Cannabis Shine!

• Thread starter BrylCream
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

ya & it was special again today, im smashed ..... :bag:

started at 6 a.m., she started running at 8 & we pulled it 7:30 or so ..... but we set a record off our still 168 proof after the second run!

Mex

Mex

Sorry for the lapse in progress, just waiting on some packages.... :) Soon the time will come, my little ones, to talk of fantastical things! Of shoes, of ships, of ceiling wax. Cabbages and kings! But really though, stills are heavy and shipping takes a hot minute, but good things come to those who wait!

This is the best post I've read here yet. Had me laughing for a good couple of minutes!

BrylCream

BrylCream

Regretfully I have to put my project on ice for awhile, due to extenuating circumstances... (Time to move location)... I am escaping the negative energy surrounding that place, but that's a whole 'nother ball of wax o_O I'll be back with it in no time, though. To be continued....

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

There's a dude in Michigan that makes weed shine I met at the Cannabis expo in Detroit. Good luck

BrylCream

BrylCream

Howdy Farm fam! Been a hot minute since I've been on, the winds o' change been a'blusterin, losing touch with one cat, gaining more and more positive relationships instead. Positive Mental Attitude will absolutely guarantee anybody success in whatever they desire. So I'm gonna let a few pictures do some talkin'... :-) The first picture is my current run of mash, that good old' sweet feed recipe ;-). The next ones are just obligatory Die Fokkin Antwoord, cause they are just fokkin awesome, and Yo-Landi has this weird sexiness about her... :-D Excellent live show, highly recommend seeing 'em. After that, is a pic of a buddy's still, been helping him with a project he's rolling with. And the last is just some shine and a calea zacatechichi tincture I've been working with, big dreams need clarity!

Thas a bute! Did you enjoy the results?
Naz

Dang, Naz, I haven't been on the Farm in ages, you have impeccable timing! :-)

Adios, for now!
-BrylCream

Tmp 18508 IMG 20150404 1448231102265399
Tmp 18508 IMG 20150318 2148278131835938201
Tmp 18508 IMG 20150318 214829137385564036
Tmp 18508 IMG 20150324 123557941485648694
Tmp 18508 IMG 20150407 223654243470306384
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Howdy Farm fam! Been a hot minute since I've been on, the winds o' change been a'blusterin, losing touch with one cat, gaining more and more positive relationships instead. Positive Mental Attitude will absolutely guarantee anybody success in whatever they desire. So I'm gonna let a few pictures do some talkin'... :) The first picture is my current run of mash, that good old' sweet feed recipe ;-). The next ones are just obligatory Die Fokkin Antwoord, cause they are just fokkin awesome, and Yo-Landi has this weird sexiness about her... :-D Excellent live show, highly recommend seeing 'em. After that, is a pic of a buddy's still, been helping him with a project he's rolling with. And the last is just some shine and a calea zacatechichi tincture I've been working with, big dreams need clarity!

Dang, Naz, I haven't been on the Farm in ages, you have impeccable timing! :)

Adios, for now!
-BrylCream
Timing:eek:
I haven't a clue of even time:cool:

BrylCream

BrylCream

Drink enough of this stuff, timewarps do tend to occur... ;-) ;-)
Tmp 7699 IMG 20150403 1730042034987658

420circuit

420circuit

Right after my counter top still was delivered I got a threatening letter from the U.S. Treasury Dept, a notice of potential violation of law, so be careful what you order for delivery to your home. My mini still, labelled as a water distillery, came from Canada. I brew beer and been wondering how to incorporate some cannabis, if the ethanol extracted cannabis oil would stay suspended if added to the wort, before fermentation. Canna-brandy, yum, just need some inspiration on technique.:D

BrylCream

BrylCream

Hehehe, 420circuit, I had it shipped to a place nowhere near where I live now... ;-) Besides, I live in a state that has an interesting and sizeable grey area in regards to home booze. I sell nothing, for one, never have and never will. Which means I solely focus my energies into putting an extremely high concentration of one substance in every drop: Love. :-)

As far as technique, creating a tincture to pitch in your mash wouldn't be a bad tek, in theory. All the goodness of the vegetable matter would be eked out. However, my concern would be whether the cannabinoids would stay trapped I'm the alcohol vapours or if it would just stay in the wash? I haven't been able to actually work with it enough to toy around with it, been short on the flowers :-\

I did end up making one batch that I blessed with 6g's, one for each gallon, mostly for flavour. That stuff was pretty damh tasty, and ever so slight body buzz, excellent for that nightcap that'll give you the best sleep in ze world!

420circuit

420circuit

The last Aspen OG that I grew yielded 7 ounces and I have been trying to figure how to use it up, stuff stinks to the moon, so not a candidate for flavorizor, but the buzz is great. Maybe I'll make it into oil and think about it over a beer. I use Everclear to extract and the still reclaims about 75%. Been getting tough to find the Everclear, stuff flies off the shelves recently. You think adding a few grams of oil to beer wort would work if the oil was decarb'ed? My concern is finding the oil floating or settled on th bottom, not mixing.

BrylCream

BrylCream

A beer recipe seems more suitable to get the most out of the cannabis, in my opinion. Fortifying the beer with an ethanol extract, the oil should stay dispersed, if it's completely dispersed within the ethanol itself, I would reckon.

BrylCream

BrylCream

Also, Everclear does the trick, but you really should distill your own, cause it will improve the energy of the finished product! Good vibes...

420circuit

420circuit

Tempting to mash my own, but the lawman has me being ultra careful. I cannot legally distill any liquor, even reclaiming the Everclear is technically illegal, but I can defend that activity if it came down, and because of my med registration with the state, need to ready for a visit. If there was cannabis beer bottled up, I don't think it would be noticed, although even that is expressly forbidden. Why is fun so tightly regulated? I really could not give a f what people drink or smoke. Good idea, making my own 'shine, but not yet.:D

BrylCream

BrylCream

Technically, distilling liquor is a huge no-no everywhere. Laws in place that say you can have X amount of gallons of homebrew, (state dependent), also have finer print that states basically as long as they can't prove where it came from, you keep it :-) (Tennessee is 5 gallons) :-D :-D

Latest posts

Top Bottom