Canna Coco

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Agree with what u said except for taste and smell I use organic teas and organic derived nutrients and to be honest i feel like my end product is as good or even better then most organic soil grown bud that I have smoked and believe me I have been to every cannabis cup in the last five years plus been to Amsterdam and know a shit ton of growers in Cali so in my time I have tried many samples not trying to dog soil but I believe the same quality with better growth rate and yield can be achieved in coco (quality coco/canna ) with quality nutrients . Positive vibes to you as well and you know how it is in our world of growing everybody has different tastes and different ways of doing things
this is probably one of the best arguments to a specific grow style i have seen around the net,very informative with both politeness and info/qualifications.nice job on the response here @los0420

but promix/coco is the best :D im joking,,, but in my mind,yeah promix ftw:)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Agree with what u said except for taste and smell I use organic teas and organic derived nutrients and to be honest i feel like my end product is as good or even better then most organic soil grown bud that I have smoked and believe me I have been to every cannabis cup in the last five years plus been to Amsterdam and know a shit ton of growers in Cali so in my time I have tried many samples not trying to dog soil but I believe the same quality with better growth rate and yield can be achieved in coco (quality coco/canna ) with quality nutrients . Positive vibes to you as well and you know how it is in our world of growing everybody has different tastes and different ways of doing things
Agreed one million percent. I do love Coco. I'm on a soil kick right now though. I'd say 3/4 soil and 1/4 Coco plants right now. Trying just right xtra Coco right now. Too soon to say if I like it or not. Love canna but I use cyco Coco usually. In any case I'm Def not fighting u on quality meds grown in coco. Good luck to u bro!

Top Bottom