and Things All I can do, is share my Experience strength and Hope with you and say Do what you can Do, help with the part you can help with, Know you are there for her, But let that be your Part....
To say you have done all you can do, and for this addict that's what has helped me.
and the rest IS up to her and her Choice in her disease.
Stay Strong and be the example of doing the next right thing Bro.
Sending all the FlyinJ Vibes I have

Dude, you are a great example of giving back what was so freely given to you.

I long for the day Alicia can get some help and pick up the simple spiritual tool kit that will be laid at her feet. I appreciate all of the inspiration and reality check I am getting from all of you guys.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Been thar done that. Took pictures, bought tha T-shirt, gave it ta good-will. Man I feel fer ya. Pray it goes tha way it's supposed to. Which is never seemingly well. But fer tha better good it happens. My oldest is three yrs sober on all sides. Better than me fer sure. I pray it stays that way. And I pray fer you and yers.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You all have a blessed day. Gonna catch a meeting and have
Been thar done that. Took pictures, bought tha T-shirt, gave it ta good-will. Man I feel fer ya. Pray it goes tha way it's supposed to. Which is never seemingly well. But fer tha better good it happens. My oldest is three yrs sober on all sides. Better than me fer sure. I pray it stays that way. And I pray fer you and yers.
thank you @showmegreen I appreciate your stopping in. I am just truly grateful I have the tools today to not let this get me all kinds of sideways, trying to control something I have NO control over. This is about Alicia reaching out when she finds her bottom. Hopefully it will be soon.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Damn JC....I hope this works out.I'm so sorry you have to go through this.I can't say I know of too many success stories when it comes to this.all I can say is stay strong and we are all rooting for you and alicia.I'll say a prayer for you tonight homeboy.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@thunderfudge Hey Fudge. How the heck are you man.

Hey take that prayer off my name and give Alicia my share. :D She needs all the prayn she can get. Thanks for the positive vibes. I appreciate you. Good to see you brother!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
For those in the program, AA do you use cannabis and if so what do sponsors think?
AA saved me but I have not attended meetings in 14 years...
Nothing against, I have the tools, know first hand the upmost important thing is never ever take that 1st sip if tempted, is passes quickly and hardly comes up.
It's just too much work to go thru quitting after the 1st drink, drank, drunk scenario.
My last drunk I forced myself to go, fake it till you make it...
But it is what it is, not complicated for me any way, just do not take that 1st sip, plan and simple...And the remainder of my life will be awesome. The reward is well worth it...
Misery isn't free...

G gnome

G gnome

I no longer attend NA. Since i met people there who were there for weed. I just kept it to myself. I know what Im doing is right so I never made issue of it. Just kept my weed isnt bad stuff to myself. Take what u need and leave the rest. I've been smoking since i was a kid and it has only served to enhance my life

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

Has weed helped you or someone you know first hand beat heroin? I have a lady friend that went from oxycodone to smoking heroin, it's landed her in jail a couple three times this past year, I quit bailing her out... it appears the judge will tolerate some thc in her pee, just gave her a zip of fire...wonder is that right to do? I quit giving her money...she was using 120-200 a day, of course she moved out and now its rock bottom, headed for 60-90 days of rehab clean living or 2yrs prison...she totaled a car of mine 745i and now she hitches or rides a bus...told her if she can turn corner I'll buy her a place in the country and another car....she wants to get there...wants the weed too...I just want to know from others if they got control over heroin while still using weed?, as if it's no weed she is likely dead sooner than later.

G gnome

G gnome

Cant be helped unless she wants it bro. Best of luck. Good vibes.
P.S. If that were me and i was fuckin up I'd would have takin that zip and sold it for dope zo be careful cuz an addict will do or say anything to get a fix
Has weed helped you or someone you know first hand beat heroin? I have a lady friend that went from oxycodone to smoking heroin, it's landed her in jail a couple three times this past year, I quit bailing her out... it appears the judge will tolerate some thc in her pee, just gave her a zip of fire...wonder is that right to do? I quit giving her money...she was using 120-200 a day, of course she moved out and now its rock bottom, headed for 60-90 days of rehab clean living or 2yrs prison...she totaled a car of mine 745i and now she hitches or rides a bus...told her if she can turn corner I'll buy her a place in the country and another car....she wants to get there...wants the weed too...I just want to know from others if they got control over heroin while still using weed?, as if it's no weed she is likely dead sooner than later.
But to answer your question yes imo it helped me but not for like withdrawal symptoms more in the head than anything. A lil introspection ya know.

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

Thanks G gnome, my guess is she used some, traded some, all it takes is $10.00 to get smoked out. It's just impossible to know if having some weed helps her head or not so far as staying off junk. Everyone I have heard or read says the same thing, it's up to them, and I take that as a fact. Having a front row seat and full access to behind the scene of someone using just leaves me without any answers, it is up to them to change course.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hope all worked out for the family. I got an 18 year old daughter who now has my beautiful grandson 2wife just left to take her too the hospital. .. Hurt again? So young but keeps falling? Hmm mm. Oh ya boyfriend got out last month from a domestic . Hope she's not going to hide it much longer BUT we got them here where it's safe And my lil buddy is smilin Only the best vibes and thoughts. PpP

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks G gnome, my guess is she used some, traded some, all it takes is $10.00 to get smoked out. It's just impossible to know if having some weed helps her head or not so far as staying off junk. Everyone I have heard or read says the same thing, it's up to them, and I take that as a fact. Having a front row seat and full access to behind the scene of someone using just leaves me without any answers, it is up to them to change course.
That is the harsh truth . Hey I had to want too quit . That's only from my experience though .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I suffered from a massive stroke lucky to be alive and not still in a wheelchair. I'm 37 (next week ) and it was two years ago. I stay in my house and chill in my garden and reflect on life, Only now do I see what I was missing . Like sister committed suicide and wonder how many times and people lost too stupid shit . Police come when I have seziures and last January I got beat WITH A CHAIR. No nor plastic that shit was maple .I went too jail .got my meds with memy crime was not taking my seziure meds and did 50 days in medical seg further head trauma and fear of goin outside I do all I can to see the positives in life . My wife and kids take care of that

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well on way to gastrologist . Wife has an appointment and cancer runs in family too . I have enough health issues for both us the dogs ... kids ... ya I'm unlucky . I'm using all the hope Ive got . Had to have tumors removed. We been married for 15 years and together longer. She is my caregiver and always there for me . Thanks guys an ladies of course ☺ Hope all of you have a good day and a nice thought. PpP peace and good vibes.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive decided to raise this thread from the depths and I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude to all that sent prayers, well wishes, encouragement, and most of all the Hope you all brought to the table.

It pleases me to share with you all that my daughter Alicia is just celebrating 8 mos free from meth. She has a job she likes, is clean and working a program of recovery. She is healthier and more spiritually fit than I have seen her in years. Writing this actually is bringing tears of joy to my eyes. My beautiful grandbaby Sophia is also benefiting from Mommas recovery and her behavior and overall demeanor shows that Mommas recovery is spreading thru the family system.

I just want to say I love all of you Farmers. You are like a second family to me and this site could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't forget not a one of you. Her 8 mos clean is the best xmas gift I could have received.

Peace and much love to each and everyone one of you!!!!

Heres a pic or 3 of me and my baby gurl oh and Sophia.

102 9909
103 0027

Sophia

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Right on brother. I will keep in my thoughts . Awesome to hear @jumpincactus ☺ . You give hope to the person who still suffers .
She should be proud of that and you bein proud and her back up . Pray only strength and smiles for the future. Peace and good vibes ☺ 420 lyfePpP

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on brother. I will keep in my thoughts . Awesome to hear @jumpincactus ☺ . You give hope to the person who still suffers .
She should be proud of that and you bein proud and her back up . Pray only strength and smiles for the future. Peace and good vibes ☺ 420 lyfePpP
Much love to you bro. Thanks for the positive vibes.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

It pleases me to share with you all that my daughter Alicia is just celebrating 8 mos free from meth. She has a job she likes, is clean and working a program of recovery. She is healthier and more spiritually fit than I have seen her in years. Writing this actually is bringing tears of joy to my eyes. My beautiful grandbaby Sophia is also benefiting from Mommas recovery and her behavior and overall demeanor shows that Mommas recovery is spreading thru the family system.

I just want to say I love all of you Farmers. You are like a second family to me and this site could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't forget not a one of you. Her 8 mos clean is the best xmas gift I could have received.
Peace and much love to each and everyone one of you!!!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.. Much love and respect,, ccJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom