Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well that puts a damper on the day again im feeling like I chose to live in Russia:( good think I didnt get a plane ticket yet . really no point in going if I can't mingle. Would kind be like being at the zoo and not getting to play with the animals :p
Guess I'll just keep watching the news waiting for legality ....
Enjoy peeps ;)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have when people put up misinformation, especially when peoples safety are being compromised. wouldn't you rather have someone post a warning, vs finding out you caught something while in the ER or your dr office. if not, then don't read what I type and enjoy the never ending germ spread fest like happened last year.
What misinformation are you referring to ?

Still asking what misinformation are you referring to ?

FiveAM

FiveAM

Does a CareGiver card count, or does it have to be a patient card? Anyone know solid information about this?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

So yes patient and caregivers mmmp cards hold the same weight to gain access to the smoking area. As a carefiver you are not a patient as well?

Does a CareGiver card count, or does it have to be a patient card? Anyone know solid information about this?

FiveAM

FiveAM

So yes patient and caregivers mmmp cards hold the same weight to gain access to the smoking area. As a carefiver you are not a patient as well?
It's a qualified condition for myself, but I've stayed away from being double carded because it's a bit of a grey area concerning the laws. As far as I've understood it. I've heard horror stories about child protective services taking kids away from parents who were both patient carded. If my kids were ever taken away, I would never forgive myself.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Much respect for your choice to raise little ones. Yes having kids make all of the navigation of these laws much more difficult with said "gray areas and the politics " playing a huge role in each individual countys seems like.
It's a qualified condition for myself, but I've stayed away from being double carded because it's a bit of a grey area concerning the laws. As far as I've understood it. I've heard horror stories about child protective services taking kids away from parents who were both patient carded. If my kids were ever taken away, I would never forgive myself.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Much respect for your choice to raise little ones. Yes having kids make all of the navigation of these laws much more difficult with said "gray areas and the politics " playing a huge role in each individual countys seems like.

You have my respect as well. One advantage of being an old fart, my kids are grown and gone.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Other then @Motarebel , what other breeders/seed co's are going to be at the cup? I searched around the High times Michigan site and only found ticket info

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Yeah, I found only the same thing.
No 'vendor list', sure would like to know who or what is going to be there
Do I bring a 'wad' or do I bring a 'WAD':D

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have when people put up misinformation, especially when peoples safety are being compromised. wouldn't you rather have someone post a warning, vs finding out you caught something while in the ER or your dr office. if not, then don't read what I type and enjoy the never ending germ spread fest like happened last year.

What misinformation are you referring to ?
Still asking what misinformation are you referring to ?[/QUOTE
Still waiting for you to spell out what misinformation you are accusing me of putting out ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Starting to get antsy, the waiting is horrible, but will be worth it. Got tickets, motel room, now just have to get there. Hate to leave my garden for that long, but have did it before and they survived just fine. It`s the idea of it, leaving them for that long to fend for themselves.

Motarebel

Motarebel

2 pre cup parties happening Friday, about 4 miles apart on the same road. If you hit one you must hit the other! Just want this over as the squabbling on FB is childish, prime example of social media at its finest. Ready to throw my phone at the pc so they both break! LoL

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I don`t go on facebook much at all anymore. Guess I`ll have to check it out.

Top Bottom