• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
You are right. It’s one of the largest counties in Mo with the least population. I have no neighbors and I don’t want any! No convenience at all here, 145-150 miles round trip to the nearest super Walmart. Yet, some of the most beautiful untouched country left.
Ha! That's great. That's exactly why we got a house so far north. A little different than New York City.......still NY though. It's a good balance.

We've been to MO a couple of times to visit her Grandma and Aunt. Also nice. My favorite places so far, besides the Adirondacks, are Northern Maine and Northern Minnesota.

TSD

TSD

Ha! That's great. That's exactly why we got a house so far north. A little different than New York City.......still NY though. It's a good balance.

We've been to MO a couple of times to visit her Grandma and Aunt. Also nice. My favorite places so far, besides the Adirondacks, are Northern Maine and Northern Minnesota.
The ADK is a beautiful place for sure
Caution: Photo dump ahead...
If never met fall foliage, a mountain, or a sunset that I didn't want to take a pic of lol.
Screenshot 20230301 185221 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185418 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185435 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185130 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185053 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 184649 Instagram
Screenshot 20230301 185356 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185343 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185527 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185614 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185602 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 185236 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 184944 Facebook
Screenshot 20230301 184743 Instagram

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Reading through these messages makes me think we are truly in a golden age of reefer. I have heard people say they wished they were around for various things, like the Colombian of the 70s and early 80s, Thai from the 70s, Skunk from the 80s... Yeah, that was all fine and good, but the variety and abundance of today was never matched in the past. There could also be long periods of drought, with no weed available. In the 70s, the northeast US would have a reefer drought every year, starting about May or June.

(I do remember when the Tall Ships came into NY Harbor for the 1976 July 4th celebration. All of a sudden, the dry streets were awash in hashish.)

In a few years, once we have full legalization, GMO weed will enter the picture. I kind of doubt that will be a great benefit for tokers.
I wish I had kept the pitch deck that I had made for a set of investors that wanted to start up a dispensary. I pitched them on a museum/dispensary. It was going to be setup so that you enter into a room that would talk about the earliest days of weed and it's history with lots of multimedia and interactive stuff going on. It was going to start there then the next room would be the 60's room talking about the weed strains that were available in those times and all the stuff happening around it and some of the players and activists of those times like Jack Herer, Keith Stroup, John Sinclair, etc. 70's room, 80's room all the way up to now. Once they walked through it all it would take them to the last room which would be the dispensary so that they could purchase the awesome weed they saw as they learned about the origins and history of weed in the US and around the world. We were going to call it W.E.E.D. Watkins Educational Exhibition Dispensary.

They loved the idea but couldn't put together enough funding over what they had initially had to invest.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Indeed. My Dad always took me to Long Lake as a kid. We've camped all around here over the years, especially as part of Phish tour, along with VT, NH, and Maine. When the time came to get a house we knew we weren't gonna go to the suburbs, Long Island, Jersey......my wife is from Long Island, my Dad lives there......we knew we were going to go way up north, get some property....

I can't wait for Amtrak to resume the train from Penn Station to Plattsburgh.......the drive back and forth is wearing thin, although we just do 1 day rentals a few times a month and drop it off at the other location. But the train will be a game changer....

Plus, this is the 2nd time.....I just got pulled over by the fuzz.....darn you coppers!!! The heat is always on my tail man!! ;). No big deal, last time it was sunset and I only had the day running lights on, and this time I was riding with the brights on, I had just taken over from her and I couldn't tell. I apologized and told them it's a rental car. But this time some idiot sped right past us and he said "I'm gonna go pull him over"

Yeah......you go do that. :)

Madbud

Madbud

I wish I had kept the pitch deck that I had made for a set of investors that wanted to start up a dispensary. I pitched them on a museum/dispensary. It was going to be setup so that you enter into a room that would talk about the earliest days of weed and it's history with lots of multimedia and interactive stuff going on. It was going to start there then the next room would be the 60's room talking about the weed strains that were available in those times and all the stuff happening around it and some of the players and activists of those times like Jack Herer, Keith Stroup, John Sinclair, etc. 70's room, 80's room all the way up to now. Once they walked through it all it would take them to the last room which would be the dispensary so that they could purchase the awesome weed they saw as they learned about the origins and history of weed in the US and around the world. We were going to call it W.E.E.D. Watkins Educational Exhibition Dispensary.

They loved the idea but couldn't put together enough funding over what they had initially had to invest.
Its a jungle out there

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

It’s unfortunate that spiderfarmer is taking a break. I thought I finally had a chance. Thought the G3000 might be a good fit for the new 3x3 tent. Liked that the ballast came off if needed.

Ah well.

Still need some clip on fans, power cords and hygrometers for the second tent. Topped the clones and watered. Transplanting on the weekend I think.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It’s unfortunate that spiderfarmer is taking a break. I thought I finally had a chance. Thought the G3000 might be a good fit for the new 3x3 tent. Liked that the ballast came off if needed.

Ah well.

Still need some clip on fans, power cords and hygrometers for the second tent. Topped the clones and watered. Transplanting on the weekend I think.
Say What? What's that about?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Ah well.

🤷‍♂️

I just got the 5000 from the photo contest, so far, it’s an xlent light!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@Shaded_One
So, where are we on a flower date? Imma have to do it soon! Tuesday will be that full week I needed for a second teaing. Even at that it’s pushing it.
Got your new tables ready yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom