Calling All Positive Good Karma Junkies

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dalai farma

dalai farma

Awesome !!! Best holiday gift you could get. Congrats to you and yours. A lot of my friends weren't so lucky. Hope you all have a safe and happy new year.

G gnome

G gnome

Ive decided to raise this thread from the depths and I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude to all that sent prayers, well wishes, encouragement, and most of all the Hope you all brought to the table.

It pleases me to share with you all that my daughter Alicia is just celebrating 8 mos free from meth. She has a job she likes, is clean and working a program of recovery. She is healthier and more spiritually fit than I have seen her in years. Writing this actually is bringing tears of joy to my eyes. My beautiful grandbaby Sophia is also benefiting from Mommas recovery and her behavior and overall demeanor shows that Mommas recovery is spreading thru the family system.

I just want to say I love all of you Farmers. You are like a second family to me and this site could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't forget not a one of you. Her 8 mos clean is the best xmas gift I could have received.

Peace and much love to each and everyone one of you!!!!

Heres a pic or 3 of me and my baby gurl oh and Sophia.

View attachment 558424 View attachment 558425

View attachment 558429
What great news!!! I was just thinkin bout u guys but, i think u already knew that haha. That just made my day!!! Cant say how happy it makes me to hear the good news. I knew she could do it cuz i did it and i was as hopeless as they come.
U guys are a great lookin bunch haha.
I will continue to send the good vibes to u and urs my friend.

G gnome

G gnome

[ME] we can supply you with good quality weed indica and sativa and hash, Cocaine, research chem, Bath salt and most opiates (oxies,OC,apvp,hydro,oxy powder etc) etc...get back to me through E-meilat: kirianmax1 at gmail dot com
Here is the new Menu:

Seeds of different strains
Local Weed
Pure Raspberry Kush
Superkush og
Superlemon Haze
AK47
Morroccon Hashish
Iranian Hash
Mdma
Speacial K
Ketacix
Coke

and many more, even pills like, Oxycontin, oxycodone, xanax, Dilaudid, hydro, ativan, Valium APVP crystals

I have many happy and a few sad people in my Network, so it's not always easy to find good weed. I'm helping

people with what i can find. And of course like you i always want high quality weed. But now i have diffrent

type with high quality.

Your Star is Back

kirianmax1 at gmail dot com
Get the fuck outta here u piece of shit

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive decided to raise this thread from the depths and I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude to all that sent prayers, well wishes, encouragement, and most of all the Hope you all brought to the table.

It pleases me to share with you all that my daughter Alicia is just celebrating 8 mos free from meth. She has a job she likes, is clean and working a program of recovery. She is healthier and more spiritually fit than I have seen her in years. Writing this actually is bringing tears of joy to my eyes. My beautiful grandbaby Sophia is also benefiting from Mommas recovery and her behavior and overall demeanor shows that Mommas recovery is spreading thru the family system.

I just want to say I love all of you Farmers. You are like a second family to me and this site could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't forget not a one of you. Her 8 mos clean is the best xmas gift I could have received.

View attachment 558429
Those kids are beautiful, full of life!!!!
Will be posting up my story a little later, today is my special day.
Please share with her and it is my hope it helps inspire her to keep sober and show just how wonderful it is to live for today.;...

G gnome

G gnome

Please share with her and it is my hope it helps inspire her to keep sober and show just how wonderful it is to live for today.;...
Today is a gift thats why its called the present

str8smokn

str8smokn

Congratulations to her..
That had to be probably the hardest thing she could ever do.
So now she should be able to overcome anything that gets in her way.

Once again ..
Congratulations
To Her..
STR8

Junk

Junk

Has weed helped you or someone you know first hand beat heroin? I have a lady friend that went from oxycodone to smoking heroin, it's landed her in jail a couple three times this past year, I quit bailing her out... it appears the judge will tolerate some thc in her pee, just gave her a zip of fire...wonder is that right to do? I quit giving her money...she was using 120-200 a day, of course she moved out and now its rock bottom, headed for 60-90 days of rehab clean living or 2yrs prison...she totaled a car of mine 745i and now she hitches or rides a bus...told her if she can turn corner I'll buy her a place in the country and another car....she wants to get there...wants the weed too...I just want to know from others if they got control over heroin while still using weed?, as if it's no weed she is likely dead sooner than later.
I am as hardcore a drug addict as they come. I'm not saying I've been down as deep as others (E.g. I wasn't homeless because of it) but even my drug addict friends would lecture me on my drug use. I would regularly get conversations that basically said, "You need to calm down dude, you are going to die if you don't dial it down."

I did almost die, several times. I've od'd many times. I don't want to trip anyone up because I feel I am unique in this aspect, but alcohol & weed I can control. Control isn't even the right word because it denotes monitoring, thought, & adjustments. I don't need to do any of those. For me, those particular drugs (& some others) are like coffee. I can have it, or I can not have it...it requires no effort on my part to control it. Alcohol is easy for me because I don't like it. & honestly, I thank God at least once a month that I don't. Alcohol, for me, is like Ketamine. I don't enjoy it. So resisting it isn't a problem. There is no "temptation" to get drunk for me, I don't like it.

But when I was quitting opiates for the first time, I still smoked weed. Imho, while it qualifies as a drug, it doesn't make me behave like hardcore drugs. If anything, I found it helpful. But I think that decision is very personal. The fact that it's not a trigger for me, doesn't mean it's not a trigger for others. But if this was your general question, I'm a poly drug addict, but weed doesn't affect me negatively at all. I successfully quit all my problem drugs while still using marijuana. Eventually, because of the risk of imprisonment if I had one more brush with the law, I stopped cannabis too.

Now, I'm a totally legit medical user (seizures, neuropathy etc) So I don't get "high" like I used to, it seems to just go towards symptom relief. But reintroducing cannabis didn't ignite any desires to use something else.

For me, & this was what I wanted to reply to @jumpincactus , the biggest issue was where I was at, location wise. The drugs dictated who my friends were, & I couldn't be in Lowell anymore. I knew all the spots & people. So living there was not much different than just having a fellow addict living in my house. I would/could (literally) walk 2 blocks down & get anything I wanted.

So the only way I got clean was by removing myself from that area. I changed my phone number & I moved away. That was/is the only way I could be clean. I can't be around the drugs. A new city, new friends, & my family were the only ways I could do it.

JC, it's common with meth addicts to suffer extreme depression a while after stopping the drug. The dopamine centers are often burnt out. Meth wasn't around when I was in the scene, but I did my share of stimulants so I can tell you first hand how profound the depression can be. The "one day at a time" mindset is crucial to surviving that phase. I also found Wellbutrin to be a live saving drug for a recovering addict. Honestly, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that drug.

I can't take it anymore because of the Epilepsy, & everyone reacts differently to meds, but Wellbutrin, God, & a few other reasons are the only reason I'm here now.

We quit the drugs because we don't want to die. After we quit the drugs, we just want to die. It takes quite a while to build a new life. That "in between" phase can be rough. Wellbutrin has saved many an addict that I know personally.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am as hardcore a drug addict as they come. I'm not saying I've been down as deep as others (E.g. I wasn't homeless because of it) but even my drug addict friends would lecture me on my drug use. I would regularly get conversations that basically said, "You need to calm down dude, you are going to die if you don't dial it down."

I did almost die, several times. I've od'd many times. I don't want to trip anyone up because I feel I am unique in this aspect, but alcohol & weed I can control. Control isn't even the right word because it denotes monitoring, thought, & adjustments. I don't need to do any of those. For me, those particular drugs (& some others) are like coffee. I can have it, or I can not have it...it requires no effort on my part to control it. Alcohol is easy for me because I don't like it. & honestly, I thank God at least once a month that I don't. Alcohol, for me, is like Ketamine. I don't enjoy it. So resisting it isn't a problem. There is no "temptation" to get drunk for me, I don't like it.

But when I was quitting opiates for the first time, I still smoked weed. Imho, while it qualifies as a drug, it doesn't make me behave like hardcore drugs. If anything, I found it helpful. But I think that decision is very personal. The fact that it's not a trigger for me, doesn't mean it's not a trigger for others. But if this was your general question, I'm a poly drug addict, but weed doesn't affect me negatively at all. I successfully quit all my problem drugs while still using marijuana. Eventually, because of the risk of imprisonment if I had one more brush with the law, I stopped cannabis too.

Now, I'm a totally legit medical user (seizures, neuropathy etc) So I don't get "high" like I used to, it seems to just go towards symptom relief. But reintroducing cannabis didn't ignite any desires to use something else.

For me, & this was what I wanted to reply to @jumpincactus , the biggest issue was where I was at, location wise. The drugs dictated who my friends were, & I couldn't be in Lowell anymore. I knew all the spots & people. So living there was not much different than just having a fellow addict living in my house. I would/could (literally) walk 2 blocks down & get anything I wanted.

So the only way I got clean was by removing myself from that area. I changed my phone number & I moved away. That was/is the only way I could be clean. I can't be around the drugs. A new city, new friends, & my family were the only ways I could do it.

JC, it's common with meth addicts to suffer extreme depression a while after stopping the drug. The dopamine centers are often burnt out. Meth wasn't around when I was in the scene, but I did my share of stimulants so I can tell you first hand how profound the depression can be. The "one day at a time" mindset is crucial to surviving that phase. I also found Wellbutrin to be a live saving drug for a recovering addict. Honestly, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that drug.

I can't take it anymore because of the Epilepsy, & everyone reacts differently to meds, but Wellbutrin, God, & a few other reasons are the only reason I'm here now.

We quit the drugs because we don't want to die. After we quit the drugs, we just want to die. It takes quite a while to build a new life. That "in between" phase can be rough. Wellbutrin has saved many an addict that I know personally.
Way to go.. I moved and it saved my life...
After going thru what we addicts have been through if I don't kill you I makes us better people. I would not change a thing about my past, lessons learned the hard way if you saw my recent post you will get my story....

Junk

Junk

Way to go.. I moved and it saved my life...
After going thru what we addicts have been through if I don't kill you I makes us better people. I would not change a thing about my past, lessons learned the hard way if you saw my recent post you will get my story....
Cheers to all recovering addicts. Here is a nod to Chickenman. (I don't have any cactus pics for you @jumpincactus lol )

HD Animals010

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus -- I am SO pleased to read this update. Good for her, good for you, good for everyone. :)
@Seamaiden you got that right. In this increasingly mad and crazy orb we call home, there is still lots of beauty. Just hard to see sometimes. I am blessed and thank you for you kind words. ....... Peace out

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

@Junk Dude, thanks for sharing that man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks bro. All I can do is teach by example. We , you and I know what it takes. It would seem she is doing the deal, 1 day at a time. My prayers for now seem to have been answered. Thank you for all of your love and support. You really reached out to me back in the day when she was still rippin and runnin and I want you to know how much that meant to me. 1 addict helping another. Gotta love that shit. :D Peace

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

View attachment 558429
Congrats bro! I'm sure you feel amazing good to have family back my wife's father is an addict just spend yrs in prison.and just got out and has beenclean the llast 4 months he's been out just take it all one day at a time respect and love pro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats bro! I'm sure you feel amazing good to have family back my wife's father is an addict just spend yrs in prison.and just got out and has beenclean the llast 4 months he's been out just take it all one day at a time respect and love pro
Much luv man. Thank you for popping in.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome !!! Best holiday gift you could get. Congrats to you and yours. A lot of my friends weren't so lucky. Hope you all have a safe and happy new year.
yea man, been there done that as well. Buried a few along the way myself.She got pretty spun. Feared I would lose her. But she is on the right path and the ballz in her court. All she has to do is bend down and pick up that kit of spiritual tools and work em.......

Junk

Junk

@Junk Dude, thanks for sharing that man.
Eh, I just wanted to be helpful, not sure if it is or not. If you run into any problems you would like a recovering addicts opinion on, contact me any time. I can't give you Dad advice, I don't have kids. But I know what I put my family through, & how hard things were for me. If that is ever of service to you, hmu.

I'm so happy for your family. Beautiful people you created there lol. So long as you have your health, or enough of it anyway, everything else can be worked on.

Top Bottom