Can someone please help with this deficiency

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

You won’t see any other than in new growth. The damaged leaves will get worse and fall off. Not a big deal at all. New growth should look better within days of the rest of the parameters are in line
That's awesome, I really am grateful for your knowledge. If I don't see improvements I will drop onto this thread again.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Take a syringe and pull water from the bottom inch of the pot. Test you ppm and ph from there. They can be vastly different in the root zone than runoff. This will help you see and determine frequency also and give you the truth of what going on in the root zone. Do it just before feed a couple times a day until you see numbers going in and out are reasonably similar.
Then you know you have stabilized the rootzome

Deforced

Deforced

I will do just that, also for ph would you let it drift from 5.8 to 6.2 in coco for keep it at 6.0?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will do just that, also for ph would you let it drift from 5.8 to 6.2 in coco for keep it at 6.0?
You can let it drift in that range. I found about 6.2 gives me some availability issues but my growth rates were pretty stupid so you may or may not experience the same. Every grow and room is different

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Read this for ph info and if you have any questions just hit me up

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ph in at 5.8 and after a flood it returns at 5.9, I'm sure after every flood it goes up .1
Ok source water ppm and ph?

I think I would wait to see the effects after your frequency change before adjusting unless your going to tell me something that jumps out at me.

1 change at a time and wait for results is the most effective way to dial in a grow imo.

to many changes at once can stress plants and make determining results of each change difficult

Deforced

Deforced

I think I would wait to see the effects after your frequency change before adjusting unless your going to tell me something that jumps out at me.

1 change at a time and wait for results is the most effective way to dial in a grow imo.

to many changes at once can stress plants and make determining results of each change difficult
Source ph is 7.1
Ppm is 250
I was using vitalink feed with a few grows now but I ditched that and went to canna but only canna a+b. So they say that their a and b is designed to work with 250ppm tapwater because they say that the tap water at that ppm has already enough calcium and magnesium in it. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible really hence why I went to canna base nutes for coco so that I don't add all the other additives like I was before.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Source ph is 7.1
Ppm is 250
I was using vitalink feed with a few grows now but I ditched that and went to canna but only canna a+b. So they say that their a and b is designed to work with 250ppm tapwater because they say that the tap water at that ppm has already enough calcium and magnesium in it. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible really hence why I went to canna base nutes for coco so that I don't add all the other additives like I was before.
Yup that sounds right to me. So see how this works out and we can go from there if needed

Deforced

Deforced

to

Yup that sounds right to me. So see how this works out and we can go from there if needed
Perfect. I will attach a photo of my timer and when you say every 1 hr irrigating will that be fine because I have another dial that says how long to hold the water once the flood happens. Its a 24hr timer too

Deforced

Deforced

Perfect. I will attach a photo of my timer and when you say every 1 hr irrigating will that be fine because I have another dial that says how long to hold the water once the flood happens. Its a 24hr timer too
Just to add I was flooding 2 times every 24hr so what shall I change it to. Thanks

Deforced

Deforced

20220410 152607

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You can definitely start there and see how it goes. Lots of factors at play. Test from the syringe will tell you a lot and check the moisture level between irritation

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This article I wrote will really help you gain an understanding of what I’m saying and if you have any questions just holler

Deforced

Deforced

This article I wrote will really help you gain an understanding of what I’m saying and if you have any questions just holler

Will do pal appreciate it all!

Top Bottom